Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

We Agree We Need Change But Refused To Be Deceived By Fake And Decitful Changer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Agree We Need Change But Refused To Be Deceived By Fake And Decitful Changer (600 Views)

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Agree We Need Change But Refused To Be Deceived By Fake And Decitful Changer by henryangelo: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
We have entered a critical week in Nigeria's political History.
The world is watching with interest as we go to the polls on Saturday.
This great Nation, sure deserves change. Change of attitude, lifestyle, thinking, etc. Not the change that will depend on one man but the change where everyone will take responsibility towards building a better country.

Some people have tried to convince me to vote for their candidate because they believe he will bring "change"
They say:
On certificate; ...just vote for him even if he presents "NEPA" bill
On public debate; ...just vote even if he shuns every opportunity to explain how he will bring change.
On Religion; ...just vote for him even if he doesn't condemn Islamic extremism
On Recycling old rulers... Just vote for him,he has changed
On Corruption...Just vote even if he's surrounded and funded by corrupt people, he would change them.
On ability to lead a modern Nigeria...they say just vote for him, we have a good team that will teach him.

I asked,why this blind faith? They said, "because the man who is in-charge now has failed, let's experiment with General....he's too old to be corrupt."
I asked,what if the experiment fails? They said, then we will change him in 4yrs time...hmmmm.

I want a better life for my family and country but I'm grateful for the progress so far made. I'm not ready to throw away what I have and follow the promises of Nigerian politicians.

President Jonathan may not have accomplished all he set to do but no one can deny the fact that his gentle nature and leadership has given us the freedom we never had. Freedom is the core essence of democracy. For the first time in our history even idiots can insult the President and sleep without worry.

On Saturday 28th March, exercise your freedom and vote who you like. I'll vote for GEJ. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria,God bless and keep us all,Amen. #VoteNotFight#Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Agree We Need Change But Refused To Be Deceived By Fake And Decitful Changer by dein77(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Tell them. It's natural for humans to always believe the grass is greener on the other side.

The APC isn't the change Nigerians need; let's stick with the transformation agenda.

GEJ till 2019!
Re: We Agree We Need Change But Refused To Be Deceived By Fake And Decitful Changer by Truckpusher(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Jonathan might and will never be perfect but he's one of the very best that Nigeria as a country has ever gotten as a President .

Vote for JONATHAN
Vote for continuity
And vote only , do not fight.

GEJ all the way.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Agree We Need Change But Refused To Be Deceived By Fake And Decitful Changer by yuncka: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
henryangelo:
For the first time in our history even idiots can insult the President and sleep without worry.

This statement is not meant to be an achievement. Its neither a sign of humility or soft heart... Its signs of weakness and lack of ideas. He's not the only president that have given maximum freedom of speech.... Obasanjo received serios yabs from Nigerians during his tenure.....
This alleged humility and soft heart has affected our justice system, human right...we hear of so many police brutality and yet no prosecution, corrupt officers roam free, bokoharam would have been dealt wit a long time ago, d kidnapped girls would have been found, immigration scam would have been ironed out wit punishment given to culprits, has anyone heard of d ALUU case again? Or Ibrahim Momodu?

Buhari is not my best bet, but we have to show our power as electorates....vote in a new government...and if they fail also, we kicked dem out...at least anyone coming in to lead Us will be on his toes.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Suspects That The Recent APC To PDP Defectors Might Be Spies? / Sometimes I Used To Wonder About This Cabal In Taraba. / Breaking News: Jaonathan Loses At Aso-rock Polling Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.