Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Right Hand Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Right Hand Of God (416 Views)

Festival Of Life LONDON-Theme:the Right Hand Of Power / Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Hand Of God by bingbagbo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
The bible is bombarded with the expression “THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD” and this is often confused by many as something else.
So what is the RIGHT HAND OF GOD?
THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is actually the POWER of GOD, as such God himself. The RIGHT HAND OF GOD is GOD’s righteousness. The RIGHT HAND OF GOD is the creative power of God Almighty. In fact, in simple terms, the RIGHT HAND OF GOD is GOD.
What the BIBLE says about God’s Right Arm
1.THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is exalted, mighty and strong: This is expressed in verses such as Psalms (89:13) You have a strong arm; Your hand is mighty, Your right hand is exalted,

2.THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is a shield, a defense wall and great: This is as well spelt out in verses including Lamentations (2:3) In fierce anger He has cut off All the strength of Israel; He has drawn back His right hand From before the enemy And He has burned in Jacob like a flaming fire Consuming round about.
3.THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is eternal joy and pleasure: This is found in scriptures such as Psalms (16:11) You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.
4.THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is righteousness: God is righteous and holy (Matthew 5:48) and this fact is manifested in biblical verses such as Psalms (48:10) As is Your name, O God, So is Your praise to the ends of the earth; Your right hand is full of righteousness.
5.THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is HIS name: In the Bible, since there is no one as great as HIM (YHWH), HE swore by HIS own name (Genesis 22:16) . This compared to the scripture Isaiah (62:cool The LORD has sworn by His right hand and by His strong arm, "I will never again give your grain as food for your enemies; Nor will foreigners drink your new wine for which you have labored." tells us that as HE swore by HIS right hand, then HIS RIGHT HAND is HIS name .
6.THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is savior: Psalms (60:5) states “That Your beloved may be delivered, Save with Your right hand, and answer us!” This tells us again that the RIGHT HAND OF GOD is savior and the MESSIAH, that is why the Bible says JESUS CHRIST the MESSIAH sits on THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD. This is buttressed by Psalms (108:6) which states “That Your beloved may be delivered, Save with Your right hand, and answer me!” as well as highlighted in Psalms 20:6 and Psalms 17:7

TO BE CONTINUED cool

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE cool https://www.facebook.com/christsprelations?ref=bookmarks
Re: The Right Hand Of God by Horus(m): 3:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Your god is dyslexic, he cannot determine which hand is right and which hand is left
Re: The Right Hand Of God by bingbagbo(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me And My Family Please / Is Homosexuality Wrong? / Peter, Pleasure And The Man God Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.