Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! (1451 Views)

Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by mummyf(f): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2015
good morning engineers in the house. i use a techno G9 pad.
i updated my bbm and since then it doesnt work anymore. anytime i try to open bbm it says 'unfortunately bbm has stopped'.
i have forced stopped, cleared data and cache,uninstalled and downloaded a lower version but the unfortunately bbm has stopped persist.
pls help!!!
Re: Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by mummyf(f): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
help!!!
Re: Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by sodson11(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
try restarting the device. If the problem persists,its either you have deleted a raw file or something. dew it happen to other apps
Re: Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by mummyf(f): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
sodson11:
try restarting the device. If the problem persists,its either you have deleted a raw file or something. dew it happen to other apps

thanks for your reply!! i have restarted the device a couple of times and the problem persists. i didnt delete the raw file nor any other apps.
infact, the bbm icon still indicates connected on the top of my phone but i just cant open it.
Re: Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by ige101(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
I is same device ,but havnt experienced such,but the only way out seems to be hard resetting your device,back I up your data and do a hard reset
Re: Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by mummyf(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
sad
ige101:
I is same device ,but havnt experienced such,but the only way out seems to be hard resetting your device,back I up your data and do a hard reset

ok, thanks. my phone is rooted tho will the hard reset affect dat?
Re: Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by sodson11(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
mummyf:

thanks for your reply!! i have restarted the device a couple of times and the problem persists. i didnt delete the raw file nor any other apps.
infact, the bbm icon still indicates connected on the top of my phone but i just cant open it.
I think force reset is the beat option now
Re: Engineers In The House!! Bbm Wont Work On My Phantom G9 Anymore! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2015
The best solution is to delete app and install the updated bbm. Note that you must back the new bbm to avoid downloading another bbm. I usually download apk bbm so that if I reset my bbm , I just go to download or the browser folder to install

(1) (Reply)

How To Renew Mtn Music Plus Data / They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine / Lenovo A2020a 'vibe C'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.