Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Instrumentation And Control Training... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Instrumentation And Control Training... (601 Views)

I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me / Instrumentation And Control Training... / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentation And Control Training... by Anita2014: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
In case you are thinking of increasing your earning potential and developing your professional career, I will strongly suggest that you look into becoming a certified Instrument Technician by joining for the next Instrumentation and Control Practicals.
At Pb Plus Oil and Gas Learning Hub, our courses are not limited but rather they are open to all, there is no restriction as
to what you studied in the University. We have trained people who read Political Science, Economic etc.
You will agree with me that often times most people don't secure jobs with what they studied in school, but rather with the added advantage
they have based on the different trainings they have under gone.
This is the kind of opportunity Pb Plus Oil and Gas offers.
Date: 13th-24th April,.
Fee: #50,000.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, By Hotel De Mark, Warri, Delta State!
For more details, Email-anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com, Call- 08166982949, website: www.pbplusoilandgas.com

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Rail Project: Workers Protest As CCECC Sacks 500 / Learn Autocad 2D And 3D, PDMS (specifically For Oil And Gas) And Solidworks. / Please How Can I Obtain Qatar Police Clearance Certificate Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.