Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! (1940 Views)

Galaxy Tab In 2016, Samsung's New Mini-tablet / Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! / How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is A Fast Or Slow Charger; Simple Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! by Emmysteve(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
I have never experienced this before. I bought a tecno G9 Tablet recently, but the follow come charger is not good. It takes forever to charge (around 8 to 10hrs). Secondly, i can't press the fone while charging as it discharges instead of charging. I have tried several chargers but can't fine a good one for this tablet. please whoever have an answer to this should please come to my aid. Thanks
Re: TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! by falcon01: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
guy mine takes like 10hrs befor it reaches hundred but i bought a galaxy s4 so i used the charger and now it takes just 5 to 6 hrs
Re: TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! by Emmysteve(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
falcon01:
guy mine takes like 10hrs befor it reaches hundred but i bought a galaxy s4 so i used the charger and now it takes just 5 to 6 hrs
Wow how about using the phone while charging, does it discharges?
Re: TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! by falcon01: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Emmysteve:
Wow how about using the phone while charging, does it discharges?
it slows than the rate of which it fulls but it still charges
Re: TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! by Emmysteve(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
falcon01:
it slows than the rate of which it fulls but it still charges
That I one is better. THANKS BRO
Re: TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! by Emmysteve(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hope i can find the follow come to buy
Re: TECNO Phantom G9 Mini TABLET Charger Issue Please Help! by Carlcaresophia: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Emmysteve:
I have never experienced this before. I bought a tecno G9 Tablet recently, but the follow come charger is not good. It takes forever to charge (around 8 to 10hrs). Secondly, i can't press the fone while charging as it discharges instead of charging. I have tried several chargers but can't fine a good one for this tablet. please whoever have an answer to this should please come to my aid. Thanks
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Are We Going Back To The Good Old Days With LG Gentle Flip Android 5.1? / Airtel Returns With Redhot Promo Season 3 / Nokia Will Go Back To The Phone Market Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.