Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale (2864 Views)

Cashew Nuts For Sale / How To Test Your Raw Cashew Nuts For Kor,nut Count,moisture Level,defective Rate / Cashew Nuts Price Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Our Company, OHIZ Nigeria Limited is a large-scale processor and supplier of cassava products including garri, starch, cassava chips as well as other agricultural produce like cashewnuts and sesame seed.

Based in Kogi state, we are poised to procure and deliver assured-quality commodities at reasonable prices.

For sale:
1) Over 8,000 MT of cashewnuts
Turnout: 47 - 49 KOR
Nut count: 170 - 190/kg
Defective: 8%
Moisture: 8%
Foreign matter: 0.5%
Packaging: 80kg

2) Cassava processing equipment
Garri and starch 2MT/D each
Operational condition: Newly fabricated, never used.

Michael 08032615423 call, SMS or whatsapp
Email: michaelosinaike@gmail.com, info@ohizagroprocessors.com

1 Like

Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trucks are loading to Lagos, PH etc.

Place your order now. We accept bank guarantees, LPOs and L/C

Delivery to any destination in Nigeria within 10 - 21days
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
bump
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Richogroup: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
i have sent you an email its about cassava chips
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Richogroup: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
i just got my inbox your email info@ohizagroprocessors.com.i sent you a mail failed to deliver.ok,it about cassava chips a buyer need to buy urgently please can your company undertake 3000 mt of cassava to supply nigeria biggest chip exporter.
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Richogroup:
i just got my inbox your email info@ohizagroprocessors.com.i sent you a mail failed to deliver.ok,it about cassava chips a buyer need to buy urgently please can your company undertake 3000 mt of cassava to supply nigeria biggest chip exporter.

Apologies for the technical glitch. You can resend to michaelosinaike@gmail.com.
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
contact us today
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
2015 your Year of Prosperity
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by importexport: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Mykellio:
Our Company, OHIZ Nigeria Limited is a large-scale processor and supplier of cassava products including garri, starch, cassava chips as well as other agricultural produce like cashewnuts and sesame seed.

Based in Kogi state, we are poised to procure and deliver assured-quality commodities at reasonable prices.

For sale:
1) Over 8,000 MT of cashewnuts
Turnout: 47 - 49 KOR
Nut count: 170 - 190/kg
Defective: 8%
Moisture: 8%
Foreign matter: 0.5%
Packaging: 80kg

2) Cassava processing equipment
Garri and starch 2MT/D each
Operational condition: Newly fabricated, never used.

Michael 08032615423 call, SMS or whatsapp
Email: michaelosinaike@gmail.com, info@ohizagroprocessors.com

Hello I sent you an email to your Gmail address asking if you can supply/exporters 200MT of raw cashew nuts... It is urgent.. Please read my email and reply back.. Here
is a thread I created to look for exporters... I will call you in the morning...

https://www.nairaland.com/2280920/looking-exporter-supply-200mt-raw

Ebuka..
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 7:14pm On May 08, 2015
Thanx for your email. I will respond ASAP.
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
OHIZ Nigeria Limited is using this platform and opportunity to thank all of you, our clients for your interest, trust and confidence in our ability to perform.

The cashew season FY-2015 is virtually over. Although, we still have access to end-of-the season stock of 40 - 43 KoR, up to 5 trucks 30MT each.

Send your official orders to OHIZ Nigeria Limited through michaelosinaike@gmail.com, info@ohizagroprocessors.com.
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Mykellio: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2015
OHIZ NG Ltd on the move..

Let's go. Place your orders for different agric produce. We are at the very heart of Nigeria in Kogi state. The opportunities are virtually boundless.

Contact us today.
08032615423 call, SMS or whatsapp
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cashew nuts available for Vietnam and Indian importers...(Ogbomosho spec)...kindly contact +2348077881934, Skype: alarape.lanre2
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by luxmandy15: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
To confirm the certification simply go to the NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL official website ---->

1. www.nepc.gov.ng
2. Then search by company name.
3. black seal limited.

Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by luxmandy15: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Boo3nity(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
How much do you sell a metric tonne?
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Agriki: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
We offer agriculture solutions that you may find useful for your cashew nut or other agriculture business.

Find us online and register on:
www.agriki.com.ng
Re: Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale by Cardillon55(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Contact Aalinox Nigeria Limited for your cashew nut supply pick up only Kor 47-49 at affordable.price place your orders thru
Email: aalinoxlimited@yahoo.co.uk
Or vinctrobert@yahoo.com
Call: 08168964618.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Cassava Stem (TME 419, Dangaria, Sanmi And Oko-iyawo) For Sale / Local Fabrication Cages For Layers / Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.