Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ (6045 Views)

‘you Made Money From Pro-biafra Protests’ | Father Mbaka Slammed By MASSOB, IPOB / President Obama Endorses GEJ Appeals To Nigeria To Vote For Continuity / Nigerian Association In China Endorses Gej Presidency. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Controlled:
PDP has finally......lost it......now using d pope for elections.... grin grin smh@pdp. Sai Buhari.

the pope actually said it ooo

http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/letters/2015/documents/papa-francesco_20150302_lettera-vescovi-nigeria.html
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Our holy father has endorsed GEJ....Who knows better than the holy father......All catholics will heed this endorsement and vote GEJ......GEJ everywhere you go........GEJ till 2019
All lovers of democracy and all democrats are acknowledging Goodluck Jonathan. Let APC continue in their self-deceit, all we know is that "Jonathan Shall Lead Again"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244662_img201501210002524_jpeg4af309be5bebafa1c7d32faa616bfaf1
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by jingh(f): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am a catholiican
No sane catholican will vote for apc
Sai jonathan!
because ?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2015
richardomoko:
Rev fr. Mbaka has remained quiet as Pope Francis has subtly given his nod to GEJ. His Transformation performance in economy as well as infrastructure earned him the approval the papal office. His critics are hiding and cannot as much as disprove an approval from higher authority.

http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/letters/2015/documents/papa-francesco_20150302_lettera-vescovi-nigeria.html

Op for you to lie against a man such as pope francis..

May you never inherit good things
You shall die before your time
Your family and generations shall have the spirit of lying in their blood cells and DNA....

You shall not find peace,neither shall you reap good....untimely death shall be your portion..... Sickness shall befall you and your generations to come....

Am a peaceful person,but I hate it when people lie jut for temporary gains.....you went too far,when you use the name of my role model,my mentor,the one in whom footsteps I am following.......

I swear I only I can track and pinpoint your location in the next two days you will be dead......

There are limit to everything but most fools just can't see it... I don't mind being banned for my statement,cus it worth it...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by lawrsmith(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:
liars.

even lie on the pope.

please where is the endorsement in the letter.

Nigeria's economy growth began with obasanjo, jonathan has only succeeded in increasing the poverty level.
are you a brother to LIE muhammad? very sad that APC E-warrors will always failed to acknowledge GEJ's achievement.this gullible APC bigot is crediting GEJ's effort to Obj.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by EmmySparky(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
zinachidi:
, pdp didnt use him for elections, he just endorsed gej according to the article. Cos even him can see the transformation we are going thru.
which transformation..u better fear GOD and don't ridicule his servants cos of politics..u are paying with fire..LEAVE GOD OUT OF POLITICS
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by lawrsmith(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

Your family and generations shall have the spirit of lying in their blood cells and DNA....

You shall not find peace,neither shall you reap good....untimely death shall be your portion..... Sickness shall befall you and your generations to come....

Am a peaceful person,but I hate it when people lie jut for temporary gains.....you went too far,when you use the name of my role model,my mentor,the one in whom footsteps I am following.......

I swear I only I can track and pinpoint your location in the next two days you will be dead......

There are limit to everything but most fools just can't see it... I don't mind being banned for my statement,cus it worth it...
"am a peaceful person" but you went ahead to wish ur fellow man dead even threatening to kill him as if you have the power of life and death
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by lawrsmith(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

"am a peaceful person" but you went ahead to wish ur fellow man dead even threatening to kill him as if you have the power of life and death.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by EmmySparky(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
If the pope really endorses jonathan then he is a bad leader and a disgrace..his office shouldn't be this deep into politics...to the extent of supporting a particular candidate during election...whoever fabricated this story has gone too far...this is a powerful religion ur messing with...if bad things start happening in ur life 2mao just remember u caused it
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by tp10: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
lawrsmith:
are you a brother to LIE muhammad? very sad that APC E-warrors will always failed to acknowledge GEJ's achievement.this gullible APC bigot is crediting GEJ's effort to Obj.

is that ffk
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by oyintare22(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:
liars.

even lie on the pope.

Nigeria's economy growth began with obasanjo, jonathan has only succeeded in increasing the poverty level.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by oyintare22(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:
liars.

even lie on the pope.

oba who again lmao
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by zomoears(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
richardomoko:
Rev fr. Mbaka has remained quiet as Pope Francis has subtly given his nod to GEJ. His Transformation performance in economy as well as infrastructure earned him the approval the papal office. His critics are hiding and cannot as much as disprove an approval from higher authority.

Soon after the quote above, the Holy Father added

"At the same time, your nation has had to confront considerable problems, among them new and violent forms of extremism and fundamentalism on ethnic, social and religious grounds. Many Nigerians have been killed, wounded or mutilated, kidnapped and deprived of everything: their loved ones, their land, their means of subsistence, their dignity and their rights."

So, who is fooling who?

The letter was sent to the Christian faith in Nigeria and to the Catholics in particular, as a source of encouragement in d face of insecurity created by Jonathan's inability to properly guarantee security for d citizenry.

U lie! Am still waiting to read d part where Fr Mbaka was mentioned in the Pope's letter...

You have deliberately misinterpreted the Pope for political gains. The hell fire when d wait u en, dem still de gather d charcoal.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
lawrsmith:
"am a peaceful person" but you went ahead to wish ur fellow man dead even threatening to kill him as if you have the power of life and death.

Bro in as much as I try to stay calm my body could not hold the anger....

I don't indulge in politics...but I can't just phantom how someone will drag an old innocent man into something he does not know...

The op misinterpreted pope francis and am very sure he did it willingly just like that of obama..I click on the link I read the post...

Sometimes when some people just say things that are unexpected I just wish I can use the whole earth to stone them....

I the respect I have for this man is none to other..lying against him is just like intentionally slapping me...

He is my role model,my mentor, I see him as my father....

Please lying will not do us any good...

Peace
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by suwailad(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Election is just day after next 2moro. please calm down
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by zomoears(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
LETTER OF HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS
TO THE BISHOPS OF NIGERIA

[Multimedia]

Dear Brother Bishops,

While we walk this Lenten journey towards the Resurrection of the Lord united with the whole Church, I wish to extend to you, dear Archbishops and Bishops of Nigeria, a fraternal greeting, which I extend to the beloved Christian communities entrusted to your pastoral care. I would also like to share some thoughts with you on the current situation in your country.

Nigeria, known as the “African giant”, with its more than 160 million inhabitants, is set to play a primary role, not only in Africa but in the world at large. In recent years, it has experienced robust growth in the economic sphere and has again reasserted itself on the world stage as an attractive market, on account of its natural resources as well as its commercial potential. It is now considered officially the single largest African economy. It has also distinguished itself as a political player widely committed to the resolution of crisis situations in the continent.

At the same time, your nation has had to confront considerable problems, among them new and violent forms of extremism and fundamentalism on ethnic, social and religious grounds. Many Nigerians have been killed, wounded or mutilated, kidnapped and deprived of everything: their loved ones, their land, their means of subsistence, their dignity and their rights. Many have not been able to return to their homes. Believers, both Christian and Muslim, have experienced a common tragic outcome, at the hands of people who claim to be religious, but who instead abuse religion, to make of it an ideology for their own distorted interests of exploitation and murder.

I would like to assure you and all who suffer of my closeness. Every day I remember you in my prayers and I repeat here, for your encouragement and comfort, the consoling words of the Lord Jesus, which must always resound in our hearts: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you” (Jn 14:27).

Peace – as you know so well – is not only the absence of conflict or the result of political compromise or fatalistic resignation. Peace is for us a gift which comes from on high; it is Jesus Christ himself, the Prince of Peace, who has made of two peoples one (cf. Eph 2:14). And only the man or woman who treasures the peace of Christ as a guiding light and way of life can become a peacemaker (cf. Mt 5:9).

At the same time, peace is a daily endeavour, a courageous and authentic effort to favour reconciliation, to promote experiences of sharing, to extend bridges of dialogue, to serve the weakest and the excluded. In a word, peace consists in building up a “culture of encounter”.

And so I wish here to express my heartfelt thanks to you, because in the midst of so many trials and sufferings the Church in Nigeria does not cease to witness to hospitality, mercy and forgiveness. How can we fail to remember the priests, religious men and women, missionaries and catechists who, despite untold sacrifices, never abandoned their flock, but remained at their service as good and faithful heralds of the Gospel? To them, most particularly, I would like to express my solidarity, and to say: do not grow tired of doing what is right!

We give thanks to the Lord for them, as for so many men and women of every social, cultural and religious background, who with great willingness stand up in concrete ways to every form of violence, and whose efforts are directed at favouring a more secure and just future for all. They offer us moving testimonies, which, as Pope Benedict XVI recalled at the end of the Synod for Africa, show “the power of the Spirit to transform the hearts of victims and their persecutors and thus to re-establish fraternity” (Africae Munus, 20).

Dear Brother Bishops, in perseverance and without becoming discouraged, go forward on the way of peace (cf. Lk 1:79). Accompany the victims! Come to the aid of the poor! Teach the youth! Become promoters of a more just and fraternal society!

I gladly impart to you my Apostolic Blessing, which I ask you to extend to priests, religious, missionaries, catechists, lay faithful and above all to those suffering members of the Body of Christ.

May the Resurrection of the Lord bring conversion, reconciliation and peace to all the people of Nigeria! I commend you to Mary, Queen of Africa, and I ask you also to pray for me.

FRANCISCUS PP.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by henryangelo: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm a Catholic and I'm for GMB
How isthat our business,your vote cant change anything though i know you dont have pvc
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
If the pope really endorses jonathan then he is a bad leader and a disgrace..his office shouldn't be this deep into politics...to the extent of supporting a particular candidate during election...whoever fabricated this story has gone too far...this is a powerful religion ur messing with...if bad things start happening in ur life 2mao just remember u caused it

Bro the stuff is painful..

This man is the leader of billions of people around the world....this people here on nl don't know the religious war they are trying to create....

The most painful aspect of it is that,theY have to miss interpret the word of the pope...

That blasphemy...

The respect I have for this man is second to none
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by collinsVP: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
I couldn't understand how that letter constitute an endorsement. has the decadence in our school system gotten to the level that more Nigerians cannot comprehend simple english. From my own understanding, the alleged statement by pope was not even on political matter rather economic matter which most of us know had been in public domain. Hence he merely reaffirmed what is in public.

As for those slamming MBAKA, u have my sympathy in advance.

GOD bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by LordMecuzy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
henryangelo:
How isthat our business,your vote cant change anything though i know you dont have pvc

Lol let's wait till Saturday
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by zomoears(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

This man is the leader of billions of people around the world....this people here on nl don't know the religious war they are trying to create....

The most painful aspect of it is that,theY have to miss interpret the word of the pope...

That blasphemy...

Oga, see d letter from the Pope above u, and don't be draw conclusions before reading d full text.

U go follow me insult d clown of an OP
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by collinsVP: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Our holy father has endorsed GEJ....Who knows better than the holy father......All catholics will heed this endorsement and vote GEJ......GEJ everywhere you go........GEJ till 2019

Probably not Roman catholic but the catholic of your kind. Do not allow bias to becloud your sense of comprehension. KEY WORDS are " In recent years, it has experienced robust growth in the economic sphere and has again reasserted itself on the world stage as an attractive market, on account of its natural resources as well as its commercial potential" .

The letter was again addressed to Nigeria catholic bishops not to the presidency and throughout the letter MBAKA was not mentioned.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by ziccoit: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am a catholiican
No sane catholican will vote for apc
Sai jonathan!

What is driven you? Religion sentiment I strongly believe. Were you not the same people that said you would not vote a party for presenting an Anglican/Anglican ticket instead of Catholic/Anglican one? Catholicism is popular in SS and SE of Nigeria and we all know those region are lockdown for GEJ. It really doesn't matter if you all vote your brother. SW is the PDP burial ground, the region is lockdown for Buhari/APC nothing any mortal can do about that.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by EmmySparky(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

That blasphemy...

exactly...I did not bother reading the article but I know the pope can't try such a thing...its just a pity how people bring curse and misfortune on their head with their own tongues
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
exactly...I did not bother reading the article but I know the pope can't try such a thing...its just a pity how people bring curse and misfortune on their head with their own tongues

I tell you..if only I can track the op down
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by tswitch: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
you and your pope should go and die, nonsense!

You are not worth the dust the rude wind blows on your face!

Wasted matter!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
with this Mbaka should rest his case. Case closed.
PDP till 2019.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by zinachidi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
which transformation..u better fear GOD and don't ridicule his servants cos of politics..u are paying with fire..LEAVE GOD OUT OF POLITICS
ha , easy o, did u see GOD in my statement? And i didnt ridicule any1, biko. Na u sabi.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by 4Play(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
This election is like the liars' Olympics. Both sides competing to see who will tell the most lies.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by saintendurance: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thumbs up pope.
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by EmmySparky(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

I tell you..if only I can track the op down
lol...forgive him..he doesn't know the intensity of what he said
Re: Mbaka Slammed As Pope Francis Endorses GEJ by EmmySparky(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
zinachidi:
ha , easy o, did u see GOD in my statement? And i didnt ridicule any1, biko. Na u sabi.
bro its an advice.. Its dangerous to manipulate a strong religion as Christianity for political purpose...the punishment is imense ..pls stop it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News! Buhari Breaks 50 Years Economic Record / Gbajabiamila Seeks Return To January-december Budget Cycle / Breaking! 19 Yr Old Lady Stoned To Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.