Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan (770 Views)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com / I Don’t Want Antagonising Lawmakers, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on
Tuesday told Nigerians, especially
electorates from Abia State, that he did
not want those who will be
antagonising his lofty programmes as
members of the National Assembly
from May 29.
The President said the people should
vote for Peoples Democratic Party
candidates that will cooperate with him
at the National Assembly.
Jonathan spoke at the Aba Sports Club
in Abia State while addressing PDP
stakeholders from the state.
He said, “I want you not only to vote
for me but also to give me PDP
candidates as members of the National
Assembly.
“This is because I want those that will
cooperate with me, not National
Assembly members that will be
antagonising Federal Government’s
efforts.
“Those ones, every good thing you
want to do, they will play politics with
it.
“So, I appeal with you to return all PDP
members who are contesting; that will
help me. It will help budgeting.”
Jonathan said the South-East had
remained his strongest support base
since he ventured into national politics,
saying his campaign office was in 2011
bombed in South-South where he hails
from.
He promised that if re-elected on
Saturday, he would meet many of the
demands that were presented before
him during the meeting.
Jonathan said the government was
looking at the negative impact of the
recent naira devaluation on importers
promising that the issue would be
sorted out soon.
www.punchng.com/news/i-dont-want-antagonising-lawmakers-says-jonathan/
Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by Tolexander: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2015
well,

i can guarantee him that there won't be any antagonizing laawmaaker in Otuoke after May 29.

Just emphasizing what Jonathan has said in my little way though!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by nzeadachie: 5:40am On Mar 25, 2015
PEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POWERRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by nerodenero: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Too close to call. The electorates might swing in either direction. Whichever way, the best man, good enough for the job should win.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by Oklander: 5:52am On Mar 25, 2015
You want those that would always say yes sir to whatever cluelessness you would bring to table and those that would dare not challenge any corrupt moves from you. This guy really want to finish this country, smh.
Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by Caseless: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2015
We dont want 'antagonizing' president.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by stinggy(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Another gaffe from Retardeen. No leader wants it but you would never hear such talks from smart leaders, else your people starts seeing you as a leader that hates criticism, dictator so to say.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by clevvermind(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2015
we all love you sir. we are voting for you only.
Jonathan till 2019.
Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by temitemi1(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2015
PDP all the way!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by Dasini: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2015
What a leader, you don't want opposition. Who says u'll be there because it is more likely this election wil go to.
Re: I Don't Want Antagonising Lawmakers-jonathan by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2015
buhari must go home either life or death, hope his doctors are around to revive him wen he faints today

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto State Presidential Results. / Kogi Presidential Election Results / Mama Peace Jonathan Where Art Thou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.