Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52768 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bigass(f): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has warned against any orchestrated, last-minute disqualification of its presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari, in order to pave the way for an easy victory for President Jonathan or even another postponement of the elections.

"If it is true, as it is being widely speculated across the country, that the Jonathan Administration has procured a judgement to disqualify the APC Presidential Candidate on Wednesday, when the Federal High Court in Abuja is expected to rule on the issue, then it portends a great danger for our country,'' the party warned in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

It said, in addition to other reasons, the six-week postponement of the elections may have been used by those who never wanted the polls to hold in the first instance to shop for such a satanic judgement.

''Anyone who will disqualify a presidential candidate on the eve of an election can only have one and only one purpose for that: to trigger chaos and pandemonium across the country. Perhaps this is the reason for the deployment of troops across the country to crack down on possible protests and create confusion[/i]

[i]''Then, those who orchestrated the disqualification will simply use what they expect to be angry reactions nationwide as an excuse to postpone the elections again, thus triggering a constitutional crisis,the end of which no one can predict.

''This is why we are hoping that good reason will prevail and nothing will be done, deliberately, to plunge Nigeria into crisis by the same people who have always been quick to say their political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian,'' APC said.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/disqualification-of-gen-buhari-from-presidential-election-portends-great-danger-apc/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by tit(f): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lie Mohammed,
why did buhari lie in his affidavit?

352 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Acekidc4(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Them no fit lailai

Who be the Baga wey wan try am!!

Ride on Baba!! We don Decide to Vote Ogogoro master out while you come in.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai APC

On on we March to Aso Rock Come May 29

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.

375 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by segzyj(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
If ur Flag bearer merit disqualification ,he will be disqualified.....and heaven will not Fall

279 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

that got me thinking throughout yesterday........

Wakacome

460 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by ephemm(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dem no fit!!!

It's easier for GEJ to commit suicide on NTA live than for the Federal High Court to disqualify GMB!

Who born the jugde?!

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Pebcak: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2015

That ll piss a lot of people off

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bokohalal(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let us hear the judgement that will say a GENERAL is not qualified to lead. Even GEJ will not survive the fallout.It is not only Izons and Igbos that they have in the Nigerian Army. Remember Araba.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Did he commit perjury or not?

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

he didn't. By the way,which politician hasn't? Look right now,nobody cares if he did that. What GEJ has done is a lot worse than that.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

which politician hasn't? Look right now,nobody cares if he did that. What GEJ has done is a lot worse than that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Montaque(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC should not threaten Nigeria
Because they had all the time since November to do what is expected of them and their candidate by INEC.
People just like to put the country in an invidious situation.
PDP is using APC's signature against them, No more eye service judgement,the change starts now,No one is above the law.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
which politician hasn't? Look right now,nobody cares if he did that. What GEJ has done is a lot worse than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by eightsin(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
It's getting more interesting by each passing minute. If Buhari deserves to be disqualified, then let the law take its full course.

45 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by tit(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
bokohalal:
Let us hear the judgement that will say a GENERAL is not qualified to lead. Even GEJ will not survive the fallout.It is not only Izons and Igbos that they have in the Nigerian Army. Remember Araba.

you do not have gowon, useni, mark, dimka, bissalla, danjuma and william walbe on your side anymore.
obasanjo and adekunle will sit on the fence till the dust clears.
not looking good for you.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Henrypraise41(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Do the right thing at the right time and nobody will dare or blame you, thats all. Not that you are going in a cunny way and you expect wise people to keep mute, that will never happen.

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by doctokwus: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am pretty sure d judge himself wud have been silently warned not to do anything stupid.With d amount of pressure he wud be in I know common sense wud prevail.The choice of a who wins an election shd b that of d electorate, not one single individual issuing spurious judgements.
Common sense judgement I know wud prevail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Great
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by KwoiZabo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
If APC had allowed good reason to prevail all this while they would have dropped Buhari before now.
Nobody is above the Law. Moreover credible elections starts with fulfilling the requirements of the Law.

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by uwa1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm. Sist u r alone.

trippy:

31 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by okiezman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
tit:
Lie Mohammed,
why did buhari lie in his affidavit?

Lol see tension in lai mohammed's body

Lai mohammed this for you

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC should be civil for once and allow justice to prevail. Their propaganda is very myopic and useless. The same APC that asked people to go to Court are now threatening Nigerians. For the record, Buhari is not bigger than our law and ApC should stop threatening Nigerians. I hope they know that Nigerians will not be cowed to submission?

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Djicemob: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
The APC were overconfident hence they paid no attention to the case,now its getting really serious,they are issuing threats and incitements.They had their chance to come clean,they blew it.Typical APC philosophy,win or break everything.

Btw,which one is GEJ administration,is it GEJ administration that is disqualifying GMB or the court? I thought they were shouting go to court,go to court. grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
The handwritting is clear buhari is goin down when we tld them to present his certificate they said we should go to court now we have gone to court they are playing the chaos card. APC chanji chanji movt fading away.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by san316(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
All I know is that they can't . they're just wasting their time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Plshavmercyamen: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
The Law can only operate in an organised society. Peace, tranquility and unity of the Nation supercedes every other judgment/law. Let common sense prevail for the greater good of the greater number of Nigerians. Udo diri unu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jaysniggs: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
What is amusing are the PDP supporters who are trying to talk about "LAW", they have blindly closed their eyes and minds to the fact that their paymasters in PDP have breached most laws in the constitution.
I stand to wonder how these people think.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
The handwritting is clear buhari is goin down when we tld them to present his certificate they said we should go to court now we have gone to court they are playing the chaos card. APC chanji chanji movt fading away.
Them think say na like 2011...#NeverAgain

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by otokx(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

Wakacome

Learnt something new today.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by successhunter: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
ephemm:
Dem no fit!!!

It's easier for GEJ to commit suicide on NTA live than for the Federal High Court to disqualify GMB!

Who born the jugde?!

You funny small ....
Sai Baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by KINGSNEEZE(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dude stop giving urself a false hope , no man or woman is above the law. D law of the land is sacrosanct, probably the judge u met is customary court judge, he didn't actually know what he is saying(if any judge say that which u just qouted, such judge needs to be slaughtered) or better still I choose to believe u never meet with any judge is still Apc and their lies.
wakacome:

Wakacome

57 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.