Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone (653 Views)

APC, Fashola Deny Promising 20,000MW Within Five Years / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by NewNigeriaMind: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Dear Brothers and sisters of omo oduduwa,

I want to talk a little about what happened to OPC and APC in south west in nothing more than the next paragraph.

As a Yoruba I noticed over time that our reigning political elites the APC left the Yoruba identity and they picked up Nigeria Identity. Don't be quick to blame Gani Adams. When you are not valued at home, you will seek relevance by any means possible. How much more when dollars is involved. I WATCHED with dismay Fashola obvious lack of foresight to ensure that Lagos agenda is aligned to the rest of the region. APC forgot too soon that the backbone of the party are these area boys and OPC. you will be surprise that militants in this part of the world can make you lose elections. APC became civilized and the party elite abandoned these OPC boys. These "abandoned" people like Gani Adams have been there in waiting for anybody to use.

Still I believe Gani Adams shouldn't have gone all the way like he did, I expect Tinubu to draw these boys closer after this elections and give them relevance. If Jonathan can make Asari Dokubo rich, tompolo multi millionaire, Tinubu should have done the same for OPC.

That being said, recognizing a fault means it can be correctly.

I want to use this medium to call on you all to vote massively for Buhari and Osibanjo. Prof. Osinbajo is a great ambassador of the Yoruba people and I believe he will make a great Vice president. We shouldn't be too carried away with the dollars.

VOTE APC
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by Mynd44: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Sorry, we should not empower future terrorists.

It is contrary to our National policy
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by temitemi1(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
TRASH BIN PLS!
NewNigeriaMind:

I want to talk a little about what happened to OPC and APC in south west in nothing more than the next paragraph.

As a Yoruba I noticed over time that our reigning political elites the APC left the Yoruba identity and they picked up Nigeria Identity. Don't be quick to blame Gani Adams. When you are not valued at home, you will seek relevance by any means possible. How much more when dollars is involved. I WATCHED with dismay Fashola obvious lack of foresight to ensure that Lagos agenda is aligned to the rest of the region. APC forgot too soon that the backbone of the party are these area boys and OPC. you will be surprise that militants in this part of the world can make you lose elections. APC became civilized and the party elite abandoned these OPC boys. These "abandoned" people like Gani Adams have been there in waiting for anybody to use.

Still I believe Gani Adams shouldn't have gone all the way like he did, I expect Tinubu to draw these boys closer after this elections and give them relevance. If Jonathan can make Asari Dokubo rich, tompolo multi millionaire, Tinubu should have done the same for OPC.

I want to use this medium to call on you all to vote massively for Buhari and Osibanjo. Prof. Osinbajo is a great ambassador of the Yoruba people and I believe he will make a great Vice president. We shouldn't be too carried away with the dollars.

VOTE APC
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by ascaris(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
There, you got it wrong! GEJ all the way. Disappointment you will surely get on Saturday.
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by NewNigeriaMind: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin ;DNone of the morons responding to this thread are Yoruba.

Why are you people so paranoid. ;DNone of the morons responding to this thread are Yoruba.

Why are you people so paranoid.
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by NewNigeriaMind: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Mynd44:
Sorry, we should not empower future terrorists.

It is contrary to our National policy

It must include these militants.

Nigeria is not a country of one nation but of many nations.

OPC should have been empowered by Fashola that is all I am saying.

Identitying with OPC would have saved us a lot of problem.
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by heywhytech1(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

VOTE APC
Incoming government will not entertain any form of act of indiscipline, empowering area boys and future militants like useless and very stupid old grandpa like Gani Adams poses future serious danger to our Land. Say no to terrorism. vote wisely to embrace change and create a better Nigeria. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God Bless our Incoming president Muhammedu Buhari.
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by Mynd44: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

It must include these militants.

Nigeria is not a country of one nation but of many nations.

OPC should have been empowered by Fashola that is all I am saying.

Identitying with OPC would have saved us a lot of problem.
Empower terrorists?

Hell no. I will rather have them lose that give terrorists money to buy more weapons to terrorise us with
Re: My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone by seunmsg(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

VOTE APC

I support tour opinion that Tinubu should have worked something out for OPC and they should not have been completely abandoned. But then, you seems to be over rating the influence of OPC. The area boys that supports APC in Lagos are members of the NURTW. This are the real guys on the street and their leaders, Tajudeen Agbede and MC oluomo are strongly loyal to Tinubu. OPC with all their mouth can not withstand the NURTW boys in any battle. They will be crushed under 30 minutes. OPC played no role at all in the emergence of APC as the dominant party in the south west. Gani Adams has always claimed that he his apolitical so, people are very surprised how all of a sudden, GEJ's dollars is making him sing like FFK.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Extends Voting Till Sunday / 2015 Presidential Elections Result Live Updates / Photos: Jubilation At APC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.