Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America (1397 Views)

Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? / Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President / He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America (2) (3) (4)

Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by astronp7(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2009
As Barack Obama steps into power as America's first black president in an inauguration amid grave economic worries and high expectations.

Share your thoughts and prayers for the Obama team. What is your expectations from his administration?
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by 1luvkipsus: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2009
American Nairalanders, oya make una answer this question abeg.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by proo212(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2009
Ni oruko Jesu, a ni ka abamo lori obama

E se amin adura grin
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Bolarge(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2009
It's time to party!!!. . .

Our man don enter!!

Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by FBS: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
Never has never politician pull so much crowd. Obama is something else. God is with him and I pray he grants him wisdom.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by FBS: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2009
and watching this live event, you will begin to believe that there is just no country like the USA. How do they do it? see crowd!!! shocked
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by rubi(f): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2009
He is calm cool and collected it is like
burdens are lifted at calvary.The whole world is happy
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by rubi(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
smiley kiss
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by BecomeRich: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
On behalf of all Yorubas, we welcome our son in law Obama as president of the USA. And our daughter Michelle Obama as the first yoruba woman to be first lady of the USA.

HISTORY.

most black people from south carolina believe they are yorubas. And michelle Obama greatgreat father is from south carolina. his name is Jim Robinson. Do a google search.

You would also discovery that even till today, the people of south carolina still claim they are yorubas and they even created and still have a yoruba villages in south carolina one of such villages is called Oyotunji village. So do a google search on Oyotunji village.

The first lady of the USA is a Yoruba woman. And we Yorubas are very happy. Our daughter is first lady of the USA.

And the other person, Michelle Obama was a greatgrand child of a yoruba slave. Why, history shows that Africa american . half of the african american slave were yorubas , a total of about 700,000 slave.

Yoruba Religion gods were know to have been found and still be worship in several state in the united state. This gods still have the same name with those gods still use in africa. The names of this gods are Sango, ogun, orisha, Which group in africa have sango, ogun or orisha, Do the igbo gods bear sango, ogun or orisha, or do fulani or hausa have any gods called sango, ogun or orisha. ?? No.

And if you go to some place in the south of the USA, they still have it there. Michelle root lays there.

Yoruba influence on Africa american churches is obvious to see the "spirit dance" among africa american churches which is not found among white churches as its origin in the worship and praise of Yoruba gods.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Thadude(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
I m happy i could finally see this day, even tho its cold today, the impact of the cold wasnt anything near the joy.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by strangleyo: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2009
"To those leaders who cling to power through corruption and deceit"

98% of ALL African leadership. 100% Nigerian.

"Your people shall judge you on what you build, not what you destroy"

Does that include building a large personal bank account from public funds in a Swiss Bank?
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2009
#5 on: Today at 05:21:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and watching this live event, you will begin to believe that there is just no country like the USA. How do they do it? see crowd!!!

I strongly concur.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by FBS: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2009
omo I shiver. this is the USA at large.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by FBS: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2009
Only in America is his story possible.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by hajifaty: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2009
Watching the inauguration live on CNN is a great history made today.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by bagoma(f): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2009
this is all so awesome. simply surreal.
i bow for the USA! WOW, what a nation, what a people.
I see Obama going down in history as perhaps the greatest president in this time.
somehow he brings confidence and hope and strength with him. i believe he will succeed!
I rejoice with the American people and i pray that God will give us great leaders as such
that will transform our Nation and make us great!
God bless our country!
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Grizzly(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2009
Bagoma, good to see you cheesy
Has anyone noticed obama's new presidential gait? Damn!
This one na guy man o cool
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Uwaje: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2009
On behalf of all Yorubas, we welcome our son in law Obama as president of the USA. And our daughter Michelle Obama as the first yoruba woman to be first lady of the USA.

HISTORY.

most black people from south carolina believe they are yorubas. And michelle Obama greatgreat father is from south carolina. his name is Jim Robinson. Do a google search.

You would also discovery that even till today, the people of south carolina still claim they are yorubas and they even created and still have a yoruba villages in south carolina one of such villages is called Oyotunji village. So do a google search on Oyotunji village.

The first lady of the USA is a Yoruba woman. And we Yorubas are very happy. Our daughter is first lady of the USA.

And the other person, Michelle Obama was a greatgrand child of a yoruba slave. Why, history shows that Africa american . half of the african american slave were yorubas , a total of about 700,000 slave.

Yoruba Religion gods were know to have been found and still be worship in several state in the united state. This gods still have the same name with those gods still use in africa. The names of this gods are Sango, ogun, orisha, Which group in africa have sango, ogun or orisha, Do the igbo gods bear sango, ogun or orisha, or do fulani or hausa have any gods called sango, ogun or orisha. ?? No.

And if you go to some place in the south of the USA, they still have it there. Michelle root lays there.

Yoruba influence on Africa american churches is obvious to see the "spirit dance" among africa american churches which is not found among white churches as its origin in the worship and praise of Yoruba gods.

wow. it must have taken a lot of research to come up with that. WHO CARES! no body in America gives a damn whether they are "yoruba" we only know thta they are BLACK and they made history. WOW though, its sooo funny how Nigerians are so intrested in the AMERICAN elections more so then their own election, Nigerias: follow-follow.Did anyone happen to noticed how little Americans pay attention to the Nigerian elections? undecided
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Hotstepper(f): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2009
His speech was profound. I personally like when he addressed the developing countries and I quote ""Your people shall judge you on what you build, not what you destroy" and his willingness to help. I also liked when he said and I quote "America is now friends will every country" and will help to restore clean water etc
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by bindex(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2009
I hope he succeeds.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Afam4eva(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2009
Obama is now officially the president of the united states.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by B118: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2009
"our Challenges may be new, the instrumnts with which we face them may be new, but the values on which our success is based; honesty & hardwork, courage & fairplay, tolerance & curiosity, loyalty & patriotism, these things are old, these things are true. They have been the quiet force of progress, "

My best part of his speech.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by larez(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2009
"To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history, but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist." - Barack Hussein Obama (America's 44th President)

Guess who he may be referring to? I hope they get the message.

Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by SeanT21(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
That was an awesome speech.~~I pray this is a dawn of a new ear~~~!!
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by KarmaMod(f): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2009
BeComeRich can you PLEASE STOP embarrassing the Yorubas with your garbage.

Barack is half Kenyan, leave the Yorubas out of your mess. alafishe
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Pepeye(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2009
Unemployment, a crippled financial lending system

millions without health care and an economy dangerously

dependent on foreign oil top the agenda at home.

Two wars, one he has vowed to end, the other to wage — confront him overseas.

But success in his term will depend on his accomplishments rather than on the colour of his skin.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by bawomolo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2009

o lord, you got some issues
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by larez(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2009
God Bless America, a truly great Nation. May God's mercies shower Nigeria, and redeem our souls from selfishness, and those clueless leaders who shackle our progress by denying us our wealth to use towards our progress. May God also render wisdom upon our people, especially the poor, who are denied the education that it takes to understand that they are being robbed of their progress. This is a time for reflection Nigeria. this is a time to rejuvenate our minds and purpose to take our streets back from area boys and deny our Politicians from using them and the Police to suppress us. We need to seize our country back and steer it towards progress.
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by Hauwa1: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
guess who he was refering to in that speech, Nigeria of course grin who else cling to power? Nigeria is Champion grin
he was talking to those few cliche in nigeria lipsrsealed grin
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by larez(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2009
*Hauwa*:

guess who he was refering to in that speech, Nigeria of course grin who else cling to power? Nigeria is Champion grin
he was talking to those few cliche in nigeria lipsrsealed grin

Main Entry:
Cli·ché Listen to the pronunciation of cliché
Variant(s):
also cli·che Listen to the pronunciation of cliche \klē-ˈshā, ˈklē-ˌ, kli-ˈ\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French, literally, printer's stereotype, from past participle of clicher to stereotype, of imitative origin
Date:

1: a trite phrase or expression ; also : the idea expressed by it2: a hackneyed theme, characterization, or situation3: something (as a menu item) that has become overly familiar or commonplace
— cliché adjective

Main Entry:
Clique Listen to the pronunciation of clique Listen to the pronunciation of clique
Pronunciation:
\ˈklēk, ˈklik\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French
Date:

: a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons ; especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes

Which one you mean Sista?
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by FBS: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2009
bawomolo:

o lord, you got some issues
you will be suprised that Michelle Obama has Nigerian links.
Her uncle Nomenee Robinson served with the peace corps in india for 2 years: later moved to Nigeria where he met his wife. The couple now live in Chicago.
How about that for a piece of history lesson? wink
Re: Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America by bagoma(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ grizzly, good to see you ooo cheesy cheesy
you just did AWOL on the sports board, just like that!!
missing you man.

as for Obama, me too notice the presidential swagger o, no be small thing!
the bobo like guy sha! LOL.
but he's earned it jare.

Obama Must Go! Russia Warns War Against America "Use With Nuclear Weapons" / New Pictures Show Second Chinese Stealth Fighter(j-31) Being Test Flown / Syria: Russia Sends Another Warship & China Sends Landing Craft With Marines