Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass (42569 Views)

Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo) / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by EugeneGee4(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Abeg who still uses Broom at this age & time......what happens to modern mopping sticks grin shocked tongue

say no to back age democracy NEVER AGAIN
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Topmost2015(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
PDP so desperate to retain power. Instead for them to utilise the money to do something meaningful, they littered the whole of Ikorodu road with useless flyers yesterday. There is God ooo...
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by boujaye: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
ayusco85:
the wind of change will blow off the umbrella. mark my words. 3 days to go

you a dreamer. mark my word
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by ige101(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Saturday is Near,no panicking

Meanwhile
It’s the final day of the Jumia Voucher Fireworks! You do not want to miss out on the excitement that has taken over the Nigerian shoppers in the last 2 days on Jumia Nigeria. Enjoy up to N 15,000 off your purchase on any item.

http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/your-last-chance-to-grab-up-to-n15000-off-your-next-order-from-jumia-com-ng.html
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by aresa: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is what en mass is... grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
cramjones:
[size=16pt]When will this president learn? 506 people were kidnapped in Damask, a town liberated by Chad and Niger troops, yet no official statement or actions taken by Aso Rock. This was a town Nigerian army refused to come and occupy after two of poorest countries in the world
liberated it. The president did not act in Chibok until after 18 days. Now this clueless president is gallivanting in Rivers while his citizens are being kidnapped and raped!

This clueless, classless, insensitive and wicked government still goes around campaigning when 506 of its citizens have been kidnapped. Is this the continuity you all want?

Say NO to cluelessness. Nigerians want CHANGE[/size]
[size=20pt]
#SAY NO TO ONE CHANCE PRESIDENT
#WHO IS IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA?
#506 WOMEN KIDNAPPED YESTERDAY[/size]

-CramJones
The alleged kidnap of 506 women is a scam/fraud just like the un-existing chibok kidnapped girls.

CramJONES, YOU CAN JONES AND KIDNAP MORE OF SUCH WOMEN.

1000 of such worthless women does not in any way equal one out of the thousands of youth corpers with good future that buhari killed in 2011.

Get ready to commit suicide because GEJ have already won the election and will sworn in for 2nd tenure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by clemz85(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
so Op na U wey I saw wey wear...
before garrison bus stop?
eeeeeehhh!!!! na U?
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Justicealh3(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin Few people oooh. Tru nigeria sai buhari.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is this the so called crowed?you never see crowed be that...this is just an ordinary arranged well dressed set of payed persons to covere space.for a ruling President its a very poor rally grin
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Kingspin(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
cramjones:
[size=16pt]When will this president learn? 506 people were kidnapped in Damask, a town liberated by Chad and Niger troops, yet no official statement or actions taken by Aso Rock. This was a town Nigerian army refused to come and occupy after two of poorest countries in the world
liberated it. The president did not act in Chibok until after 18 days. Now this clueless president is gallivanting in Rivers while his citizens are being kidnapped and raped!

This clueless, classless, insensitive and wicked government still goes around campaigning when 506 of its citizens have been kidnapped. Is this the continuity you all want?

[size=20pt]

-CramJones
People promise us ungovernable country sometime ago include ur Pa Buhari and here we are today liberating the North East. It a matter of patience to make bokoharam history and their friends. If u have any problem go and meet ur state governor. A new Nigeria is here.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
masterpower:

The alleged kidnap of 506 women is a scam/fraud just like the un-existing chibok kidnapped girls.

CramJONES, YOU CAN JONES AND KIDNAP MORE OF SUCH WOMEN.

1000 of such worthless women does not in any way equal one out of the thousands of youth corpers with good future that buhari killed in 2011.

Get ready to commit suicide because GEJ have already won the election and will sworn in for 2nd tenure.
I know you are not a human being...robots don't have feelings grin
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by ethylene: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
I noticed that the Apc billboard is intact. Unlike in some parts of the north
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Chigold101(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
shut your shame.less mouth.

Use your brain for once. How can 506 people be kidnapped at the sametime? Were there in a church service or in a wedding ceremony? Yesterday was not friday so no one will tell me they went to pray in mosque. Who counted them to know their number (if there is any kidnap).

All this propaganda & lies from some backyard oyibo media cannot weaking our GALLANT SOLDIERS & C-in-C.

U and I know that no girl was kidnapped in CHIBOK. It is still the same propaganda game.

Nigerians are wiser & know the truth even though Chibok people dont want to talk for the fear of being killed, they know that no girl is missing in their community.

Let us think like humans for once. Knowing how proud Shakau is, why havent he made any form of speech or comment both in youtube or anywhere on what he will do to the girls if Nigerian army continue killing his rag tag soldiers? If Shekau is alive and holding any girl he will bring her out for public display this desparet period in the life of BH.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH & STOP CALLING GEJ NAMES. MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN. KNOW THAT MANY NIGERIANS ARE THINKING & KNOW WHAT IS REAL & WHAT IS A MIRAGE.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Abumadea: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
janus05:
Did anyone notice APC'S bill board standing unmolested in the midst of this rally? PDP is the only national party in Nigeria. Take it or leave it.
what happened to the ones OPC destroyed in Lagos?
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by reaky(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
cramjones:

[size=20pt]

-CramJones

Bros no vex o na u count the people?
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
If I were GEJ, I will never contest this election.
I will support anyone else my party dimmed fit .
I will safe all these dollars in my pocket.

If u say power intoxicates, why did Albulsalami fail to get power drunk against all odds?
This world is just vanity.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Ezerbullet(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
francisj:
GEJ till 2023 !

Haba, 2019 is enough tongue
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Rexyl(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
cramjones:

[size=20pt]

-CramJones

Please beg your brothers in the North to stop all the evil. Nothing good so far they have contributed to national growth and development, they are just acting like parasites that want to stagnate progress and development, they want disunity and total collapse of Nigeria at any time. All they have contributed so far is war and shout of CHANGE!
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by sammhi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

How has Gej's administration changed your life? If you are a politician please don't comment. Are you more secure? Do you have constant power? How are the roads in your area? What of health care? Do your family members have jobs that pay a decent wage?

I don't know about anyone else but this dude (GEJ) has not impacted in my life positively.
first ask your local govt chairman and your governor
..they are closer to you...
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
ethylene:
I noticed that the Apc billboard is intact. Unlike in some parts of the north

My dear,
The crowd u see there are mainly APC. My guys who are die hard pro APC are there.
Most people u see there wants to see GEJ as only brainless, clueless, woman controlled living presido.
That shall be his last ceremonious visit to PH.

So APC cannot destroy APC billboard ok.

Sai BUhARi
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by synergycom19: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Another paid campaign
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
cramjones:

[size=20pt]

-CramJones

Mind not about the kidnapped people. They're in the safe hands of buhari. When he's tired, he'll release them back.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cramjones, you didnt have to magnify your font for your nonsense to be read. There was no kidnap, the Chadian soldier that started that lie has already been apprehended.

Meanwhile, Where is DemDem ?, Where is Gbawe ?, Where is Berem ? Where is Eko Ile ?

They have all been banned or changed their usernames because of the disgrace they will face on Saturday.]

But you no get shame cos you are not smart.

Billyonaire is still here, warming up for Victory Party for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
My area is dominated by Apc,whenever there is an election,each LGA slaughters at least a ram and cooks food free for everyone willing to vote for Apc. This strategy has been working for them here in lagos. Right now as we speak,preparations are in top gear. They've purchased a cow for our council. So na free food for apc voters be that.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by beelon1020(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Watery swag grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by udeenz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
autotrader014:
this is hapenin rite now in PH, express roads blocked. the crowd is massive, both those walking and those in their cars showing support for GEJ.

Incase u dont know am GEJ all the way.. wink
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by udeenz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
autotrader014:
this is hapenin rite now in PH, express roads blocked. the crowd is massive, both those walking and those in their cars showing support for GEJ.

Incase u dont know am GEJ all the way.. wink
nothing is massive here dude
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by anonimi: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
Cramjones, you didnt have to magnify your font for your nonsense to be read. There was no kidnap, the Chadian soldier that started that lie has already been apprehended.

Meanwhile, Where is DemDem ?, Where is Gbawe ?, Where is Berem ? Where is Eko Ile ?

They have all been banned or changed their usernames because of the disgrace they will face on Saturday.]

But you no get shame cos you are not smart.

Billyonaire is still here, warming up for Victory Party for GEJ.

I hope you know cramjones scamjones is the spoilt brat, FFK now reeling from the aftershock of being sacked from Jonathan's campaign for his immaturity.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
This man is loved nigerians....obviously the peoples choice GEJ ALL D WAY
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by cutelover19(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
francisj:
GEJ till 2023 !

My friend, how can your GEJ ask for my vote when he didn't give a damn about declaring his assets? Sorry I don't give a damn about giving him my vote.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass by richidinho(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
jingh:
An umbrella raised by fraud eount save one against sun or drench.

Sai baba

#Change

Wha is dis 0tondo saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport / Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.