Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (67069 Views)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by sleinadczar: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Do not be decieved, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows same he shall reap.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by aprokomania(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
kill him please
he's a wack singer

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by aprokomania(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
kill him please
he's a wack singer
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by mrcjbrash(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Mehn! Nothing like knowing your birthday and deathday...all this risk to impress most esp. D gurls....hmm..! sad...God have mercy on our souls...IJN..Amen!
4 our youths 2 stp commtng suicide in d name of husttlng,
Vote GEJ 4 a bttr job opprtunties till...2019 grin
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by clovislouis(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
Kill him, he is not fit to live
u re evil
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Kirinwa: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
Did i hear gospel singer

God have mercy on us.

He repented while in prison. Learn to read meaningfully.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Samirana360(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
gospel singer?.....
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by lusciouslex: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
14years is more than enough time to change someone. Where was I in 2001? Look where I am now... Please, that dude should be set free guilty or not for he has repented of his sins, O! God of a 2nd chance.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
Rest in Peace in advance Dili, this is one reason I hate a vote for Buhari, under his dictatorship, Batholomew Owoh, Usuofia's brother was executed for drug trafficking. Nigeria should NEVER be left in the hands of people who empower death penalty for drug trafficking. The penalty is too sever.

Do you feel Nigeria is best in the hands of a man that empowers terrorists and Embezzlers.

Please tell GEJ to publish the PWC audit report of NNPC, so we can see what he is hiding.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by shamecurls(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
R.I.P in advance. How i wish the execution can be televised so as to serve as a lesson for intending smugglers. I dont know why you still will smuggle drugs to a country where its boldly written on there fisa that drug trafficking attracts death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
shocked chaii song no sell again and man go chop!!rip in advance bro!
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by appini: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Free that guy now, next week he will start trafficking hard drugs again.

I believe he is just deceiving himself not God

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by lusciouslex: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
14years is more than enough time to change someone. Where was I in 2001? Look where I am now... Please, that dude should be set free guilty or not for he has repented of his sins, O! God of a 2nd chance. It hurts to be either a 'dead man running' or a 'walking dead'
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
-

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Shubbylee(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
pamyp:

People like you don't deserve life itself,you forget we are all sinners,and he that has truly repented is way better than you. Douche bag

My dear! I understand ur sympathy!! but if all Criminals that 'form repentance' are pardoned, the rate of crime in the world would be astronomical!! He knew he would die if he did it but he did it anyways, He was ready to get rich or die trying!! Let him face his judgement!!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by tameera(f): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
stinggy:
Let him die!
He knew the consequences before embarking on it..
Good riddance undecided

That's quite harsh....

Don't you believe in second chances?
we all deserve it!
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
I hope the Indonesian government have mercy on him now that he is a changed man. He is now an agent of good. Why take a changed life.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
overhypedsteve:
makes you wonder why he cannot be extradicted to be tried in a proper Nigerian court.
because he was tried in a proper court in the country he committed the offence. He committed an offence in that country and went against their laws. So if an american man butchers a nigerian man to pieces in lagos ,you want nigeria to send the man to usa to be tried there ?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by appini: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
The authority should do the needful and move on to the next person
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by OgologoDimkpa: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
This happened in 2001 undecided
Where were most nairalanders typing rubbish here in 2001?
A lot of them are still wearing diapers embarassed

I feel for you bro. Good a thing you've repented.
Whether you live or die, I know God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by wiloy2k8(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
Kill him, he is not fit to live

u be obonte . and u need to be jailed
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by holluwai(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Since 2001? The niccur already done time and should get a retrial or something. Deathrow really sucks for em!
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by wiloy2k8(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2015
appini:
The authority should do the needful and move on to the next person

for ur mind . needful .. you fit dey smoke igbooo ooo
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by OgologoDimkpa: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
appini:
Free that guy now, next week he will start trafficking hard drugs again.

I believe he is just deceiving himself not God
Nwa mbekwu, embarassed o si gini?
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by HizMissy(f): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
I don't courier drugs

dont judge him because you sin differently from him
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
this is what many ppl need to know , don't allow ur today to spoil ur tomorrow . If only this guy knew the immense musical talent in him and how far he would have gone in his musical career ,maybe he wouldn't have taken that drug trafficking trip. Who knows maybe if he is a free man ,he could have waxed many award winning albums and songs. This is a lesson to all youth.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by clovislouis(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked chaii song no sell again and man go chop!!rip in advance bro!
u might be next before him
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by EcoTerror: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
clovislouis:
u re evil
there is no emotion in the eyes of the Law.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by holluwai(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Gba!!! The guy is a real hustler, it just didn't work him.

OgologoDimkpa:
This happened in 2001 undecided
Where were most nairalanders typing rubbish here in 2001?
A lot of them are still wearing diapers
embarassed

I feel for you bro. Good a thing you've repented.
Whether you live or die, I know God will bless you.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Calculia: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Dis is wat greed can cause.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by hensben(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
60% of nigerians in diaspora are into illegal activities.I blame the government..I know pdp/gej till whatever will say must government do everything for you then I ask this I diot that are about to say this is to me; what have nigeria government done for the masses huh is it stable electricity, good road, cost of living,security.all these I mention are what make citizen to be comfortable and has that courage to want to strive hard in his/her country.election is here again, if una like sell ur pvc for 1k..when you have been to other country you will know the shame and names this country is called..at times you will even feel like denying this country.same political party for 16 years now can't even solve one of this problem, things even get worse under this present government.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by absoluteSuccess: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
You should never pray to know the exact value of patience, it can be as expensive as not seing tomorrow. Mr. Ladi Akinleye words on marble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.