Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (83815 Views)

Must Read :The Mistery Gloria Okon / Where Is Gloria Okon...is She Really Dead Or Alive???? / Contrary To Apc Claims, Gloria Okon 'Died' When Buhari Was Head Of State- Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by itstpia8: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
would nzeogwu have survived the war if he had remained in prison?

just wondering.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by frank043(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm only interested in knowing who the so called "Jeff Chandler" is,and if truly he was the one that killed my astute "Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu",according to the prof. As for the story of Okon,I got the full account from my popman. Okon is bouncing with agility in the UK. Dele Giwa found out,but refused all the bribes offered to him by IBB,and insisted on publishing the story with picture evidece,the next thing is LETTER BOMB! All these bombings in Nigeria didn't actually start today...e don tey!!

5 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by frank043(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
itstpia8:
would nzeogwu have survived the war if he had remained in prison?

just wondering.

Of course,if Captain Ben Gbulie will survive...Major Nzeogwu would have.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by adahgold(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you definitely did not read the story dumbo! Go back and read the story with your brain intact.

y d insult.. Write politely...
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Orunto: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
If this was to put vengeance on the front burner, we would not want any soldier. retd or not. in Government forever. They are very greedy and vicious, So GMB keep off. GEJ gowon till 2019!!!!
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hey Nija, this is conspiracy theory. Nigerians need more investigation on this story.

The so called documentary of Gloria Okon on our TV is so disturbing, what happened to her crippled children? Are they alive or dead? More light need to be shed on this story. We are watching...

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by todayguest(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
madjune:

What are you driving at? I merely summarised.
If the complete details are presented, you might appreciate the times more.

Again, against the common perception that Buhari is a coupist; he's not.
The coup that toppled Shagari's democratic govt was orchestrated by mainly Ibb, Abacha, Vatsa, Umar, David Mark, Bali etc.
Buhari was never part of it. It was after they succeeded that they realised they weren't ready to lead that they called in Buhari and made him President.

Now, you need to understand the dynamics of the times.
It was a more innocent time. And, Ibb is the sort of fella that rides on peoples trust.
He works from the inside.

You can't tell me Buhari was weak or is weak because he trusted a member of his team.

Are you saying, if he could trust people around him, then he can't fight boko haram who operate from the outside?
Known enemies?

If those are your deductions, the least I can term them as infantile and puerile.
thanks for the clarification. However, "infantile and "puerile" are rude and lousy to say the least.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by madjune(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
todayguest:
thanks for the clarification. However, "infantile and "puerile" are rude and lousy to say the least.

I'm glad I shoved your own "rude" pill down your virtual throat.

How can you say a General is weak?

Doesn't that sound rude and lousy to you?
Do you know what it takes to be a General?

I'm sure you lacked the depth to fathom that in the first place and thus, your perception.

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by chigoizie7(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
U people should just come out and tell us that GMB is out on a revenge mission other than being a true leader, mtcheeew.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by biafranqueen: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
However, it must be stated that before she died, Okon reportedly confessed and revealed a ‘big baron’, as a matter of fact, a customs official said of her revelation:
Of course she was smoked and I heard the investigation squashed because it involved one of the Dantatas.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by chigoizie7(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
One thing I know for sure is that IBB is 100th times mores corrupt than the most percieved corrupt man in africa, the biggest amount of money laundered out of nigeria was done by IBB not even abacha, that man is the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by achinaboy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
emmm

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
olymyk:
So all this conspiracy happend under the nose of the clueless and slugglish buhari, wen he was even younger and agile o? And when nigeria is not even up to 90million. The same man at age 72yrs now senile and weak thinks he has the capacity to curb corruption in this modern age! Change my foot!!!!
pls read the story, or at least wait for the documentary (since you are too lazy to read) before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Osarieme415(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
I.B.B.-International Bad Boy. Of all the Nigerian Military Rulers;him I hate the most. Bastard pickin!!!
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmm! Na wa ooooo,Nigeria, a good nation with dark secrets,secrets that would keep haunting us later in future. @Op God bless you dear for bringing this info,I read it all word for word.

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fame333:
Hey Nija, this is conspiracy theory. Nigerians need more investigation on this story.

The so called documentary of Gloria Okon on our TV is so disturbing, what happened to her crippled children? Are they alive or dead? More light need to be shed on this story. We are watching...
gladys iyama is the lady you are referring to and not gloria okon. i was disappointed to find out that even gladys iyama was not executed. all pdp propaganda
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by itstpia8: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ogesydney:
We speak in walls.

how so.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by itstpia8: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
frank043:
I'm only interested in knowing who the so called "Jeff Chandler" is,and if truly he was the one that killed my astute "Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu",according to the prof. As for the story of Okon,I got the full account from my popman.

Did Nzeogwu believe he would survive the war? What were his plans, in that event?

Also, was he aware he was a fall guy? Was this something he willingly accepted to be?
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by laoma15(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2015
This explains the hurried reason why IBB hatched the coup plot. Nigerians need more of History such as this. A nation without history has no future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

pls read the story, or at least wait for the documentary (since you are too lazy to read) before commenting.
what is there to read again Your weakling Buhari was unaware of his sorrounding as head of state! No wonder he was ousted by a junior ranked officers in the person of IBB and abacha in a bloodless and cheapest palace coup ever!!
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by tecmon: 1:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Apc spin doctors and futile attemps to white-wash their demon incarnate GMB, what is the difference between GMB and IBB ?, both of them plotted the 1983 coup together. They were all in the SMC , so were was NSO when IBB was acting this drama that inolved the police, aminu kano hospital, the customs (atiku) . Was IBB acting alone?, why did it take GMB three good months to start an inquiry into the 'death' of the woma. now imagine a military C in C that cluelessly muddled up a small case like this one telling us he will clean up Boko haram in 4wks. Insane lunatics

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Profkomolafe(m): 2:26am On Mar 05, 2015
even if d woman z truly alive, she wil b in her 6xties by now.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Robot Mugabe how market? Have you charged your battery this morning?

GEJ till 2019 slave. grin grin
Deadly & wicked punchline. grin

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Phlakes(f): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
iwezor1:
the one killed by firing squad is gloria iyama not gloria okon
maybe u should read nd understand b4 u quote
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by frank043(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2015
itstpia8:

Did Nzeogwu believe he would survive the war? What were his plans, in that event?

Also, was he aware he was a fall guy? Was this something he willingly accepted to be?

Surviving a war is not a matter of believing,its more of chance. In certain circumstance,the chances may be slim and in some other,it may be high. We know who killed the Major(I mean the brain behind his death),so let's just forget about the 'Jeff Chandler' hoax. He had plans,and I can give you a full account if you are interested. You don't just stand up and call people names(fall guy),when you don't really know the circumstances behind their decision(why he had to do what he did). He NEVER willingly accepted anything bro,he only offered a selfless sacrifice for the greater good. I'd like to know what you know about the Major,and won't mind sharing mine.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by sam13(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
eminikansoso:

owo ti ogede ba gbe, ori arare ni fi na
elulu ton fa ojo, ori arare ni ofa ojo le
ti arigisegi base aimaye igi ninu igbo, ori arare ni fi ru
Last bullet
Alakan toni oun sewa kolori
Opolo toni oun sewa koniru
Adan toni oun sewa toba bere koleyagbe
Ori idobale ni alangba nkule

Oya
oso ni operi Buhari nibi
koku si ori idobale ori idobale ni alangba kole
awon PDP lonperi Buhari nibi
ki won okun sori idobale ori idobale ni alangba kole

Aaaaaaaah kilode?haba pastor ofo lori nairaland eyi tun buaya.They should all come and prostrate for you if not,ti won ba won
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by sam13(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
deadZONE:
the punch line: during buhari's brief reign of terror a law was passed that every drug pusher be sentenced to death..... this is cruelty of the highest order.

So you support pushing the hard drug which in turn do more harm than good abi baba God is watching
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by itstpia8: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
frank043:

Surviving a war is not a matter of believing

I meant was he under the impression he would be around after the war.

We know who killed the Major(I mean the brain behind his death),so let's just forget about the 'Jeff Chandler' hoax.

not all of us know who killed him, but obviously "jeff chandler" is more of fantasy.

He had plans,and I can give you a full account if you are interested

yes, go ahead.

You don't just stand up and call people names(fall guy),

fall guy is not calling people names, its a reality and not subjective.

when you don't really know the circumstances behind their decision(why he had to do what he did).

why did he have to do what he did?

He NEVER willingly accepted anything bro

hm

he only offered a selfless sacrifice for the greater good.

can you elaborate further.

I'd like to know what you know about the Major,and won't mind sharing mine.

I only know what's on wiki and the general stuff everybody else knows.

you can go ahead and share.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by obiak4(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=MzJackBaueress post=31288032]It is criminals like this Jonathan gives presidential pardon. If truly she is still alive,she would have come back home in Jonathan's administration.
I guess she has to remain abroad for the rest of her life.[/quote
Gloria Okon is very much alife there was an interview by n.t.a two years ago
one on one with Gloria Okon 10minutes into the interview other from above came interview was discontinued .
that was the last we heard from her she vanished into thin air
#EVILGENIUSONTHEWHEELSOFSTEEL
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by iluvpomo(m): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2017
alienvirus:
Now you see why Buhari is the next president
in retrospect, are you happy about it though?
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by iluvpomo(m): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2017
xreal:
All Nigeria needs is CHANGE.
is the change for better or worse though??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.