Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review (4821 Views)

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by MrsExplorer(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
I envision this post would be really long and i don't want it to be so i'll just go straight to the points and post relevant links. I would not try to convince you as i believe you are sane enough to come to your own conclusions. So lets see..,

WHAT IS MMM? History And All What Not

МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s.By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The exact figures are not known even to the founders.

MMM created its successful Ponzi scheme in 1994. The company started attracting money from private investors, promising annual returns of up to one thousand percent. It is unclear whether a Ponzi scheme was Mavrodi's initial intention, inasmuch as such extravagant returns might have been possible during the Russian hyperinflation in such commerce as import-export.

An important factor in the scheme's success was word of mouth.

On July 22, 1994, the police closed the offices of MMM for tax evasion. For a few days the company attempted to continue the scheme, but soon ceased operations. At that point, Invest-Consulting, one of the company's subsidiaries, owed more than 50 billion rubles in taxes (USD 26 million), and MMM itself owed between 100 billion and 3 trillion rubles to the investors (from USD 50 million to USD 1.5 billion). In the aftermath at least 50 investors, having lost all of their money, committed suicide.

Several organisations of "deceived investors" made efforts to recover their lost investments, but Sergei Mavrodi manipulated their indignation and directed it at the government. In August 1994 Mavrodi was arrested for tax evasion. However, he was soon elected to the Russian State Duma, with the support of the "deceived investors". He argued that the government, not MMM, was responsible for people losing their money, and promised to initiate a pay-back program. The amount ultimately paid back was minuscule compared to the amount owed.

Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (The criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long). At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007. He later went on to creating yet another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011.

Read More https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

But let me guess, that's all bullshit. An idiot that doesnt like the guy wrote that right? Well this is what is on their site

WARNING!

There are no guarantees and promises! Neither explicit nor implicit.

There are neither investments nor business! Participants help each other, sending each other money directly and without intermediaries. That’s all! There's nothing more.

There are no securities transactions, no relationship with the professional participants of the securities market; you do not acquire any securities. (Do you need them? :-))

There are no rules. In principle! The only rule is no rules. At all! Even if you follow all of the instructions, you still may "lose". "Win" might not be paid. Without any reasons or explanations.

And in general, you can lose all your money. Always remember about this and participate only with spare money. Or do not participate at all! Amen. :-))
http:///warning/

Now which legal business would give you that kind of Caveat? ...might not be paid? You invest 200k and you might not be paid? ...you can loose all your money and participate with your spare money...., ''So in this economic downturn you can actually invest your spare money in something that you might not be paid? My dear Goodluck to you.

But that's not even all you should know.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Nasa28(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yes. it is .
but for now, its a paying scam.so enjoy it while it last

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Garshyzee(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
but mmm actually pays sha..but its a ponzi scheme...it can close anytime..so invest with sense..i knw someone who has gotten above 5M frm dis ponzi scheme..

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by MrsExplorer(f): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

1. The MMM in Nigeria is still the same as the one above and run by the same guy who has been jailed for this same business and defrauded people before.

2. MMM does not gurantee anything.

3. It is not a registered company in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world.

4. It does not invest your money or use it for any form of business.

BUT PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID, HOW IS THAT!

Let me just use this skenario(in Fallz's voice)

You know how that time you had that small box where you saved your money and dad promised you that if you could save enough money, he would add his own money and get a bicycle or a doll for you during christmas, then christmas came and dad fulfilled his promise. So the next year, you saved with the whole of your heart cos this time you wanted a PS2 or a high heel shoe but when christmas came Dad took your money and bought christmas fowl with it.

Well that is how this works, just kidding, that's not really how it works but you get my drift...., Initially you or someone you know might be getting your return on investment but as time goes on you would loose your money because its not really an investment, it just a pool of fund distributed among participants.

In a scheme like this you would be paid, maybe and maybe not but its just a matter of time before you loose your money or someone close to you. and there would be nothing you can do about it.

Understanding a ponzi scheme

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

Explain Like A Farmer

Ok, i'm a young businessman with about 50k in my account, i promise you that if you deposit 20k with me, you'll get 30k back in one month for nothing, which at this point, you should just completely ignore me or give me a perfect punch, but you would not because you are greedy and want that extra 10k. At the end of the month, i knock on your doorstep and give you 30k(so good to be true) but i promise to increase it if you can bring in more members(because of course i cant keep paying you extra 10k from my own 200k).

In your excitement, you tell your friends, dad, mum, your grand parents and if you could communicate with the dead you could have told your ancestors. You showed them prove of payment and them like you couldn't just believe it so they jump in with you and register through you so that offcourse you would get your bonus.

so over a period of 3 months you were able to get 5 people plus you who invested various amount of money but by then end of the month i have to pay a total of 60k as interest..., but they didn't all register at the same month, so thank goodness i wont have to pay the whole of that 60k..,

DAD Invests 20k to get 30k by the end of january
MUM invests 40K to get 50k by the end of Febuary
BOYFRIEND invests 35k to get 45k middle of febuary..,etc etc

So what i do is, i used the deposits of others to pay the interest of those that are due to collect their money. hoping that this people who have collected would also advertise me and bring in more people so i can use their own money to pay the next set of investors.

Do you understand the madness or you are on the verge of going crazy like me. So its like a pyramid, you would get your money the more more money is coming in, without that i won't be able to pay you. That's why i do everything within my power to make sure you bring in more people and also encourage you to leave your money fo a longer time before you request for it.

When i have so many cash in the pool and i'm tired of dealing with lazy asses like you, i take all your money and move to the Bahamas to have a good time sipping coconut juice and getting massages from ladies in Bikinis. How long before i run? It could be 6months, 1 year, 4 years, or even planing to run now, just know i would run.

Now, those at the top of the pyramid(the first set of people to join the scheme) might not lose their money and would keep getting their return on investement but those at the bottom, err, i don't really know. So my question is do you really know your position on the pyramid? ''Are you really that daft to invest your money in something that is not sustainable? because well since others are getting money from it you would too.

wow, summary of the long sentence above...,

1. You invest, you might and might not be paid

2. Your money is not used for any business, your interest is paid from the money of others like you who also invested.

3. You have friends who have been paid?, soon you might start crying with those friends.

4. Don't mind any shitty term used on the site, a ponzi scheme is a ponzi scheme. Just know the pattern.

But wait, there is something else i need to say....,

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by DearDealsz: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
but people are getting paid!
MMM is the best thing happening here in Nigeria...i am a living testimony, i have been in it for months now..its has been a life changing experience.... am ready to help anyone interested in this program from Start to finish...ALL FREEEEE!...
whatsap me on 08079230930

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by mightycrown1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
SCAM! but people are being paid daily. anyway scam or no scam it is paying for now; its risk is worth taking. so take the risk gallantly and smile to your bank.
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yes. Its a scam. But will still invest over and over agn
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by DearDealsz: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
DearDealsz:
but people are getting paid!

MMM is the best thing happening here in Nigeria...i am a living testimony, i have been in it for months now..its has been a life changing experience.... am ready to help anyone interested in this program from Start to finish...ALL FREEEEE!...whatsap me..
! 08079230930
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by dubylhover(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mrsexplorer i get your point and i understand how ponzi scheme works,but you should know that Charles ponzi was the one collecting the money from the individualswhereas in this case youre giving the money to other individuls not the company, si please explain how he could take money not even given to them..

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by yorex2011: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Well, it really doesn't concern me o, but lemme just say a few things so people understand whats at stake.

Dealing with each other, creates an avenue where Nigerians scam other Nigerians.

Let me explain, obviously no other money is coming into the system, only those put in by your fellow countrymen.
People claim to be smart and talk all sorts of strategies to know when to pull out bla bla.

The thing is, if you've made 3 million from the stuff and it eventually shuts down, that 3million you made is at the expense of folks who have lost money (since no external money is coming in). In other words you may have made money over someone's loss who may be contemplating suicide.

The psychology used by mr Mavrodi is very deep and ingenious (psychology of human trust and human greed).
Trust since you folks are dealing directly with your country men, greed because 30percent on interest cannot be gotten anywhere in this earth (you'll hardly find a bank or legal organization giving that).

The trust will ensure this post I'm writing now doesn't do anything as folk will be defending the scheme for him while he just waits.

Let me tell you how i would pull of this heist (remember i have no experience in cons, I'm just a regular guy who thinks deeply about stuff).

I'd just over the months, create fake personalities or citizens as many as possible who i will inject into the system. When it's time for the finale, i'd just tweak the code of the site abd direct people to pay into my fake personalities accounts (imagine placing 50 people who want to "help" with 100,000 each to all pay to one account (whose name is chukwuma adekule bello), that like 5 million in one of his fake citizens account, now imagine he has a thousand of such accounts, that's like 5 billion. I'm only giving an example, cos i know there are people who are willing to put as much as 5 million into the thing.

Eventually when all is said and done, the database and website will just be deleted.

He'd have pulled off an ingenious stunt with just php, html, mysql and psychology.

Of course I'm not discouraging nobody..
Disregard all i said grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by DearDealsz: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
yorex2011:
Well, it really doesn't concern me o, but lemme just say a few things so people understand whats at stake.

Dealing with each other, creates an avenue where Nigerians scam other Nigerians.

Let me explain, obviously no other money is coming into the system, only those put in by your fellow countrymen.
People claim to be smart and talk all sorts of strategies to know when to pull out bla bla.

The thing is, if you've made 3 million from the stuff and it eventually shuts down, that 3million you made is at the expense of folks who have lost money (since no external money is coming in). In other words you may have made money over someone's loss who may be contemplating suicide.

The psychology used by mr Mavrodi is very deep and ingenious (psychology of human trust and human greed).
Trust since you folks are dealing directly with your country men, greed because 30percent on interest cannot be gotten anywhere in this earth (you'll hardly find a bank or legal organization giving that).

The trust will ensure this post I'm writing now doesn't do anything as folk will be defending the scheme for him while he just waits.

Let me tell you how i would pull of this heist (remember i have no experience in cons, I'm just a regular guy who thinks deeply about stuff).

I'd just over the months, create fake personalities or citizens as many as possible who i will inject into the system. When it's time for the finale, i'd just tweak the code of the site abd direct people to pay into my fake personalities accounts (imagine placing 50 people who want to "help" with 100,000 each to all pay to one account (whose name is chukwuma adekule bello), that like 5 million in one of his fake citizens account, now imagine he has a thousand of such accounts, that's like 5 billion. I'm only giving an example, cos i know there are people who are willing to put as much as 5 million into the thing.

Eventually when all is said and done, the database and website will just be deleted.

He'd have pulled off an ingenious stunt with just php, html, mysql and psychology.

what, you just postulated ain't possible in reality, it is just not workable!
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2016
Its because some people never heard of penny wise back then 2006-07 thereabout. Ask Oyo state teachers make them tell you their experience when everything collapsed

5 Likes

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by tbliss22(m): 2:23am On Aug 30, 2016
yorex2011:

My guy in fact you need 3 to 4 feathers on your RED CAP (great wisdom). No matter what you tell them they won't listen. Yes they know it's a SCAM but as long as they are still rolling in the 30% they don't care. Now when it finally crashes many will say thank God I made good money while many will gnash their teeth in AGONY and PAIN.

It's just like BLOOD money, gotten from other people's sweats. But all still boils down to the LEVEL of GREEDINESS, SELFISHNESS and LAZINESS in our naija youth. The initiator of this MADNESS knew it's definitely will go well in Nigeria due to the level of poverty in the country.

It saddens my HEART that we don't have deep thinking in this country, the simple truth is that WEALTH or RICHES is a spirit and will only stay permanently with you when you TRULY labored for it but if it's GOTTEN putting PAIN on some sets of PEOPLE then forget it you will only shake hands with you for some time and when it leaves it will drop you multiples of the PAIN. You've put the other people through.

A word is ENOUGH for the WISE!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by yorex2011: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2016
DearDealsz:

what, you just postulated ain't possible in reality, it is just not workable!
Alright, just so you know, impossible is nothing, if you read on the way people have been conned in the past, even more common the way yahoo boya carry out their scams, you'd understand.

Well whether you believe its workable or not is not really my problem.

God bless us all in our individual endeavours
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Na ekwuyeli nu
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by yorex2011: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
tbliss22:

My guy in fact you need 3 to 4 feathers on your RED CAP (great wisdom). No matter what you tell them they won't listen. Yes they know it's a SCAM but as long as they are still rolling in the 30% they don't care. Now when it finally crashes many will say thank God I made good money while many will gnash their teeth in AGONY and PAIN.

It's just like BLOOD money, gotten from other people's sweats. But all still boils down to the LEVEL of GREEDINESS, SELFISHNESS and LAZINESS in our naija youth. The initiator of this MADNESS knew it's definitely will go well in Nigeria due to the level of poverty in the country.

It saddens my HEART that we don't have deep thinking in this country, the simple truth is that WEALTH or RICHES is a spirit and will only stay permanently with you when you TRULY labored for it but if it's GOTTEN putting PAIN on some sets of PEOPLE then forget it you will only shake hands with you for some time and when it leaves it will drop you multiples of the PAIN. You've put the other people through.

A word is ENOUGH for the WISE!!!
The guy did his research on Nigeria very well, though the guy is a criminal, he's quite ingenious i must admit. He's basically exonerated himself from all forms of attack or legal ish by allowing people deal with themselves.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Donpoker9(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2016
nawa oooh....i thought as much
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by bennymark(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2016
They will neva agree till they get burned
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by johnstar(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2016
NOTED

na wao
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by kepstone: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Why is this poster talking like a fool. When u don't understand something keep mute. I think d banks are d scammers. They keep taking and taking, the government are the real scammers who have policies is to favour d elites themselves and. Leave citizens poor. MMM is participants to participants. Please understand d ideology of MMM. U poster are a threat, all across d world people have right to exchange their money. What about cooperative society what do dey do, I mean our local contribution, you contribute this month some one is paid next month another is paid yet the binding force is trust within this society. Op u have displayed your immaturity honestly by coming to a logical conclusion. MMM is d best thing that has happened to me and my friends. Long live MMM GOD bless sergiey mavrodi, let haters ride on. APC no affect me at all cos of MMM u better wake up and join. We shall wax strong as God's grace help us.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Donpoker9(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2016
kepstone:
Why is this poster talking like a fool. When u don't understand something keep mute. I think d banks are d scammers. They keep taking and taking, the government are the real scammers who have policies is to favour d elites themselves and. Leave citizens poor. MMM is participants to participants. Please understand d ideology of MMM. U poster are a threat, all across d world people have right to exchange their money. What about cooperative society what do dey do, I mean our local contribution, you contribute this month some one is paid next month another is paid yet the binding force is trust within this society. Op u have displayed your immaturity honestly by coming to a logical conclusion. MMM is d best thing that has happened to me and my friends. Long live MMM GOD bless sergiey mavrodi, let haters ride on. APC no affect me at all cos of MMM u better wake up and join. We shall wax strong as God's grace help us.

you should have made your point peacefully without insulting the original poster
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Emmyk(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Catalyst4real: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
I've stopped replying to topics like these. The pioneers of these threads are usually hard core MMM participants. They've seen a sharp way of making real cash. Now they wanna dissuade others from joining the trend, by stating every pessimistic deceit they can come up it.

While they are at it. With others still contemplating if mmm is real or not

I'm in a corner, sipping coke and making sweet currency. Even if it crashes today, I've made more than I've given out. So no loss.

MMM is like an asylum in this Buhari period.

Show me a man who doesnt take risks, and I'll show you a weakling, who is bound to die unrecognised without achieving anything.

P.S Risk with cash you can afford to lose.

#Catalyst4real#

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by tbliss22(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
yorex2011:

The guy did his research on Nigeria very well, though the guy is a criminal, he's quite ingenious i must admit. He's basically exonerated himself from all forms of attack or legal ish by allowing people deal with themselves.

Big business tycoons that exist today now study psychology of different RACES and they only invade REGIONs with less technology know how (that's if they are into TECH) or some other countries some how gullible in one way or the other.

We have americans, lebanese, Indians leaving comfortably in our country and making billions of naira all because an average Nigerian thinks he or she knows it all but unfortunately he knows NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by odimbannamdi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
yorex2011:

I used to be a staunch anti-MMM advocate and this was exactly my earlier reservations about the whole scheme. But i figured out reasons why, if the admin decides to do that, it will not work out completely (notice my emphasis)

All operations (i.e. registration, filling of bank account details, providing and getting help etc) of this scheme are done online, so most (if not even all) of the publicity about this scheme are done online. As such as, we can say that 98% of MMM members are internet savvy. Also, 98% of these internet savvy members are active on, at least, one social media platform (nairaland, facebook, twitter etc).

Now, considering how small the internet has made the world become, news travel at the speed of light. The resultant effect of your observation happening would be a decline in the Get Help requests of people being honoured. And as soon as the Get Help requests of people are not being honoured, posts and queries will still flying here and there and people will get alerted. People intending the Provide Help will hold on to their money until there is a resolution.

Don't get me wrong. Like i emphasized on "will not work out completely" initially, i really doubt they will pool as much as even 50million naira before people starts to get the red light and stay off.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by MrsExplorer(f): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
kepstone:

Lol, that's what you read on his site right? well i'm jus grateful Nairaland is longlasting. Oneday you'll come back and read this post and you''ll realize how easy it was to decieve you. Enjoy my friend, while it lasts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by MrsExplorer(f): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
I GIVE UP.
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by MrsExplorer(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
yorex2011:

Did not even think of it this way....
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by yorex2011: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
odimbannamdi:

I used to be a staunch anti-MMM advocate and this was exactly my earlier reservations about the whole scheme. But i figured out reasons why, if the admin decides to do that, it will not work out completely (notice my emphasis)

All operations (i.e. registration, filling of bank account details, providing and getting help etc) of this scheme are done online, so most (if not even all) of the publicity about this scheme are done online. As such as, we can say that 98% of MMM members are internet savvy. Also, 98% of these internet savvy members are active on, at least, one social media platform (nairaland, facebook, twitter etc).

Now, considering how small the internet has made the world become, news travel at the speed of light. The resultant effect of your observation happening would be a decline in the Get Help requests of people being honoured. And as soon as the Get Help requests of people are not being honoured, posts and queries will still flying here and there and people will get alerted. People intending the Provide Help will hold on to their money until there is a resolution.

Don't get me wrong. Like i emphasized on "will not work out completely" initially, i really doubt they will pool as much as even 50million naira before people starts to get the red light and stay off.

If small me sef handle this heist bros you go duff hat for me talkless of one who has experience in such stuff.
Would have explained more but no need.
Do you know any of the people you offered help to (there's no way you can know if they are part of the moles) , they may even be real people with real identities who are under the man's payroll.

Let me put it this way. There's a big bucket fetching water, when the water is almosr full, the man uses sponges and foams to suck almost everything, the one that's left will be shared among the lucky few who will eventually defend it.

Another way to look at it.. If 100 people want to offer help, he can channel 50 to his moles (50 high paying) and use the other people to pay others normally.

Shey there's something like 14days or so.. You ever wonder what the 14days was for lol...

Oga just open your mind to the fact that impossibility doesn't exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by odimbannamdi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
yorex2011:

If small me sef handle this heist bros you go duff hat for me talkless of one who has experience in such stuff.
Would have explained more but no need.
Do you know any of the people you offered help to (there's no way you can know if they are part of the moles) , they may even be real people with real identities who are under the man's payroll.

Let me put it this way. There's a big bucket fetching water, when the water is almosr full, the man uses sponges and foams to suck almost everything, the one that's left will be shared among the lucky few who will eventually defend it.

Another way to look at it.. If 100 people want to offer help, he can channel 50 to his moles (50 high paying) and use the other people to pay others normally.

Shey there's something like 14days or so.. You ever wonder what the 14days was for lol...

Oga just open your mind to the fact that impossibility doesn't exist

Bro, i never said the possibility of that happening is 0%.

MMM works like the recycling or conversion of energy except that, in this case, money doesn't get lost by way of heat.

It is recycling of money that keeps the system alive. Providing Help means you presently don't need that money. So instead of keeping it idle in your account, you simply give (through Get Help) it to someone who urgently needs the money.

When, say 30%, of the money in circulation is held somewhere, people stop getting help and a red alert is raised causing people from providing help

That's just it bro. The bottomline is "People should "invest" only what they can are ready to lose"
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Squad4(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review by Squad4(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
The thing that amazes me most is that people override the MORAL IMPLICATION of MMM by greed. A responder above even blessed the system and its progenitors and prayed for God's blessings on the system and its beneficiaries.

Just consider the few points below;

1. Where does the 30% interest come from?
2. Does the system make any investments to grow funds? Every Penny you receive is another person's money; Are you sure the person would receive his own money?
3. Are 95 Percent of the people involved in it there, because they believe in the ideology of help being promoted? Or are they there because of 30%?
4. Will I get 30% if new people do not join the MMM community?
5. If answer to 4 is no; What would happen to the people that have already provided help waiting for their turn to get help?
6. Are there people who have even against warnings or wrong indoctrination, put their life's saving or put their business funds into MMM with the hope of getting 30%?
7. What would be the fate of these people that put there funds at the point of collapse? Could people who loose everything to the system consider killing themselves? Has MMM failed in other countries before?(SOUTH AFRICA MMM)
8. would that guy you preached to bless you when his money is lost or would he curse you?

On the possibility that the organizers are reaping from the system without you knowing; Just truly ask yourself;
1. How hard is it for a foreigner to obtain a local bank account?
2. Do you have a view of how much money the account you are paying into has received? Would you know if the system decides to channel 50% of all deposits to a single account?
3. Has there been delays experienced in the system in the past or presently? Are you being encouraged to leave your money in the system for longer?
4. Can you hold anybody responsible for the money you put in?

Answer these questions and help you conscience; Suffice it to say, i have seen Pastors involved in it, i have seen very brilliant minds involved it it; but is your greed higher than your humanity?

Its a question of do you care about the welfare of the person who you are taking his money?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Cash Funds From Payoneer / 10 Ridiculous Things Nigeria Imports That Business Men Can Tap Into For Profit! / Help: Memorandum Of Association (moa) And Article Of Association (aoa).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.