Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,703 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can Someone Who Has Been Imprisoned Before Apply To Join The Army? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Who Has Been Imprisoned Before Apply To Join The Army? (779 Views)

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? / A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Who Has Been Imprisoned Before Apply To Join The Army? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
The charges leveled against him was that of theft years ago after he lost his parents( not llike I am justifying him)....he is a relative of mine and is interested in joining the Nigerian army but has been imprisoned before. Is there a way to go around this?
Re: Can Someone Who Has Been Imprisoned Before Apply To Join The Army? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some one shld pls answer na....it's kinda impt
Re: Can Someone Who Has Been Imprisoned Before Apply To Join The Army? by surelove(f): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
NO
Re: Can Someone Who Has Been Imprisoned Before Apply To Join The Army? by CVWizards(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Can Someone Who Has Been Imprisoned Before Apply To Join The Army? by dking123: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Platnum1:
Some one shld pls answer na....it's kinda impt
If he was convicted then no but if he was remanded and later released on bail or the case struck out then he has a chance.

(1) (Reply)

Is Pushcv Recruiting On Linkedin Or Workable? / Online Shopping Vacancy Recruitment At Niiyo Ecommerce (9 Position) CLOSING SOON / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.