Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women (1035 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Joel3 Has Seen The One. The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Joel3(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2015
the truth is I no longer enjoy sex. since I left and break up with my love the girl i use skin on and couple with emotion and feeling we have for each other. the emotional kiss and romance and it took us a lot of time before we start enjoying sex.

it grow slowly before she trust me with her body. give me everything to do what I like with it and I was able to make her go crazy. she really like doing it with me. no wonder she never want to leave me. she use to say no one can ever be like me. then I thought it was a joke but not until I left her for years. that is when I stop enjoying sex.

several times she have been trying to get back to me but I refuse the reason is too much for me. spiritually we are not the same.

the truth is I am attracted to women but I don't enjoy sex. it feels like sex is now over hype. yes protection with condom a must this time around I trust no body.

me on condom I never cum. I will be banging for ever. until my laps, waist and yansh will be paining me.
I will be force to give up myself or pretend I cum.

should I stop doing it. I am too tired please help.

masturbation is very much sweater than v hair itself.

what should I do,? go find back my ex?
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Sorry Op...I know how you feel.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2015
What if those girls that are always staring at you cheesy
Try one. You never know what you can find.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by SAMBARRY: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Since you are tired you may need to try men, sheep, goats or pierce your pillow in the middle and insert your penis inside with or without condom. Thank you

next

2 Likes

Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by cococandy(f): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Joel3:
I have been trying them and getting down with some of them. I just finish with one right now.

she like me but she stress a little to give it to me. her private is too tight down there. my thing is paining me instead of pleasure
Ok ok too much info right there.

Try abstinence then.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2015
give up on life already. Sure nairaland will be a better place without this crap of a post.

1 Like

Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Advertico:
give up on life already. Sure nairaland will be a better place without this crap of a post.

Lolz, this op need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Joel3(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
cococandy:

Try abstinence then.
thanks first time on hearing that. still doing research on it to understand it fully
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by cococandy(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Joel3:
thanks first time on hearing that. still doing research on to understand it fully

Which research? grin

Abstinence means 'No Sex' for a designated time frame (of your choice)

Wetin you wan research again?
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Fornication is a sin anyway.
Give it up already. undecided

1 Like

Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Joel3(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2015
cococandy:

Which research? grin

Abstinence means 'No Sex' for a designated time frame (of your choice)

Wetin you wan research again?
I don't think so. it means a lot. check wikipedia. other things can be use with the same word.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by K9blunt(f): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
orisi risi awa mon ri biba NL
op look for your ex.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by jashar(f): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ermmmm OP, I don't mean to sound somehow ooo but ehn, you can try improving on your grammar.

Forget sex for now and do some personal development.

smiley
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
you are g@y
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Joel3(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
jashar:
Ermmmm OP, I don't mean to sound somehow ooo but ehn, you can try improving on your grammar.

Forget sex for now and do some personal development.

smiley
shut up.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Joel3(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
hisbae:
you are g@y
sound like you are one.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Smh! This one na mental problem. Lmao @ waist & yansh b paining. Werey oju rin ni bobo yi

Dyt come see oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by jashar(f): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Joel3:
shut up.

Make me. tongue
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by ichidodo: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Try booze...thank me later.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by Joel3(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
ichidodo:
Try booze...thank me later.
unm on condom? the worst.
Re: Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women by anonimi: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
cococandy:

Try abstinence then.

Abi oh.............I thought the guy was married when I saw the title, since sex is supposed to be for married couple only

(1) (Reply)

Buy Toyota Camry 2010 Model In Lagos... View Pics. / The 10 Commandments Of Marriage / 11 Valuable Things About Life I’ve/we've Learned In My/our 20’s So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.