Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan (678 Views)

Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by ademoladeji(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
First lady, Patience Jonathan says she is a daughter
and a fan of former first lady, late Maryam
Babangida. Mrs Jonathan said this while addressing
Ondo women at the PDP women rally in Akure, Ondo
state today March 24th. Mrs Jonathan also advised
the youths of Ondo to pursue their education,
stressing that if she wasn't educated, she wouldn't be
a first lady;
"Majority of the people of Ondo are educated
and I believe you know the importance of
education because without education there is no
future. We should thank God for the
administration of Goodluck and PDP. If
somebody is talking and you are not educated,
can you be there? If Hilary Clinton is talking and
you are not educated, can you be there? As
Mimiko (governor of Ondo) is there, without
education can he be there? As I am standing
before you, if I am not educated, will they choose
me?” she said
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by smakati(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
ademoladeji:
Mrs Jonathan also advised
the youths of Ondo to pursue their education,
stressing that if she wasn't educated, she wouldn't be
a first lady;
nairaland just dey make me laugh since morning. She say she dey educated grin grin shocked oniranu jatijati

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by macpetrus(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Maryam believe in woman for change, so did mama peace!!!....

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by izuch(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
This woman sef, SMH

1 Like

Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by sinkhole: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
who chose her to be first lady?
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
that is nice....she should keep it up

master holder

1 Like

Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by RockMaxi: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mama Peace holding on to anything that will just give credence to her husband's retention of power.

Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by ademoladeji(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2015
BTW, which school she go sef? She get friends? smh for her though......
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Mama Peace carry go. We are solidly behind you.
GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Sad Newz!!!! / PDP Accuses APC Of Planning To Rig The Election / I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.