Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Are You Going Out To Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Going Out To Vote? (759 Views)

Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote / Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Going Out To Vote? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Over the weeks, we have witnessed a lot of e-propaganda, e-wars & e-campaigns. Now, the D-day cometh grin. Will you go out to vote Or you will just remain an e-follower of your preferred candidate & probably just moan when he loses?

If you wouldn't, what is/are your reason(s)?
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by lilbabyak(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Too sure
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by lilbabyak(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Too sure..

#call10bring5

sai APC

1 Like

Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by seunlayi(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
i will be indoor

1 Like

Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Most PDP/GEJ members on nairaland were not able to collect their pvc grin so that is why they have decided to act like a robot on nairaland and see if they can make people vote for the clueless one on their behalf....

1 Like

Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
seunlayi:
i will be indoor
Let me hypocritically encourage you to go & vote pls. cheesy Hope you have your PVC?
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
Most PDP/GEJ members on nairaland were not able to collect their pvc grin...
Lol...I don't think so
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by sexycat: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is there anything like voting on saturday when rigging machineries are already positioned in strategic locations. Uhmmmm some persons are struggling hard to get back to position not minding on whose head it gorges but for me I thank God for my life after the shock and trauma of June 12 saga I have been liberal when it comes to Nigeria politics... May God help my dear country!!!!
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by chimerase2: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nop cus ma broda had to call m all de way from finland not to near der embarassed
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by tsleazy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
i'll be on my Bed and on Nairaland all day, we only live once....i can't risk my life because of some old pot-belly men
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmmn... This is serious.
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by tollu: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Most definitely. Some of my family members don clear out of Naija, I stayed back to vote.
Re: Are You Going Out To Vote? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
tollu:
Most definitely. Some of my family members don clear out of Naija, I stayed back to vote.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Scare All Over SS & SE . / APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos / Who Wins According To Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.