Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT (31772 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by pat077: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by segzyj(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guda
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by dmjinc(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
patiently waiting...
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice one, good innovation by the Government of the day.

It should be use across board.

Don't forget to vote peacefully and Vote wisely
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by xest(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
toogentle:
Is it free or they want to collect money again?
mumu if u can't read find someone who can to explain to you. Did u see anywhere they mention payment? That's how u ppl discredit our govt and it's goodwill.

4 Likes

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by damkin24(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Noticed!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Jaytee1985: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
nice move
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by manot: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
yeye fowls, if una wan do ojoro, una go behave as if una no know d right thing to do. dem still dey write aptitudu test for stadium

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by pat077: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice. But that won't stop them from manipulating it, trust Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by BEDMON1900: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Very simple technique to screen out those whitout God-Fathers.....

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by chemberlin(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
What if our money ? U guys think we have forgotten right? Abel make una give us one 1k back Abeg PDP scammers
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Meanwhile....................Vote Change, Vote Buhari.
I'm embarrassed to share the same planet as
the person who wrote that dross above!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by otemanuduno: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
This country is SO sick!!!
[b]I just finished reading a post on Nairaland where GEJ awarded multi billion naira contract to the Agberos(OPC) who are popularly known as the nuisance of Lagos state.

They steal your money in daylight(daylight robber)

They are the majority under the bridge, not going to school at all(like the Hausa Almajiris).

[b]OUR GEJ bypassed the 40 million unemployed graduates of Nigeria to award contracts worth billions of dollars to 'dullards'

OUR GEJ built 12 more universities which amounts to four to seven years waste of time after secondary school + 1 year NYSC time wasting; but he didn't remember to increase employment rate for graduates.

OUR GEJ refused to increase Corpers' allawee to 38k so that our youth can save 19k monthly out of it and use such to start business after service year; but instead, they kept hosting seminars on entrepreneurship. Okay, let's say u are collecting 19k allawee. U eat #200 per time, so #600 per day × 30 days. You spent #18,000 per 30 day months and #19,000 per 31 day months, without money for toiletries, cosmetics, shoes, clothes, etc.

OUR President empowers militants all over the nation(bribe) and left the literate graduates out of his plan. He made it seem as if being a vandal is a good job that pays in the long run.

OUR President made it seem as if going to school in the north is improper since he wouldn't protect the few going to school there (the CHIBOK'S GIRLS).

OUR PRESIDENT will soon grant BOKO HARAM amnesty, offering them billions of naira, but we graduates remain without good jobs.

ONLY A BLIND GRADUATE AND CORPER WILL VOTE YOU (GEJ) INTO POWER THE SECOND TIME.

I HAVE DECIDED!!!

Pls be a part of those who shares this truth[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by ige101(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hope its free?

meanwhile

It’s the final day of the Jumia Voucher Fireworks! You do not want to miss out on the excitement that has taken over the Nigerian shoppers in the last 2 days on Jumia Nigeria. Enjoy up to N 15,000 off your purchase on any item.

http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/your-last-chance-to-grab-up-to-n15000-off-your-next-order-from-jumia-com-ng.html
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by richidinho(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
redcliff:
Is it now the govt knew they would use the cbt method considering the bulk of application that came in? After they would say they are digital..a digital govt indeed. I wonder what that has to do with good governance.

Just sit down and be criticizing govt. Don't work on ur self digitally

U will soon find out when ur mates av all gotten good job for themselves
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by huthority01(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good development!

what is good about it.................. you be JJC ni? wake please..
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by anonimi: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
synergycom19:
GMB forcing GEJ to be reasonable and responsive to the masses

Who will force Fashola to be reasonable to Lagosians abi we must continue living without TAP water ni but flooded streets at the slightest rainfall

yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154841_2015021816_08_56_jpeg97f7b064be0a929ff6c1280eeb5eeec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948

Lagos must be redeemed from Living in Bondage, Part 5

2 Likes

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by richidinho(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
otemanuduno:
This country is SO sick!!!
[b]I just finished reading a post on Nairaland where GEJ awarded multi billion naira contract to the Agberos(OPC) who are popularly known as the nuisance of Lagos state.

They steal your money in daylight(daylight robber)

They are the majority under the bridge, not going to school at all(like the Hausa Almajiris).

[b]OUR GEJ bypassed the 40 million unemployed graduates of Nigeria to award contracts worth billions of dollars to 'dullards'

OUR GEJ built 12 more universities which amounts to four to seven years waste of time after secondary school + 1 year NYSC time wasting; but he didn't remember to increase employment rate for graduates.

OUR GEJ refused to increase Corpers' allawee to 38k so that our youth can save 19k monthly out of it and use such to start business after service year; but instead, they kept hosting seminars on entrepreneurship. Okay, let's say u are collecting 19k allawee. U eat #200 per time, so #600 per day × 30 days. You spent #18,000 per 30 day months and #19,000 per 31 day months, without money for toiletries, cosmetics, shoes, clothes, etc.

OUR President empowers militants all over the nation(bribe) and left the literate graduates out of his plan. He made it seem as if being a vandal is a good job that pays in the long run.

OUR President made it seem as if going to school in the north is improper since he wouldn't protect the few going to school there (the CHIBOK'S GIRLS).

OUR PRESIDENT will soon grant BOKO HARAM amnesty, offering them billions of naira, but we graduates remain without good jobs.

ONLY A BLIND GRADUATE AND CORPER WILL VOTE YOU (GEJ) INTO POWER THE SECOND TIME.

I HAVE DECIDED!!!

Pls be a part of those who shares this truth[/b]

SHUT UP U LAZY CORPER

When the hardworking corpers were receiving money, scholarship and award

Were u sleeping?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by redcliff: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
richidinho:

Just sit down and be criticizing govt. Don't work on ur self digitally

U will soon find out when ur mates av all gotten good job for themselves

Lol. You dont know me and dont know what i am doing with my life. But i know the government and i know what they are doing with what belongs to us. I have every right to speak.. however, i did not tell you i dont have a job neither did i say i was job hunting!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by ItietieG: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
I truly dont know what to read as to NIS Computer Based Test. can somebody guide me on what to read....Plsssssss
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

I'm embarrassed to share the same planet as
the person who wrote that dross above!
I'm ashamed to share the same country with the same person that quote me.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Tiobi84: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
I hope it will not be like fàan recruitment

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by otemanuduno: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
richidinho:

SHUT UP U LAZY CORPER

When the hardworking corpers were receiving money, scholarship and award

Were u sleeping?

Lol, olodo. Which of ur family member corper received the so-called award? grin

PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE'S propaganda has bought this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by UncleJudax(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Sai Buhari
Dafuq.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by dan41(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Followee d faan method...Gud..let 8 n c hw it goes cool
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by jkels(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
following shocked grin
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by opex044: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
It sound nice.... Didn't just trust it.
Well, Buhari make Jonathan to work as a president...
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Imoksp(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice move.cbt is d real deal.am waitin patiently.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by soleexx(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nis-recruitment-applicants-to-undergo-cbt/

Bros sorri...where is the center for the CBT?...does it works with ur state origin or how?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by richidinho(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
otemanuduno:

Lol, olodo. Which of ur family member corper received the so-called award? grin

PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE'S propaganda has bought this guy.

But they were all Nigerians
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by richidinho(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

Who will force Fashola to be reasonable to Lagosians abi we must continue living without TAP water ni but flooded streets at the slightest rainfall

Lagos must be redeemed from Living in Bondage, Part 5

Typical APC state

Here in Akwa Ibom, fresh air all round

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised / 10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.