Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Who Wants To Be President: Buhari On The Hot Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants To Be President: Buhari On The Hot Seat (423 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be President: Buhari On The Hot Seat by unphilaz(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Saw this on NTA yesterday and i was like LOL.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDZolkJoVo
Re: Who Wants To Be President: Buhari On The Hot Seat by castrokins(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
You Guys Have No Chill At All.

BTW, Myself And Family Have Decided To Vote For GEJ.
Re: Who Wants To Be President: Buhari On The Hot Seat by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2015
hahahAaa....

GEJ till GMB gets his certified certificate
Re: Who Wants To Be President: Buhari On The Hot Seat by unphilaz(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2015
castrokins:
You Guys Have No Chill At All.

BTW, Myself And Family Have Decided To Vote For GEJ.

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan Called Nigeria “african Giant” / Sharia Implementation Manifesto Suddenly Became A 'bad Market' For Campaigners / 2015 POLL: Nairalanders I Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.