Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? (816 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation / Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by mekaboy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Most people up to 50 and above dont even want to hear buhari as an option. Most of them will say the prefer jonathan even if he does not know what he is doing.

I am wondering what buhari did to them.
Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by Mogidi: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
They were alive when the buko hari leader was Head of state. The revised history APC is selling can only appeal to people too lazy to open their history books. Why do you think Buhari has never won any state in Southern Nigeria?

I must admit Buhari has been really marketed well this election. Its not easy transforming a terrorist sympathiser to be an ideal candidate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by Montaque(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
It is because history isn't taught in our "modern" day secondary schools
Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by kingofpool: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
op, would you like a professor in failure to be a role model to your children?
Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by DesChyko: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
They were alive when Buhari was the leader, and thus, are afraid for their security and that of their kids.
The party is also not helping matters.
You need to witness their supporters in action at Lagos rallies undecided
Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by KINGpharoah: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Both my mum and dad are for buhari, and am proudly ibo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by Akinsz: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
They hate him because he was strict.
Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by WisdomFlakes: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
KINGpharoah:
Both my mum and dad are for buhari, and am proudly ibo.

Chai! See knockout! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by rusher14: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm sure this guy must have been talking to drug couriers from the 80's.

All other decent folks from that era are seriously rooting for the General.

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by Oyel: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
mekaboy:
Most people up to 50 and above dont even want to hear buhari as an option. Most of them will say the prefer jonathan even if he does not know what he is doing.

I am wondering what buhari did to them.

I guess it's down to the fear of the unknown, possible islamization of Nigeria. But @ this juncture I doubt Nigeria can get worse than this...

In summary? SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by LFJ: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
The only parents who are afraid of Buhari were the sons and daughters of yesterday criminals who saw how Buhari refused to compromise in his war against indisciplin. Now Buhari is coming again to give them the type of treatment he gave to their fathers because they never learned from their own parents that stealing of public fund is a crime against the development of our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by SmooshCHN: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
If you're based in the South or East then that's true due to history.

Most elderly people have tasted the once sweet Nigeria and can't wait till May 29 to taste it.

They want CHANGE!! Me too
Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its your parents...
Not most parents

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by san316(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
if your parent don't like buhari, it is because they are afraid of jail. which I understand.

Only criminals are afraid of jail.
@op are your parents criminals?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by FastShipping: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
san316:
if your parent don't like buhari, it is because they are afraid of jail. which I understand.

Only criminals are afraid of jail.
@op are your parents criminals?

I think so too. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? by doctokwus: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
On d contrary its even this age group that were all virtually rooting and ready to GI and cast their votes for buhari.That the younger ones have also keyed into buhari's message and are ready to go to any extent to also cast their votes too for him just shows how a phenomenon GMB is.

(1) (Reply)

Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.