Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos (759 Views)

Katsina By-election Records High Voter Turnout / Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by Ikengawo: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mark my words. The bombing rumors are not only false, but are deliberately being spread to scare Ndigbo away from the polls. Never in the history of the post war SE have we seen bombing, it's today that there's '2 bombs' are polling units.

Ndigbo, be wise and be vigilant. I wish this was an election between 2 choices but this country only has one as the other continues to bare it's fangs.
Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by Generalkorex(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do u mean no bombing
Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by Gboliwe: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Generalkorex:
Do u mean no bombing

I honestly don't know about Anambra's but Enugu's is pure lie! There was no such thing! I don't know why that party likes chaos so much

@egift, I see you viewing. You are in Enugu, in all sincerity, was there a bomb blast in WTC today? No be say "dem say, I hear say" for certain, was there?

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by Generalkorex(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gboliwe:

I honestly don't know about Anambra's but Enugu's is pure lie! There was no such thing! I don't know why that party likes chaos so much

@egift, you are in Enugu, in all sincerity, was there a bomb blast in WTC today? No be say "dem say, I hear say" for certain, was there?
ok
Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by Boss13: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gboliwe:

@egift, I see you viewing. You are in Enugu, in all sincerity, was there a bomb blast in WTC today? No be say "dem say, I hear say" for certain, was there?

Something that is being discussed in the news as I type this post.
Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by egift(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
OP is a learner. PDP are on a last minute push to make sure they do not use Card Reader here in the East and you are here running our mouth.

Buhari all the way. Nigerians are kicking out Corruption today.
Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by egift(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gboliwe:

Yes. It was in a Honda Baby Boy. According to the police, it was 3. Only one exploded and 2 others were destroyed by the police.

It is not my Unity though. But it is true. From all indication, it is stage-managed. It did not disrupt voting or harmed anyone.
Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by Gboliwe: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
egift:

Yes. It was in a Honda Baby Boy. According to the police, it was 3. Only one exploded and 2 others were destroyed by the police.

It is not my Unity though. But it is true. From all indication, it is stage-managed. It did not disrupt voting or harmed anyone.
Boss13:

Something that is being discussed in the news as I type this post.
That's the point. Someone stationed in the next polling unit was informed of this by me. The corper in the very same WTC was told this story indirectly by me too (the person I called, called him) is it possible that something like that will go off and people around there won't know?
egift:

According to the police. Still from vanguard newspaper. I don't want that. I still insist its a white lie
Re: APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tomorrow is their d day as the today s outcome will determine their seriousness. I think election been extented till tomorrow is not a good news

(1) (Reply)

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 Lgs In Ogun / #official Countdown To Otuoke 2015 / PDP Votes Just Arrived Abuja From The South.... You Will Shout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.