Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government (499 Views)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government by KINGpharoah: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please pdp supporters, i need you all to answer these questions sincerely from your heart, are you okay with the level Nigeria as a country, that is blessed with both human and natural resources is right now? After 16 years of pdp led government, are we really moving forward? . Both in the justice system, health, education, power, security, job creation, poverty alleviation..
Or is there any other reason why we support this government, because i don't get it, cos even a new born baby is feeling the heat.
Or is that there is no other option available now.
Or is it a problem of tribalism (this i have observed amongst the easterners), they even say that they will vote for him because he is their brother, when did Jonathan become my brother, when did he become an ibo man. Smh
Because as for me, 4 more years of this Nigerian situation get as e b ooo.
Cos i don't get it.
WE NEED CHANGE, ANYHOW THE CHANGE WON BE.
Lets experience something different, it can't be worse than it currently is..
''What's the point defending when you are 4 nil down, and the match is remaining 5 more mins, what are you defending for, can it get worse ''
Re: Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government by Adminisher: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tribalism, religion, fear, revenge. Also Jonathan has that, good neighbour, local businessman look they are comfortable with. An everyday regular Joe in Aso Rock means they also can be president some day. In short the man is being supported not because they are sure he has the qualities for that office but because his being in office me anybody can make it.
Re: Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government by magmack: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
we support jonathan because he is not a dictator and coup plotter; cos he is lawful.
simple
Re: Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government by KINGpharoah: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
magmack:
we support jonathan because he is not a dictator and coup plotter; cos he is lawful.
simple
Ok not because of his works, is he really lawful?
Re: Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government by Adminisher: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
magmack:
simple

..."because he is lawful". Now that is funny, Jonathan has the most un intelligent people following him. Jonathan, lawful. he he he.
Re: Gej/pdp Supporters, I Want To Know Why You Support This Present Government by KINGpharoah: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adminisher:

..."because he is lawful". Now that is funny, Jonathan has the most un intelligent people following him. Jonathan, lawful. he he he.
It also got me laughing.
This government is not working and they know that for a fact, pdp has failed us and they know. Admit it, its okay to admit

(1) (Reply)

Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa / DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code-apc / Photos; Bet 500k On Gej & Win 700k & Bet 400k On Buhari & Win 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.