Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Barak Obama 's Inaguration - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barak Obama 's Inaguration (6645 Views)

Barak Obama: From "Hope And Change" To "Bomb Bomb Bomb". / The U.S President, Barak Obama Caught By Spider Man's Web / Unity In Family Expressed In Obama,s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by spikedcylinder: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2009
earTHMama:

His kids look like young Yoruba kids especially Sasha. Are you sure Obama is their real dad or one Yoruba man from south side of Chicago?.

LOL! Oniranu l'omo Funmi yi. cheesy

@ pictures
Malia is so very beautiful. She looks a lot like her dad.
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by spikedcylinder: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2009
earTHMama:

His kids look like young Yoruba kids especially Sasha. Are you sure Obama is their real dad or one Yoruba man from south side of Chicago?.

LOL! Oniranu l'omo Funmi yi. cheesy

@ pictures
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by oberon(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
Tanx Zelaw for posting the Obama article but I must add thatwe should not join Europe and the Middle East in lampoonong Bush he was in my opinon basically a good man who ruled at a very difficult period ,America was attacked not by another nation's army ,but by citizens of middle east nations with a base outside their own shores, I mean 911 wasnt Pearl Harbour what could he do? there was no precedent to guide him, it is also on reord that Presidents Bush Snr and Jr gave African Americans the highest posts before the emergence of Obama in the history of the United States,ie Colin Powell and Condeleza Rice ,and their performance in no small way paved the way for Obamas victory we must know and acknowledge our true friends George Bush gave more money to Africa than any other American President, more than Bill Clinton who we all love,finally it is on record that the Democratic party told Obama that it was Hillarys turn, and only the emergence of somebody like Oprah Winfrey despite her friendship with the Clintons , gave him the push he so desperately needed at the begining of his campaign, finally my friends let us give serious thought to how we can enthrone such a system here in Nigeria because like Obama aid his story is only possible in AMERICA
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Sapphic: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
sleek_p:

@Sapphic
Didn't you realize this is a black forum? Nairaland is 99% black hence the poster congratulated black people. Stop having guilt for loving your own people. Try writing to the various  News organizations around the world insinuating Obama is African American.

OMG! Is it really? I must have taken a wrong left turn, and here I was thinking that I was actually on a German forum. Auf Wiedersehen.
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by IBEXY(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
President Obama has had to retake the oath following the "word mix up" on the main ceremony day.

http://whatsmellsnow.com/2009/01/22/president-obama-retakes-oath-of-office/
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by brauneyes: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
MR PRESIDENT, Sir

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2009
LOL! Oniranu l'omo Funmi yi. Cheesy

@ pictures

grin grin I can bet my last penny that Sasha's dad is Yoruba.
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Epi: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2009
Fidel Casto praises Barack Obama as 'absolutely sincere'

Fidel Castro broke his five-week silence to praise US President Barack Obama as a “man who is absolutely sincere”.

But the former Cuban President added that “despite noble intentions, there are still many questions to answer”.

Mr Casto's first public utterance for over a month helped dispel persistent rumours that the ailing 82-year-old was close to death. He handed power to his brother, Raul, in 2006 after suffering health problems.

His remarks were disclosed by Cristina Fernandez, Argentina’s President, who met the former Cuban leader during a four-day visit to the communist island.

Please click on link to read more
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5565856.ece

One love
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Muza(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
At the send forth dinner
!

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2009
Muza:

At the send forth dinner
!

ROFLMAO
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by AloyEmeka9: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2009

This picture is so cool.
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by spikedcylinder: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2009
Muza:

At the send forth dinner
!

The asian shoe in the middle of it all is so funny! grin cheesy
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Epi: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2009
Muza:

At the send forth dinner
!
The cartoon Pics -as funny as hades grin grin grin

@topic

Rio de Janeiro's sand artist Lua (Moon in english) smiles after finishing a sand sculpture paying homage to US presidential candidate Barack Obama at Ipanema beach on October 26, 2008 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Lua believes that Obama's election would be an example to help stop racism.

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by ohaechesi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
Barak Obama, you are the man. You have made the name "Africa" proud. Thank God for using to bring the cry of the ancestor to a reality. i can't forget in a hurry of the the painful cry of Martin Luther King, there he said "I HAVE A DREAM"!
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by ayobase(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2009
Bush`s grandchild is coming back for the throne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NCC Extends Deadline For SIM-NIN Linkage To July 31 / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas / Arafat's Body Exhumed For Poison Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.