Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT (31747 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by ojtech8291: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerians should give gej more four years because i can recall one of his statement that he will distant the corrupt ones from money and this is exactly what is about to happen . God bless 9ja!

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Dirty brain your love for gej has now turn you to a slowpoke, you mean you are not aware that your master drinks moonshine,ogogoro in aso-rock. Where were you when ruben-abati saved his sorry ass from disgracing us when he travelled and he was drunk.
You're not just a confused BASTARD but equally IGNORANT and GULLIBLE....
What do you know?.... Mtchwww...quite a waste of time!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by holycup(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Nice initiative!

Counting down to my time of blessing Xtraodinary
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
foxxynik:

You're not just a confused BASTARD but equally IGNORANT and GULLIBLE....
What do you know?.... Mtchwww...quite a waste of time!
Who is mor Gullible btw me and you........Transformation is when you cant enjoy power for 8 straight hours and you shout Gej till finito........Your brain need to be reformatted.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by NkechiE: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thats great! Do anyone know how the questions will look like?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by c4life: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
...get short-listed first
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Philadelphia: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
optimusprimer:

You really must be clueless, can't u see who I quoted?
He was d first to politicize dis and probably the pioneer.
You still haven't convinced me yet that you're not an APC fanatic. Well continue. Na high blood pressure go do you after March 28. So, I advise you go get a rope and select one of the trees in your village so you can do the needful after March 28.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Philadelphia: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Damikevin:
I graduated in 2009, I have written 3 jamb exams, I have a diploma in Accounting, I don't think I will accept being called a 'jambite'. BTW I was letting the NIS applicant know what they probably might be in for, if jamb was not fully ready for a CBT exam, do you think the NIS can do better? Pls scratch your brain well next time before you type and post.
Ok. Now I get you. So you get your daily living by writing JAMB for people, right? And you'll come here and shout "change". Ok. So now that JAMB 2015 has ended, are you gonna go begging until jamb 2016?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Bola4mi(f): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice one
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Who is mor Gullible btw me and you........Transformation is when you cant enjoy power for 8 straight hours and you shout Gej till finito........Your brain need to be reformatted.
SMH
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by optimusprimer(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Philadelphia:

You still haven't convinced me yet that you're not an APC fanatic. Well continue. Na high blood pressure go do you after March 28. So, I advise you go get a rope and select one of the trees in your village so you can do the needful after March 28.

Ignored. Your mouth is smelling.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Damikevin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Philadelphia:

Ok. Now I get you. So you get your daily living by writing JAMB for people, right? And you'll come here and shout "change". Ok. So now that JAMB 2015 has ended, are you gonna go begging until jamb 2016?
Don't be ridiculous, have you ever read a political post from me? I need not explain nothing to you. From your post it is obvious to me the kind of mInd you have. I need not exchange words with you.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
foxxynik:

SMH
Abeg park well
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Philadelphia: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Damikevin:
Don't be ridiculous, have you ever read a political post from me? I need not explain nothing to you. From your post it is obvious to me the kind of mInd you have. I need not exchange words with you.
You've been ignored since time memorial undecided
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Philadelphia: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
optimusprimer:

Ignored. Your mouth is smelling.
But how did you perceive it from there? shocked O boy, that's your mouth oozing or your nose must be rotten. Besides, I used my fingers in typing. undecided
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Damikevin(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Philadelphia:

You've been ignored since time memorial undecided
Yay! And the winner of 'I can't mind my business contest' goes to Philadelphia. YaaaaaaaY! You dan win!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Na wao...una turn dis thread to anoda tin....well am enjoying d entertainmnt...ride on everyone
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Philadelphia: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
But wait o, how much does NIS pay graduate level 08 ie CONPASS 08 ? Also, are all employees supposed to be in uniforms?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Philadelphia: 4:36am On Apr 03, 2015
And the long awaited list is out. I just thank God. God is good.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by c4life: 5:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls, where did you see the list? I checked on the website, what i saw there is 'search' entry.surname, entry.firstname e.t.c', and there is no wher to click if its to be searched.

Philadelphia:
And the long awaited list is out. I just thank God. God is good.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by xest(m): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2015
toogentle:

How old are you? When they start asking for money, make sure you hit ur head on a wall.
I hear u paw paw
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
please anyone from Enugu/east who had received email for cbt should Endeavour to share where they are being invited for exam. I was shortlisted but no mail, am thinking of possible gatecrash with the printed list
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Ahmedabdullahi2: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Helo pls wen is de exam stating
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by SeyiObj: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2015
When is NIS releasing the list of successfull candidates ?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by danibliss(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria. / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised / Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.