Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Innjoo One Or Infinix Zero Or Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo One Or Infinix Zero Or Infinix Hot Note (1067 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Which Would You Advice Me To Purchase: Infinx Zero Or Injoo One / Innjoo One Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo One Or Infinix Zero Or Infinix Hot Note by Jhonnyboy(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Guys I'm in a serious dilemma. I have a tough choice to make between these 3 phones
The specs are all good and the review I've read all have commas
I would like to know from the current users of the phones which one in your own opinion
you think would be worth my money.
I've read about the specs and technical details of them.
If anyone uses any of these 3 phones please kindly provide your opinion. I want to order it today
Thank you.
Re: Innjoo One Or Infinix Zero Or Infinix Hot Note by bigt2(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Jhonnyboy:
Guys I'm in a serious dilemma. I have a tough choice to make between these 3 phones
The specs are all good and the review I've read all have commas
I would like to know from the current users of the phones which one in your own opinion
you think would be worth my money.
I've read about the specs and technical details of them.
If anyone uses any of these 3 phones please kindly provide your opinion. I want to order it today
Thank you.
the hot note is the bomb. Let of know if you were able to order from jumia. I wants to order me a hot note too.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno C8 And Tecno R7 And Gionee M5 / Oraimo, 3C Hub And Tecno, We Are All Ready For Tecno New Phone J8! / Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.