Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Christainity in The World Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christainity in The World Today (397 Views)

Christainity In Iran / The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christainity in The World Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
The early church a church build upon the foundation of the Apostles and the Prophet,the Lord Jesus Christ been the cornerstone. A church filled with the power and present of the Holy Spirit great enough that the pagans and the unbelievers called them Christains because of their way of life; the obedience to the Holy Spirit makes them pure in spirit and body,in conduct and in speech.

The early church indeed was a Living mirror,a perfection of Holiness. But since the death of the last Apostle things have changed,haven't they? For you and i know that there is no more Apostles neither are there prophets. For if there are Apostles and prophets the Church won't be in the state she is for Apostles and prophets are vessel of correction and power to teach with great authority. Or how will you explain what is happening in the church.

What has happened to modesty in the church? As mini skirt,exposing cleavages,pencil jeans is order of the day among the ladies while sagging and haircuts remain the norm among guys. Immorality cannot be but mentioned as brothers impregnate sisters in the church.Pastors cannot trust their wives with brothers in privacy as that will be begging the questions. Discipline is out of the church or how will you justify christains filing a law suit against each other? Apalling as it is RCCG fighting against CHRIST EMBASSY over plots of land.This, i say it's a major blow to the body of Christ. But then, the church has lose Trust in her member or how will you justify the church demanding the treasurer to make a written account of money donated to the church ? Though Judas is a full time thief the Lord has never question his loyalty on money issues. But today, we have churches having hidden camera to monitor the treasury having the control panel in the G.O office.

Idolatry have its form in much subtle way as even members accept superiority over one another.More to it is the organisation of Christains a thing not mention among the early church ; the acceptance of Pope supremacy as the head of the church by 99% of the Christains is something idolatry- CAN and PENTECOSTALS have both accepted this,hence, the Roman cap they put on their heads after coming back from Jerusalem in which on inside is written 666. The making of idols from G.O's is the new trend in the church. If i should go on and on i believe all can't be said.
But i'm not here to discuss the problem but the solutions.And as it stands we are the body; many but one.In this light we are going to discuss the way forward out of this disgrace in the church and as well bring to light some problems facing the church that has not been mention in this write up.

Whatever knowledge you receive here from brethens do take it down to your fellowship and apply it.

Thanks and God Bless His Church.

(1) (Reply)

The Extraordinary In The Midst Of The Ordinary / Growing Good Corn / What I Learnt From Gods Word Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.