Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (67070 Views)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
EYA
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Utchman1: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
May God save you.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by MaconAwire(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
sigidporte:
He will live!
Miracle still do happen.
well lets hope for a miracle for with GOD notin is impossible!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by kingGoldust(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
I don't know what's going on with some Nigerians nowadays ,everyone knows that the law on drug trafficking in Asian is death sentence why are thy still doing it three .embarrassing our country everywhere .

Good for them .

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
RIP in advance bro
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Lildreezy(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Wickedness is when you sing "God bless indonesia", and their govt still places u on deathrow.

Eyah....
Rip in arreas, no sorry advance

4 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
staymore:

If he had succeeded you would have been the first to say wow! Handsome rich guy.

How is he stone hearted?

Don't we all know Death is the sentence for drug traffickers in Asia?

Then why do they keep doing it?

5 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Adeoba10(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Burger01:

Pity sad

Don't cry baby, the lad altered his destined life. I don't think this was God's plan for him. Pity.
Dats tru, na him mama plan
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Bonapart(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
jingh:
Hmmmm this is threedarful.

only God know who is serving him.
OLORUN LO MO ENI TI OSIN OHUN
meaning He wasn't a gospel singer initially..... he got repented in the prison and turned into gospel singing

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by McSpark: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Muna fiki. U most be from north cos only north this calibre of person in Nigeria. Generation of viper.
EcoTerror:
Kill him, he is not fit to live

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by nedu2000(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
'cos he was caught
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by offshoreking: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
I don't courier drugs

And u don't carry drugs, that makes you better than him? Grow up man, God would have punish you for little sin of urs but instead he allow u to live so that you can see reason to change and be a better person. So when u see another person going down for his/her sin, what should come into your mind, is ur own sin, what if u are to go down by your sin? We are all sinners in one way or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Na the Eke wey wan kill am dey play keyboard?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by godimento: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
If he truly repent, He has nothing to worry about.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Johnnoo(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by mickyeddi(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
So sad, nice music. Hustlers should realise you don't 4ck around with those Asian countries, most of them have death sentences for any drug related offence.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Rest in Peace in advance Dili, this is one reason I hate a vote for Buhari, under his dictatorship, Batholomew Owoh, Usuofia's brother was executed for drug trafficking. Nigeria should NEVER be left in the hands of people who empower death penalty for drug trafficking. The penalty is too severe.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Mekzmoney(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
No Risk, No Reward. grin
kennygee:
Another Stone hearted or Deaf Nigerian

If you know its a death Sentence, why indulge?

I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by pamyp(f): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
Kill him, he is not fit to live

People like you don't deserve life itself,you forget we are all sinners,and he that has truly repented is way better than you. Douche bag

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Raiders: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Really sad
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by waternogetememy: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=38pt]The Yoruba OP Seun, next time put his Brothers name Jamiu Owolabi Abashin, Raheem Agbaje Salam on title.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by succyreal(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
if he has fully repented, he should never be afraid of death cos God has His way in all circumstances. If he is executed heaven is assured. But come to think of, singing gospel music does not mean someone has repented.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by joystickextendr: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
chai all these asian countries and their evil laws embarassed

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Anita2014: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
In case you are thinking of increasing your earning potential and developing your professional career, I will strongly suggest that you look into becoming a certified Instrument Technician by joining for the next Instrumentation and Control Practicals.
At Pb Plus Oil and Gas Learning Hub, our courses are not limited but rather they are open to all, there is no restriction as
to what you studied in the University. We have trained people who read Political Science, Economic etc.
You will agree with me that often times most people don't secure jobs with what they studied in school, but rather with the added advantage
they have based on the different trainings they have under gone.
This is the kind of opportunity Pb Plus Oil and Gas offers.
Date: 13th-24th April,.
Fee: #50,000.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, By Hotel De Mark, Warri, Delta State!
For more details, Email-anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com, Call- 08166982949, website: www.pbplusoilandgas.com

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Raiders: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
Rest in Peace in advance Dili, this is one reason I hate a vote for Buhari, under his dictatorship, Batholomew Owoh, Usuofia's brother was executed for drug trafficking. Nigeria should NEVER be left in the hands of people who empower death penalty for drug trafficking. The penalty is too sever.
We need death penalty for corrupted leaders, terrorists and murderers. However, I don't support execution of people for drug crimes

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Its painful he realized his calling in music after going the wrong path of life. If only men will learn to wait and trust in God for the material blessings no matter how late other than go indulge self in vices

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by kingthreat(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Lildreezy:
Wickedness is when you sing "God bless indonesia", and their still govt still places u on deathrow.

Eyah....
Rip in arreas, no sorry advance

Wickedness is when you traffic a drug that destroys people's lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by babaireti(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
I empathise with him
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Truckpusher(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
LET THE MUTHERFUCKER BURN.

I do not have any form of pity for criminals, release that man from prison and watch him perform another wonder.

Any individual that gives this battered country a bad name of this kind should pay the ultimate price .

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Shubbylee(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
realborn:
Quite sad. Really wish death sentences could be reduced to lesser sentences on evidence that such convicts have attained a state of genuine remorse, especially when they have become useful and affect lives in their new found confined community, the Prison!

It is well. Mr Dili, may heaven receive your soul. May more lives be affected positively by your story.

Teary!

Some countries just don't want nonsense in their land!! Nigerians know if they are caught with drugs in those countries they would be killed yet they still try their luck!! when they now sentence to death them they'll be forming remorseful!! But if truly he has repented....may God accept his soul!!

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by farem: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
CR77:
Did i hear gospel singer

God have mercy on us.

Don't be swayed by prejudice! Did you read it well at all. He is called gospel singer because he repented and started the singing (he has NEVER sang any song before) WHILE SERVING AS A PRISONNER AWAITING THE FINAL JUDGEMENT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.