Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) (3893 Views)

BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay / MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review / Effective E-commerce In Digital Space(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
I hardly get pis.sed or irritated by under-performing humans and services 'cos as we all know. Its Nigeria.

But I'm pis.sed now.

By a bookie which shouldn't even be in existence.

First of all as a punter, I use merrybet and nairabet only.

I have been hearing all sorts of bad reviews about 1960bet but I've never really paid attention to them;

1.) Because I didnt use them.
2.) Nigerians have a way of over blowing things out of proportion.

The 2nd reason comes from the fact that I have heard some bad reviews about merrybet too and all through my use of them I have never encountered a 'major' problem.

Back to my story.

I started running affiliates for merrybet, nairabet and 1960 bet late january. I got a couple users sign up via my merrybet affiliate link, a few(very few actually) sign up with my nairabet link and a truck-load(over 80 ) signed up with my 1960bet affiliate link. So I started getting my commisions. Merrybet paid me about 7k at the end of feburary. The also paid me 5k + on Monday(Note: I withdrew the funds from my merrybet account and got it that same day on both occasions). Meanwhile 1960 bet I had over 30k from my earnings. They had no pattern of crediting my account with the earnings. They credited with 200naira sometimes, some other times 1000naira. I didn't complain afterall they would eventually pay it all.
Prior to this point I had never used 1960 to even place a single bet.

When the funds they had credited my account with had accumulated up to 3,000naira I felt it was good to withdraw. Lo and behold, I saw an error message that the minimum withdrawal was 5,000naira! I was shocked! On merrybet and nairabet I could comfortably withdraw 1000naira. Why would theirs be different? They weren't even as big as nairabet or merrybet. Still my disappointment was only as far as my laptop screen to my face. At least, I could bear. I already had over 30k plus in my affiliate center. Some days later, I checked back. I now had N6,300 in my account. Viola! I could withdraw now.
This was on the 3rd of March. I withdrew 5k from the account and according to their rules. It takes 2-3 working days for the money to get to your account.(I was disappointed with this too. Merrybet and nairabet were way faster in payouts. But I didn't complain. Who was I to?)
So I calculated and expected my money to arrive on Friday at most which was 6th of March. Meanwhile I placed a bet with the remaining N1,300 in my account.

I won about 11k with the bet I placed. I didn't want to withdraw yet. I wanted the 5k to come first.

On friday, 3pm. Still no alert from my bank. I had to go to the 1960 website and fish out their telephone numbers.

They had 3 strange looking numbers on their website.
I tried the first. It rang. No one picked.
The 2nd didn't even connect at all.
The third was on "number busy"

I kept trying until it rang and a female finally picked up the call.

I asked why I hadn't received my payout I made on tuesday. She told me they were experiencing some issues with their payout platform. That I would receive the money next week Monday or Tuesday "UNFAILINGLY". Though I needed the money that weekend. I beared.

Monday came. I happened to be very busy that day. I got home in the evening and I noticed I hadn't got any alert yet. I logged on to my 1960 bet account and saw the 5k withdrawal as till pending. Anyways, I didn't bother as the cust. care attendant said Monday or Tuesday. On tuesday. No alert.
Wednesday came. No alert.
Thursday, I had to "alert" them myself. Every pun intended.
I tried their numbers.
No one picked. Through out thursday their phones rang but no response. On friday I called again. And after about 2hrs. Someone picked. The network was too bad for me to start complaining about them not responding to phone calls and besides I had little airtime. The guy who picked said they would pay me next week! That they had resolved the problem they had with the payout platform. So I should expect it Next week. I cursed him under my breathe. Next week came. I called on Monday. No one responded truout. It was really frustrating. By now my account balance in 1960bet was 19k 'cos my affiliate had accumulated too. On tuesday. After about 4hrs of trying their numbers. They began to end my calls!
I went to one of their agents close to my area to complain and ask if they had any personal phone numbers. He said they the agents had same complains too that they barely pick up their calls. He then introduced me to what was known as shop payout. Where you could withdraw your money from the shops.
But he said he didn't currently offer it 'cos he was a new agent.
He told me where to go.
I went to another agent. Then another. And another. Over 10 different agents before I finally saw one who said he offered the shop payouts. I was really happy. At least I would withdraw the 19k in my account. Then the bombshell came in!
The agent told me he collected 20% from whatever money that was to be withdrawn. I was dumbfounded! 20 He wasn't even begging me. He told me that was what he collected. He even boasted that others collected same and that I would even be lucky to find another agent who will be ready to pay me there instantly(which was true considering the fact I had been to over 10 agents prior to this guy).
I reluctantly obliged. I withdrew the 19k in my account.
The agent told me that it would take 24hrs for them to confirm the withdrawal. I was sick already. What sort of company is this.
24hrs turned to 48hrs. Then to 72 hrs.
They had not approved the withdrawal.
Meanwhile I was yet to receive my 5k which I had withdrawn for over 2 weeks!
Finally they approved the withdrawal and I was paid N15,200 by the agent. From the 19k. A whole 3800naira gone. I was happy 'cos at least I had touched the money with my hands for the first time. Now the agent advised me to call them to reverse the 5k back to my account so I can withdraw through him too.
Given the circumstances that was the best bet. From friday last week up till when I type this. 1960bet have not picked up their calls.

I have had to make sure this write up is long and as detailed as it could be. NEVER ever think of using 1960bet. There is merrybet and nairabet. They offer way better services and value for your money. Don't be fooled. 1960 bet is an incompetent company who have issues with money. I forgot to add. A friend who won 32k is yet to receive the money he paid out since January. I saw the transaction proof with my own eyes.

I weep for 1960bet. I'd stop doing their affiliate from now henceforth 'cos I don't want people to go through the stress I have gone through and still going through.

Don't even think of depositing 1naira into your 1960bet account because even if you win before you see your money, if you will at all, you will sweat.

This is my 1960bet review.

They are a complete and utter waster of internet space!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by henribj(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
adrianstylez:
I hardly get pis.sed or irritated by under-performing humans and services 'cos as we all know. Its Nigeria.

But I'm pis.sed now.

I have been hearing all sorts of bad reviews about 1960bet but I've never really paid attention to them;

The 2nd reason comes from the fact that I have heard some bad reviews about merrybet too and all through my use of them I have never encountered a 'major' problem.

Back to my story.

I started running affiliates for merrybet, nairabet and 1960 bet late january. I got a couple users sign up via my merrybet affiliate link, a few(very few actually) sign up with my nairabet link and a truck-load(over 80 ) signed up with my 1960bet affiliate link. So I started getting my commisions. Merrybet paid me about 7k at the end of feburary. The also paid me 5k + on Monday(Note: I withdrew the funds from my merrybet account and got it that same day on both occasions). Meanwhile 1960 bet I had over 30k from my earnings. They had no pattern of crediting my account with the earnings. They credited with 200naira sometimes, some other times 1000naira. I didn't complain afterall they would eventually pay it all.

When the funds they had credited my account with had accumulated up to 3,000naira I felt it was good to withdraw. Lo and behold, I saw an error message that the minimum withdrawal was 5,000naira! I was shocked! On merrybet and nairabet I could comfortably withdraw 1000naira. Why would theirs be different? They weren't even as big as nairabet or merrybet. Still my disappointment was only as far as my laptop screen to my face. At least, I could bear. I already had over 30k plus in my affiliate center. Some days later, I checked back. I now had N6,300 in my account. Viola! I could withdraw now.
This was on the 3rd of March. I withdrew 5k from the account and according to their rules. It takes 2-3 working days for the money to get to your account.(I was disappointed with this too. Merrybet and nairabet were way faster in payouts. But I didn't complain. Who was I to?)
So I calculated and expected my money to arrive on Friday at most which was 6th of March. Meanwhile I placed a bet with the remaining N1,300 in my account.

I won about 11k with the bet I placed. I didn't want to withdraw yet. I wanted the 5k to come first.

On friday, 3pm. Still no alert from my bank. I had to go to the 1960 website and fish out their telephone numbers.

I asked why I hadn't received my payout I made on tuesday. She told me they were experiencing some issues with their payout platform. That I would receive the money next week Monday or Tuesday "UNFAILINGLY". Though I needed the money that weekend. I beared.

Monday came. I happened to be very busy that day. I got home in the evening and I noticed I hadn't got any alert yet. I logged on to my 1960 bet account and saw the 5k withdrawal as till pending. Anyways, I didn't bother as the cust. care attendant said Monday or Tuesday. On tuesday. No alert.
I tried their numbers.
No one picked. Through out thursday their phones rang but no response. On friday I called again. And after about 2hrs. Someone picked. The network was too bad for me to start complaining about them not responding to phone calls and besides I had little airtime. The guy who picked said they would pay me next week! That they had resolved the problem they had with the payout platform. So I should expect it Next week. I cursed him under my breathe. Next week came. I called on Monday. No one responded truout. It was really frustrating. By now my account balance in 1960bet was 19k 'cos my affiliate had accumulated too. On tuesday. After about 4hrs of trying their numbers. They began to end my calls!
I went to one of their agents close to my area to complain and ask if they had any personal phone numbers. He said they the agents had same complains too that they barely pick up their calls. He then introduced me to what was known as shop payout. Where you could withdraw your money from the shops.
He told me where to go.
I went to another agent. Then another. And another. Over 10 different agents before I finally saw one who said he offered the shop payouts. I was really happy. At least I would withdraw the 19k in my account. Then the bombshell came in!
The agent told me he collected 20% from whatever money that was to be withdrawn. I was dumbfounded! 20 He wasn't even begging me. He told me that was what he collected. He even boasted that others collected same and that I would even be lucky to find another agent who will be ready to pay me there instantly(which was true considering the fact I had been to over 10 agents prior to this guy).
The agent told me that it would take 24hrs for them to confirm the withdrawal. I was sick already. What sort of company is this.
Finally they approved the withdrawal and I was paid N15,200 by the agent. From the 19k. A whole 3800naira gone. I was happy 'cos at least I had touched the money with my hands for the first time. Now the agent advised me to call them to reverse the 5k back to my account so I can withdraw through him too.
Given the circumstances that was the best bet. From friday last week up till when I type this. 1960bet have not picked up their calls.

I have had to make sure this write up is long and as detailed as it could be. NEVER ever think of using 1960bet. There is merrybet and nairabet. They offer way better services and value for your money. Don't be fooled. 1960 bet is an incompetent company who have issues with money. I forgot to add. A friend who won 32k is yet to receive the money he paid out since January. I saw the transaction proof with my own eyes.

I weep for 1960bet. I'd stop doing their affiliate from now henceforth 'cos I don't want people to go through the stress I have gone through and still going through.

Don't even think of depositing 1naira into your 1960bet account because even if you win before you see your money, if you will at all, you will sweat.

had the same issue with 1960bet regarding my winnings, i mostly place my bets on their website from my 1960bet account. On this particular day in february, i made a winning, paid out to my bank account, for close to 4 weeks nothing entered my bank account from them, i sent series of emails to them and they kept telling me to be patient that they are working on it. not until i tabled this issue to a guy who stays around my area and the guy told me 1960bet is nonsense and that they are currently having financial problems, the guy advised me to go to their main office to lay a complaint and do some madness for them. A couple of days after talking to the guy i went to their main office at the island, on getting there they had moved to another building in island but left a forwarding address, i was able to locate the new main office without stress and met with the gate man/security man who wanted to know what my mission was, after telling him, he gave me a paper and asked me to write my userid, ticket number, email id and some other infos, he told me the winning money will be reverted back to my 1960bet account and then i should choose shop payment as the payment option and that within 3 hours the shop payment would be approved. i left there office and decided to visit a friend on the mainland, after about an hour+ i decided to check my 1960bet account, and lo and behold the winnings had been transferred back into my 1960bet account, so now all i had to do was request a shop payout, unfortunately i could not do that probably because of the phone interface or something. when i got home the next day in the evening, i got on my pc and requested a shop payout and it went smoothly, but somehow i did not receive the authorization/approval code, maybe because it was evening and the person/s in charge of the shop payout department was no longer in the office. next morning i had to email them again with my 1960bet account information telling them i requested a shop payout and it has not yet been approved; within an hour i checked my account again and that was when i saw that my shop payout request has been approved, i copied the code and then left the house to visit the nearby shops to pick up the winnings. olboy eh, all the shops i visited no gree pay o, they kept on telling me they had no cash at hand and that i should check back later in the evening, another shop kept dribbling me in their office in the hopes that i will offer them a % of the winnings which i had no problem with, but my vexation was that these guys kept whispering the suggestion amongst themselves and could not tell it to me, they were making me look like a fool, haba if you want me to find you something, come out plain and say it, i got vexed and told them if they can't pay me they should tell me straight up, and they said they can't pay me. i left that shop and went to another which one of their agent said was the biggest in the area, on getting there i was told to come back in 2 days time to collect the winnings. due to the whole vexation i decided to go see a friend at mushin, and ended up spending the night at his place, next day when i was leaving his place i was fortunate to see one of the 1960bet office, i stopped over there and unfortunately they had no cash to pay me as it was morning time around 10am, they directed me to another office in the area and that was where i finally got paid.
playing 1960bet online na nonsense and dulling, best way is to just go and play it at their shops or agents, that way story no go dey your winnings.

1 Like

Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
henribj 1960bet should be removed off the market. Their service is too poor. They will stress your life out. Isn't there a gambling commission that controls these guys or its a free for all market
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by henribj(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
adrianstylez:
henribj 1960bet should be removed off the market. Their service is too poor. They will stress your life out. Isn't there a gambling commission that controls these guys or its a free for all market

hahahaha
whenever has a regulatory commission in 9ja ever been able to do its job properly?
it is only we individuals that can make things better by spreading the word, instead of waiting for regulatory commission cos they go fall hand
i even hear say e get amount wey you go win for 1960bet and them go withhold paying you
seems like the owner of the company don run into debt as per wetin i hear, say men don too chop am via winnings.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by darkhorse84: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
henribj:

had the same issue with 1960bet regarding my winnings, i mostly place my bets on their website from my 1960bet account. On this particular day in february, i made a winning, paid out to my bank account, for close to 4 weeks nothing entered my bank account from them, i sent series of emails to them and they kept telling me to be patient that they are working on it. not until i tabled this issue to a guy who stays around my area and the guy told me 1960bet is nonsense and that they are currently having financial problems, the guy advised me to go to their main office to lay a complaint and do some madness for them. A couple of days after talking to the guy i went to their main office at the island, on getting there they had moved to another building in island but left a forwarding address, i was able to locate the new main office without stress and met with the gate man/security man who wanted to know what my mission was, after telling him, he gave me a paper and asked me to write my userid, ticket number, email id and some other infos, he told me the winning money will be reverted back to my 1960bet account and then i should choose shop payment as the payment option and that within 3 hours the shop payment would be approved. i left there office and decided to visit a friend on the mainland, after about an hour+ i decided to check my 1960bet account, and lo and behold the winnings had been transferred back into my 1960bet account, so now all i had to do was request a shop payout, unfortunately i could not do that probably because of the phone interface or something. when i got home the next day in the evening, i got on my pc and requested a shop payout and it went smoothly, but somehow i did not receive the authorization/approval code, maybe because it was evening and the person/s in charge of the shop payout department was no longer in the office. next morning i had to email them again with my 1960bet account information telling them i requested a shop payout and it has not yet been approved; within an hour i checked my account again and that was when i saw that my shop payout request has been approved, i copied the code and then left the house to visit the nearby shops to pick up the winnings. olboy eh, all the shops i visited no gree pay o, they kept on telling me they had no cash at hand and that i should check back later in the evening, another shop kept dribbling me in their office in the hopes that i will offer them a % of the winnings which i had no problem with, but my vexation was that these guys kept whispering the suggestion amongst themselves and could not tell it to me, they were making me look like a fool, haba if you want me to find you something, come out plain and say it, i got vexed and told them if they can't pay me they should tell me straight up, and they said they can't pay me. i left that shop and went to another which one of their agent said was the biggest in the area, on getting there i was told to come back in 2 days time to collect the winnings. due to the whole vexation i decided to go see a friend at mushin, and ended up spending the night at his place, next day when i was leaving his place i was fortunate to see one of the 1960bet office, i stopped over there and unfortunately they had no cash to pay me as it was morning time around 10am, they directed me to another office in the area and that was where i finally got paid.
playing 1960bet online na nonsense and dulling, best way is to just go and play it at their shops or agents, that way story no go dey your winnings.

I have the same problem with 1960bet. I am happy the news is spreading that the company is unable to meet its obligation and people should not bother using their platform (online or shop) anymore.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by puskin: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
When dem go tell una to use foreign bookies that are fully regulated......una no dey hear word.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
puskin:
When dem go tell una to use foreign bookies that are fully regulated......una no dey hear word.

Don't act like you don't use naija bookies!
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
darkhorse84:

I have the same problem with 1960bet. I am happy the news is spreading that the company is unable to meet its obligation and people should not bother using their platform (online or shop) anymore.

Yes o! Let the word spread. People should stop using them. Newbies should not fall for their trap.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Richhard(m): 1:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Am not flabbergasted by your review,they are really shit!
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by 2oddMASTER: 4:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Jump on board merrybet
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by puskin: 4:03am On Mar 28, 2015
adrianstylez:

Don't act like you don't use naija bookies!

I don't.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by henribj(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
bet9ja deposit payment gateway has been down for some days now
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
If its not merrybet or nairabet. I run.
How long does bet36d take in paying out?
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by henribj(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
dunno how long they take to pay out, haven't won anything yet.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by puskin: 3:41am On Mar 29, 2015
adrianstylez:
If its not merrybet or nairabet. I run.
How long does bet36d take in paying out?

It takes them a couple of hours to pay via Neteller and 2working days to pay to your debit card.

Bank account takes about 3days.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2015
puskin:

It takes them a couple of hours to pay via Neteller and 2working days to pay to your debit card.

Talking about the debit card.
Would they pay using current exchange rates of $ or is it fixed?
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by lexylexy(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2015
henribj:
dunno how long they take to pay out, haven't won anything yet.
lol so na only deposit u dey do Abi lmao. but op your own still better nau. i did shop payout of 12k,the agent collect 4k,infant he wanted to collect 5k and he was not in d begging mood. i had no choice cos he was d only one paying around here. i just wanted to collect my money and end my relationship with them.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by puskin: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
adrianstylez:

Talking about the debit card.
Would they pay using current exchange rates of $ or is it fixed?

Your bank would convert it @the exchange rate of the day that the funds arrive.
........and if you are using debit card......better make sure its either Access visacard or UBA Africard.

Those 2 work flawlessly with 365. I don't know about other bank cards.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
puskin:

Your bank would convert it @the exchange rate of the day that the funds arrive.
........and if you are using debit card......better make sure its either Access visacard or UBA Africard.

Those 2 work flawlessly with 365. I don't know about other bank cards.

Tnx a lot. But I have GTBank Mastercard and First Bank Mastercard. will try to see if I can get the uba africard
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by henribj(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
lexylexy:
lol so na only deposit u dey do Abi lmao. but op your own still better nau. i did shop payout of 12k,the agent collect 4k,infant he wanted to collect 5k and he was not in d begging mood. i had no choice cos he was d only one paying around here. i just wanted to collect my money and end my relationship with them.

oh men no be my fault jor, some games dey always mess up ticket sad
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
adrianstylez:

But I'm pis.sed now.

Back to my story.

I tried their numbers.
He told me where to go.

hello sir can you put me through naira and merry bet online
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by udemzyudex(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
A lot of people have been complaining about 1960bet lately,even one of their agent close to where i stay switch to winnersbet,i guess it's because he has been recieving a lot of complains from their client who always find it hard to collect their money after they win...

They really need to step up their game....

1 Like

Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by baslone: 9:00am On May 01, 2015
puskin:

They all have pros and cons.

Most importantly, bookies should stick to their offers and promises.

Surebet247 bank payout is less than 8 hours, midnight inclusive.
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by falansa: 2:21pm On May 01, 2015
sincerely, the op was right. they have nothing to offer Nigerians and I think they are a scam. won 4k at a time and wanted to withdraw the money coz it took me long to get that far only to be told their minimum payout is 5k. since then been betting, losing and winning till the money eventually get exhausted in their account. now. I just close my account with them. heading over to nairabet or merrybet now
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Merrybet is apparently the most reliable now of all naija bookies. Made a payout by 4:02pm. Got my cash in less than 30minutes. I was fuc..king surprised and thrilled!
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by aybamms(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please can you please help me look into my account. I cant withdraw. I have uploaded my id card still I cant make the withdrawal.. I dont want to believe 1960 is a mordern scam. username: akinlabi140 account id;176969
Re: 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Though i didn't finish your story,I had same ish with them about 3 years ago before emeka123123 helped me out .You can contact him he will help.

(1) (Reply)

P.O.P.(Plaster Of Paris) False Ceiling - Galvanized Steel Frames: Lagos, Abuja / Exxonmobil, Chevron Earned $19.7bn, $9.2bn In 2017 / What Is A Reasonable Salary For My Workers At A Barbing Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.