Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! (1183 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / An Angry Nigerian Nearly Killed Buhari Through A Photoshop (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
These APC folks are not democratic in any bit. They don't believe in it. They have demonstrated that times without number. They are a group of bellicose folks relying on fear( and threat of violence) to have their candidate, GMB, contest in the forthcoming elections. They have issued series of threats to the entire nation.

Today the courts will be ruling on the Buhari certificate matter as all the cases have been consolidated.

The APC has already sent a threat to the Judiciary, and by extension, to the whole nation. In a press statement Lai Mohammed said '' If it is true, as it is being widely speculated across the country, that the Jonathan administration has procured a judgment to disqualify the APC presidential candidate on Wednesday, when the Federal High Court in Abuja is expected to rule on the issue, then it portends a great danger for our country"

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2214208/jonathan-procured-judgement-disqualify-buhari

The message is simple. If that judge rules against Buhari today the judgment was procured and there will be trouble.

But if the judge rules in favour of Buhari, I'm sure they will celebrate it as victory for democracy. Then you will definitely hear how Jonathan attempted to bribe and threatened the judge. Epic hypocrisy! Some social media hirelings will go bureau de change, snap picture of a lots of dollars, then spread it as the dollars given to the judge which he rejected.

This is another threat from the APC about the elections. The trial judge is clearly intimidated and might not be fair in this judgment today.

When Buhari sacked a whole generation of elected Nigerians in 1983, from councilors all the way to the Presidency, Nigeria didn't burn.

Today a court can't even attempt to disqualify him from contesting an election, because people are afraid his brethren will cause chaos and go about killing innocent people. That fear, capable of preventing his disqualification, is what the APC is banking on. Every sane and non-partisan supporter knows Buhari has not met the Constitutional provision as far as his certificate is concerned; there's no denying it. When he went to London, why didn't he take a short trip to Cambridge to get his certificate? No, he didn't believe the masses matter. He knew the fear of his people going on a killing spree will be enough to prevent his disqualification. Its obvious he DOES NOT posses that required CERTIFICATE.

I urge the Federal government to reassure the trial judge that NOTHING will happen if Buhari is disqualified. The rule of law can not be changed to the rule of fear!

The judiciary has the right to rule out the deployment of military personnel at the polls, but has NO right to disqualify an unqualified political aspirant. What a gang of hyenas these APC folks are!

The nuisance level of Buhari is what's keeping him in the race. He is a man who does not have enough followers to win the election but has enough to cause a bloody mayhem. He's tacitly banking on that.

I pray the judgment comes without fear or favour.

Come this Saturday Nigerians will vote massively for President Jonathan, no matter what happens at the courts.

God will help us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Thomsyne(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
hm m
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Power to de people!
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by olas24u(f): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by clevvermind(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
buhari will be disqualified and nothing will happen. if is violence, we are ready for it. nobody is afraid of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
The APC has proven to the world that violence and chaos are their greatest tool to hoodwink Nigerians. That same Buhari only some weeks ago in London "claimed to be a changed democrat". He repeated the same jargon few days ago when he had a chat with the Nigeria Press. Is it normal for a "democrat" to blackmail the court and the President? Is it normal for a democrat to threaten violence when a matter that bothers on eligibility is to be decided in a competent court? I urge Nigerians to reject APC at the polls irrespective of the Judicial outcome. They are violent and are proud to be violent. Embrace Peace, Support Goodluck Jonathan.

Vote PDP!
Vote Continuity!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244662_img201501210002524_jpeg4af309be5bebafa1c7d32faa616bfaf1

2 Likes

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Power to de people!

You can say that again. Where have you been?
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by hardbody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa ooo.

E pass this election?

I tire for all of una sha plus buhari and goodluck join

I sha dey my house dey watch una. All way na way but make una no forget say na cooperation make rice full pot.

Meanwhile monkey too smart na where trees dey join together.

I don talk my own finish. Do any how see any how!!!
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by temitemi1(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
PDP! Power!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will be disqualified and nothing will happen. if is violence, we are ready for it. nobody is afraid of them.

Absolutely NOTHING will happen!
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by swtdrms(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Y are u scared that Buhari will not be disqualified, it shows clearly that you also know Jonathan can't win this election the reason you are all hell bent in making sure Buhari is disqualified. For your information, nothing like disqualification, Our next President God willing is Buhari and nothing, i say nothing can stop that. You can go ahead and commit suicide if you are not happy with that.
#ihavedecided
#Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Thomsyne(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
The APC has proven to the world that violence and chaos are their greatest tool to hoodwink Nigerians. That same Buhari only some weeks ago in London "claimed to be a changed democrat". He repeated the same jargon few days ago when he had a chat with the Nigeria Press. Is it normal for a "democrat" to blackmail the court and the President? Is it normal for a democrat to threaten violence when a matter that bothers on eligibility is to be decided in a competent court?
My brother, I pray fr yu... May God run yur life the way Jonathan is running Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by lawrsmith(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
dearpreye:
These APC folks are not democratic in any bit. They don't believe in it. They have demonstrated that times without number. They are a group of bellicose folks relying on fear( and threat of violence) to have their candidate, GMB, contest in the forthcoming elections. They have issued series of threats to the entire nation.

Today the courts will be ruling on the Buhari certificate matter as all the cases have been consolidated.

The APC has already sent a threat to the Judiciary, and by extension, to the whole nation. In a press statement Lai Mohammed said '' If it is true, as it is being widely speculated across the country, that the Jonathan administration has procured a judgment to disqualify the APC presidential candidate on Wednesday, when the Federal High Court in Abuja is expected to rule on the issue, then it portends a great danger for our country"

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2214208/jonathan-procured-judgement-disqualify-buhari

The message is simple. If that judge rules against Buhari today the judgment was procured and there will be trouble.

But if the judge rules in favour of Buhari, I'm sure they will celebrate it as victory for democracy. Then you will definitely hear how Jonathan attempted to bribe and threatened the judge. Epic hypocrisy! Some social media hirelings will go bureau de change, snap picture of a lots of dollars, then spread it as the dollars given to the judge which he rejected.

This is another threat from the APC about the elections. The trial judge is clearly intimidated and might not be fair in this judgment today.

When Buhari sacked a whole generation of elected Nigerians in 1983, from councilors all the way to the Presidency, Nigeria didn't burn.

Today a court can't even attempt to disqualify him from contesting an election, because people are afraid his brethren will cause chaos and go about killing innocent people. That fear, capable of preventing his disqualification, is what the APC is banking on. Every sane and non-partisan supporter knows Buhari has not met the Constitutional provision as far as his certificate is concerned; there's no denying it. When he went to London, why didn't he take a short trip to Cambridge to get his certificate? No, he didn't believe the masses matter. He knew the fear of his people going on a killing spree will be enough to prevent his disqualification. Its obvious he DOES NOT posses that required CERTIFICATE.

I urge the Federal government to reassure the trial judge that NOTHING will happen if Buhari is disqualified. The rule of law can not be changed to the rule of fear!

The judiciary has the right to rule out the deployment of military personnel at the polls, but has NO right to disqualify an unqualified political aspirant. What a gang of hyenas these APC folks are!

The nuisance level of Buhari is what's keeping him in the race. He is a man who does not have enough followers to win the election but has enough to cause a bloody mayhem. He's tacitly banking on that.

I pray the judgment comes without fear or favour.

Come this Saturday Nigerians will vote massively for President Jonathan, no matter what happens at the courts.

God will help us!

well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
swtdrms:
Y are u scared that Buhari will not be disqualified, it shows clearly that you also know Jonathan can't win this election the reason you are all hell bent in making sure Buhari is disqualified. For your information, nothing like disqualification, Our next President God willing is Buhari and nothing, i say nothing can stop that. You can go ahead and commit suicide if you are not happy with that.
#ihavedecided
#Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

Obvioulsy, you didn't read my closing lines pretty well. Go and read them again.

Besides, GMB CANNOT win the elections. No way!
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by DesChyko: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
What is my business?
I have advised every member of my household about using any word that starts from 'p', not to talk of 'politics' or 'party' throughout this week.
As for my PVC, let INEC help me keep it till after the elections.
Let me even buy new DVDs for the occasion.
As long as I'm in Lagos where these touts are active elements of APC politicking, there is no devil that will make me step out on Saturday.
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Dreyl(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Click like for GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2015
DesChyko:
What is my business?
I have advised every member of my household about using any word that starts from 'p', not to talk of 'politics' or 'party' throughout this week.
As for my PVC, let INEC help me keep it till after the elections.
Let me even buy new DVDs for the occasion.
As long as I'm in Lagos where these touts are active elements of APC politicking, there is no devil that will make me step out on Saturday.

That's exactly what I'm talking about!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by swtdrms(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
dearpreye:

Obvioulsy, you didn't read my closing lines pretty well. Go and read them again.

That's what you've always claim but its still a fact that you're scared of a contest with Buhari, for what other reason would you be scared of a contest with Buhari if not for the fact that there no way for Jonathan
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
swtdrms:

That's what you've always claim but its still a fact that you're scared of a contest with Buhari, for what other reason would you be scared of a contest with Buhari if not for the fact that there no way for Jonathan

Why should GEJ be afraid of contesting with GMB? It just doesn't make sense. If anything, its APC and its ranks that are scared, hence their resort to belligerence and threats of violence; they are seeing an inevitable defeat staring them in their faces.

This is the last time we shall ever hear SAI BUHARI; we are giving him a deadly blow from which he shall NEVER recover. He shall create a new history of defeat; he just cannot win. Forget all those useless social media polls. Elections are won on the field, not on pages of newspaper or social media.

Wake up; its over. And Buhari shall be condemned to a defeat he shall never recover from.
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by ZackiGp(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2015
dearpreye:

What are you basing on?
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by swtdrms(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
dearpreye:

Why should GEJ be afraid of contesting with GMB? It just doesn't make sense. If anything, its APC and its ranks that are scared, hence their resort to belligerence and threats of violence; they are seeing an inevitable defeat staring them in their faces.

This is the last time we shall ever hear SAI BUHARI; we are giving him a deadly blow from which he shall NEVER recover. He shall create a new history of defeat; he just cannot win. Forget all those useless social media polls. Elections are won on the field, not on pages of newspaper or social media.

Wake up; its over. And Buhari shall be condemned to a defeat he shall never recover from.
All these Tanoids too like to dey deceive themselves no b small, Jonathan isn't scared and he has been running marathon between lagos and Abuja, he isn't scared he has gone to beg Atiku three times, he isn't scared he conspired ING, he isn't scared he went bribing all the bribables including south west obas, he isn't scared he unleach OPC to threaten my people in the south west, if he isn't scared wat is he? I think desperate is a better word.
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
swtdrms:

All these Tanoids too like to dey deceive themselves no b small, Jonathan isn't scared and he has been running marathon between lagos and Abuja, he isn't scared he has gone to beg Atiku three times, he isn't scared he conspired ING, he isn't scared he went bribing all the bribables including south west obas, he isn't scared he unleach OPC to threaten my people in the south west, if he isn't scared wat is he? I think desperate is a better word.

GEJ is a politician, and will take all the necessary steps to ensure he's reelected. As for your spurious bribery claims, you know what to do na.....
Re: Gmb's Eligibilty : APC Banking On Violence To See Buhari Through! by swtdrms(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2015
dearpreye:

GEJ is a politician, and will take all the necessary steps to ensure he's reelected. As for your spurious bribery claims, you know what to do na.....
Ofcuz, am sending him packing with my PVC...i advice u do same for a better and brighter future

(1) (Reply)

Jeg, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs N NSA, New Plans To Rig Exposed! / AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport / Breaking News. United States, France, UK, China, Russia And The United Nations S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.