Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! (7410 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / The Author Of The Psalms / Where To Buy The Secrets Of The Psalms Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by christopher123(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2015
cupid1:
no frown ur face too much, afterall dis is from the bible you guys use . I have the full book, though i don't use it- i'm more like a collector. White garment churches are the ones who mostly use this knowledge

people die for lack of knowladge

you hit the nail at the head
Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by christopher123(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2015
cupid1:
well, the people who use it see it as the true way to gain favour before God. In some versions of the bible u might see names given to psalms such as ''a prayer of protection'' and other headings like that. So this book gives you the underlying rituals which are involved in making those psalms in the bible work in your life. Thats for those who believe those kind of shite shaa.

your so correct, tell him to go for catholic bible not the KJV which is a doctored bible, Catholic bible has more books than KJV he should read the Psalms
Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are absolutely right, the Bible seeks to make you slave to something, even God is slave to it. The name of it is RIGHTEOUSNESS. He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but
to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Every soul is equal. Calling one the most high means you are limiting others. Yahweh,Lucifer,You,me and other souls are equals. No one is worthy of worship. There is no God,but it is OK to create a God if that is how you want to learn to love others.
Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
ifeness:

Every soul is equal. Calling one the most high means you are limiting others. Yahweh,Lucifer,You,me and other souls are equals. No one is worthy of worship. There is no God,but it is OK to create a God if that is how you want to learn to love others.
You are very correct! In a world of freewill, creation of gods is allowed. There is only one God, whose NAME is AMEN. But to every feeding chain, there is an apex. There is nothing like equality. Animals over plants, Man over animals, husband over wife, God over Man. If all these are to be treated equal, then problem arises.

Confucius (551 - 479 BC).
"Following the will of Heaven
every person is born into a social
network of responsibilities and
duties. In this relations a
confucian gentleman must follow
the four virtues, which are love,
justice, decency and wisdom.
There are six types of
relationships between people, in
every relationship between two
people are a senior and a junior,
a superior and a subordinate."
Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are very correct! In a world of freewill, creation of gods is allowed. There is only one God, whose NAME is AMEN. But to every feeding chain, there is an apex. There is nothing like equality. Animals over plants, Man over animals, husband over wife, God over Man. If all these are to be treated equal, then problem arises.

Confucius (551 - 479 BC).
"Following the will of Heaven
every person is born into a social
network of responsibilities and
duties. In this relations a
confucian gentleman must follow
the four virtues, which are love,
justice, decency and wisdom.
There are six types of
relationships between people, in
every relationship between two
people are a senior and a junior,
a superior and a subordinate."

Everyone is equal. We are on this planet to learn to realize that. We need to learn to see everyone as equals,treat every plants and animals with respect. Respect the Gay people,see them as your equal. Respect those who are your not your skin color or different tribe. Everyone,plants and animals make life possible.

We need to let go of books used to teach inequality. A being or as you say(God) that loves unconditionally will never ask for worship,will never give a ten commandment,will never judge or throw people in hell because unconditional love has no condition. Love is the unifying energy missing on the planet right now.

To love is to let people do as they wish. To love is to let people have their own experience. Animals are not inferior to humans. They are more understanding than us. Look at how much unconditional love Dolphins show to humans. Those are loving souls trapped in the body of a fish. We are all equals.
Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
ifeness:

Everyone is equal. We are on this planet to learn to realize that. We need to learn to see everyone as equals,treat every plants and animals with respect. Respect the Gay people,see them as your equal. Respect those who are your not your skin color or different tribe. Everyone,plants and animals make life possible.

We need to let go of books used to teach inequality. A being or as you say(God) that loves unconditionally will never ask for worship,will never give a ten commandment,will never judge or throw people into hell because unconditional love has no condition. Love is the unifying energy missing on the planet right now.

To love is to let people do as they wish. To love is to let people have their own experience. Animals are not inferior to humans. They are more understanding than us. Look at how much unconditional love Dolphins show to humans. Those are loving souls trapped in the body of a fish. We are all equals.
If there is one thing used to decieve the world, it is that single and seemingly harmless word, 'equality'. Confucius was a very wise man, he did not mean being unequal is to be slave of one another. All he meant was a director and his special advicer. Two master cooks can't cook a banquet without arguing on the ingredients and methods of cooking. Your parents were lord over you until you became mature enough to do things yourself. You are smart, but definitely not as Confucius' wisdom. He that has ears let him hear, he that has nose, let him smell, he with eyes should perceive that they should be wise. The west was destroyed by equality and rights, should Africa's case be the same?
Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If there is one thing used to decieve the world, it is that single and seemingly harmless word, 'equality'. Confucius was a very wise man, he did not mean being unequal is to be slave of one another. All he meant was a director and his special advicer. Two master cooks can't cook a banquet without arguing on the ingredients and methods of cooking. Your parents were lord over you until you became mature enough to do things yourself. You are smart, but definitely not as Confucius' wisdom. He that has ears let him hear, he that has nose, let him smell, he with eyes should perceive that they should be wise. The west was destroyed by equality and rights, should Africa's case be the same?

I live in the western world,without equality and right I would be a slave right now. Is that the world you prefer? Is it too much 2 love other people as you love yourself?

Back in the days blacks cannot live where I live now,I love equality smiley))
Re: Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
And yes if Africa can go down that part it will be fantastic. Too much tribalism in Africa. It has become a cancer. My friends are from all parts of the world,we see ourselves as equals regardless of what everyone's religious books says. Some of my colleagues at work are gay,they are equals too. The soul is genderless after all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Bible Forbids Taking Of Alcoholic Drinks Or Strong Wine? / Atheism Is Irrational. / I Chose Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.