Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? (35379 Views)

Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by sagio09: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:
if its whot then its easy, this is how it will end
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GEJ- RECECT ( change to triangle)
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas
Hahahaha,my guuyyy u b confam guy.D@s exactly haw d gnrl will beat d clueless drunkard
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Faraidi(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:
PDP knows that unemployment is very high so they had to come up with this idea to keep the jobless youths busy. God help us.

I dedicate this FTC to Buhari in advance for his victory over GEJ and his saTANs on Saturday.
I guess you too are jobless because you are always on nairaland.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Faraidi(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:
PDP knows that unemployment is very high so they had to come up with this idea to keep the jobless youths busy. God help us.

I dedicate this FTC to Buhari in advance for his victory over GEJ and his saTANs on Saturday.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by hizaya61(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Panshow:
A TAN member brought this whot card to me yesterday. He said that it represents the scorecards of the President.

Gambling strategy, 419 sense just full there dirty head same jimi won give us free internet for yahoo yahoo, this pdp too mumu the same way them take use us play card for 4yrs
Nawa
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by hizaya61(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Faraidi:

Same as you
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by TopWinner(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
More

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by galadee(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas
grin Bro u made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by refreshrate: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
bashydemy:
See what this one is saying, GEJ increase fuel price in January first 2012 by #35 and took him after 2yrs when election is to reduce is by #10 to cajole us abi?

He also reduce Electricity tariff fews days to election and you think we are as dull as you to be cajole with all this... Please tell your pay master we can't be deceived by all this..

Also about the Whot, This was given to the TANoids to be playing on Saturday to console themselves after loosing to GMB or to be playing and they will forget to go and vote..

So I don't come off sounding arrogant and stuff I'll indulge you. I say this because I saw your dp which became necessary due to the effort required to make sense of what is supposed to be your form of what I guess is the English language and quite frankly...let's just leave that for now.

To put it to you albeit simply the reduction in price of petrol was due to market forces, hoping youre aware of the falling price of crude globally. In cotonou where you work how much do you pay for a litre of the same petrol?

On the electricity tariff I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that clearly you are oblivious of the cost of power generation. Please before you get an aneurysm, be aware that the issue with electricity in the country today is of availability (in case you need another point for your campaign) not tariff however I would help you reason and ask for you, was it in GEJs administration that electricity availability became an issue?
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by nan1: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
falls down from iroko tree laughingggggggggggggggggg cheesy wink smiley

shikshark:
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Oceemo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
udemzy101:
what is stupid about it? you guys just show your stupidity online anyhow without reasoning,i believe this is another strategy targeting some group of people in the country ,and like they say,all work and no play makes jack a dull boy....

So tell me what is bad about it ,and stop saying how the mighty has fallen or some other stupid words...

State the reason why you think the idea is bad....
u must b very foolish 2 insult peeps here everybody has his or her own view so keep urs 2 urself efulefu.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by komek(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
watered:
Make PDP give me wetin dem give barcanista then I'll vote them. Where is berem?
Berem has gone to Vote Rochas in Imo state. Her mb don finish. And since the postponement of the elections, Berem has stopped getting mb from the APC cos they had aa budget.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by walozanga(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas

See weytin APC and PDP down turn grown up like u.. Pick 2.. Pick 3. Check up. are u that jobless?
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Faraidi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
hizaya61:

Same as you
mine was off and on,your is addictive.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by shikshark: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
walozanga:

See weytin APC and PDP down turn grown up like u.. Pick 2.. Pick 3. Check up. are u that jobless?
ill let you know when were recruiting.....if youre too serious to catch some simple fun the do the world a favor..........delete urself
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by SpencerLewis(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
watered:
Make PDP give me wetin dem give barcanista then I'll vote them. Where is berem?
They gave barcanista stupidity/olodo/mumu/olukwu joined with gullibility and idiocy. so no try am oooooooo so that ur own no go worse pass barcanista own.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by walozanga(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:

ill let you know when were recruiting.....if youre too serious to catch some simple fun the do the world a favor..........delete urself

Ouch! Ryd on with the fun. No vex. All na joke naa
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by melomelo: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

Plz be patriotic and vote for GEJ/PDP
GEJ GEJ GEJ EVERYWHERE ON SATURDAY 28TH
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by expozey(f): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Anyone else likes this concept, 'cos I do. Quite intelligent.

BTW I'm not in any way partisan. Most likely won't vote on saturday sef :
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by shikshark: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
walozanga:

Ouch! Ryd on with the fun. No vex. All na joke naa
one love bro....make gmb and gej no spoil the peace between nairalandersgringrin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oceemo:
u must b very foolish 2 insult peeps here everybody has his or her own view so keep urs 2 urself efulefu.
And you must be very stupid for insulting me.... Nonsense
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Deejaygold(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:

Oya pick 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by olami234lekan(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
This man keeps giving people reasons to abuse him. So we should be playing cards why he and his colleagues steal our future away. God will definitely fight for the poor because my bible say so and I believe it.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:

Keep dreaming but wake up on march 29 and see president GEJ on His Thanksgiven stage.....
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by bashydemy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
refreshrate:

So I don't come off sounding arrogant and stuff I'll indulge you. I say this because I saw your dp which became necessary due to the effort required to make sense of what is supposed to be your form of what I guess is the English language and quite frankly...let's just leave that for now.

To put it to you albeit simply the reduction in price of petrol was due to market forces, hoping youre aware of the falling price of crude globally. In cotonou where you work how much do you pay for a litre of the same petrol?

On the electricity tariff I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that clearly you are oblivious of the cost of power generation. Please before you get an aneurysm, be aware that the issue with electricity in the country today is of availability (in case you need another point for your campaign) not tariff however I would help you reason and ask for you, was it in GEJs administration that electricity availability became an issue?
Sorry we are wiser than you and pay master, Benin republic does not have oil and they buy from Nigeria and sell here so do you expect them to sell the same price? Yaradua met Petrol at 75 naira and reduce it to 65. GEJ took it from there and rise it to 97. so we are wiser Ogbeni..
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by uchetempodent: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
nice campaign all we need is
change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima / Shutting Crypto Accounts Can't Stop Igboho’s Funding - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.