Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin (1797 Views)

15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari / COPIED: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari Culled From Newsday Reporters / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by donrichdavid: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari through his utterances, actions and inaction have shown that he's a religious fanatic, tribal bigot, hypocrite, corrupt, deceitful, violent, clueless and knows nothing about global economics. The Holy Bible says "from the bottom of the heart, the mouth speaketh." Buhari has consistently shown who he truly is, as listed below:

1. "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” - Buhari (News24, August 27, 2001)

2. "If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon will all be soaked in blood." - Buhari (Vanguard May 15, 2012)

3. “The last general election was anything but free and fair. The only political parties that could complain of election rigging are those parties that lacked the resources to rig.” - Buhar (First Speech after Military Coup, 31 December, 1983)

4. "No no no, Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money." - Buhari (10th Anniversary of Abacha's death)

5. "The declaration of state of emergency in three Northern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe is a grave injustice against the North." - Buhari (Liberty Radio, June 2, 2013)

6. "I live on borrowing. I borrowed from the banks to build the house in Daura and the one in Abuja and Kano. The bank then was Barclays, now Union Bank." - Buhari (The SUN Exclusive Interview, December 24, 2012)

7. “When the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar’adua. An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north, members of the sect were killed”. - Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna May 14 2012)

8. "Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West."- Buhari (Liberty Radio Kaduna, 2003)

9. “This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int'l Conference Centre, Abuja)

10. "I'll stabilize oil market if elected." - Buhari (Channels TV Interview, 2014)

11. “Why should Christians be concerned when Muslim cut off their limbs? After all, the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christian. So why should Christians bother about it?? – Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna 2003)

12. "I will not have office of the first lady if I'm elected president.” – Buhari (2014)

13. "If There Is a repeat of the Civil War again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country." - Buhari (BBC Hausa Service, 2015)

14. “I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war. We cannot be blackmailed into killing Sharia.” – Muhammadu Buhari (Freedom House, 2000)

15. I’ll make Naira equal in value to dollar." - Muhammadu Buhari (Vanguard, March 23, 2015) Is this the man you want to waste your votes on? I doubt it. ‪#‎VoteGEJ‬ ‪#‎GEJTill2019‬

Read more at http://donrichcode..com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by shaddi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Take it to the court. angry

Sai Buhari
Sai Change
Sai APC

3 Likes

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari represents nothing that has to do with a leader and patriotism... He's insensitive to Nigeria diversity will be a catalyst for anarchy in Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by dkronicle(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
listenin to buhari makes me want to give him a suggestion. He should go and bcom a citizen of saudi and start his political life there.. Naija got no space for obontes like him.

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Buhari represents nothing that has to do with a leader and patriotism... He's insensitive to Nigeria diversity will be a catalyst for anarchy in Nigeria...
Yet your clueless goodluck jonathan gave buhari a centenary award,national honour award...........What do you know about leadership and patriotism??you think leadership is when you scream GEJ till bla bla bla nonsense....

Wakacome....

3 Likes

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by blackjack21(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
A.
Hitler Reborn

12:23:00
Wed, Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by Opinedecandid(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is that so, he must return to Daura.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by kay1one2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
It should be made like a top 10 countdown! Horrible!
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by chamboy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by ellechrystal(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Barcanista, omo come hear ur aboki o. Lol
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by obynoses(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
My brother silk has written well. BUHARI IS A BIG FAILURE. JOOKWA TO ALL REASONABLE NAIRALANDERS!
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
ellechrystal:
Barcanista, omo come hear ur aboki o. Lol
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by MrIncrediible(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
I was expecting you to give us videos of these statements boy.
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by medamillion(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Go and bring the quotes from the 7th heaven, we have decided
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by olaboy001(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, you don CHOP?
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by nationwide1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
shaddi:

Take it to the court. angry

Sai Buhari
Sai Change
Sai APC
If he takes it to the court now, you will cry foul that he has bribed the judge to buy justice.

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by keemson: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi,

Mr story teller ... don't let them tell you what BUHARI said, U no be mumu now
watch HIM live on youtube .... so will truly no You are only telling S T O R I E S !!
Re: 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari By Slik Austin by donrichdavid: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
keemson:

Hi,

Mr story teller ... don't let them tell you what BUHARI said, U no be mumu now
watch HIM live on youtube .... so will truly no You are only telling S T O R I E S !!
Can you please give us the Youtube link

(1) (Reply)

APC Epe Local Government Area Candidate Drowns As He Returns From Polling Unit / Sad Pictures From Today's Elections / Apostle Johnson Sulaiman's 2015 Prophecy, GEJ Has Won Already!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.