Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Fans Calls Kemi Olunloyo Old & Haggared As She Claims To Be The Most Beautiful W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Calls Kemi Olunloyo Old & Haggared As She Claims To Be The Most Beautiful W (716 Views)

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Calls Kemi Olunloyo Old & Haggared As She Claims To Be The Most Beautiful W by satinosdiary: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Oh Jeez..After throwing her dad,Ex-Oyo governor out off his own house,she is back to other things....Well,she sure is beautiful..

She also shared some few messages she received from fans and her replies to them..

See them; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/fans-calls-kemi-olunloyo-old-haggared.html

Re: Fans Calls Kemi Olunloyo Old & Haggared As She Claims To Be The Most Beautiful W by Acekidc4(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2015
I laugh in Swahili. Beautiful my Foot!!

But me fit still manage you for 1 night stand oh!!gringringrin
Re: Fans Calls Kemi Olunloyo Old & Haggared As She Claims To Be The Most Beautiful W by Evina(f): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2015
How old is this lady? If she is less than 50 then she isn't ageing gracefully.

(1) (Reply)

"Be Carefull, What Opened ADAM'S Eyes Also Closed... / I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin / Desmond Elliot 'all Smiles' As He Receives His Certificate Of Return - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.