Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Is He Doing? (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is He Doing? (photo) (59282 Views)

see what a toddler is doing(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
lol. you need to watch a video of a guy doing it. it's FUN really!
Oh yes! The picture defines FUN!...indeed!
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
This messed up. I suspect the groom is a certain nairalander.
I shall not mention names.
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by argon500: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
ideology:

Good evening uncle, am fine … grin

Bad man
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by M4gunners: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
I suspect they have never bleep till that day. The must have claime to be a Virgin,so my guy just want to take a look at it right now.
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by morethanadoll(f): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Andrew114:
:Dchoi grin if lies do bend mouth,i think ur mouth would had bend to angle 47 degrees.in our first lady's voice,THEY IS GOD OOO
I apologize, but the only word of your broken English sentence that I understood was "lies." So, I am going to use my American education and infer that you are concluding that I am from some other country? Preferably, Africa? Not that anything is wrong with Africa. I am proud of my ancestors and the struggles that they had to endure as slaves so that I can now live a free life as a black woman in the United States. Why would I lie about being from America? Is it because you want to be here? You need a green card? Is it hard to believe that there are black women here? There's no need for me to try and conjugate rhetorical questions for your doubt. Anyway, I have never owned a green card and never will I need one. Both my parents were born here just as I. The only first lady's voice that I care about is Michelle Obama. You may just need to have a talk with God and I hope he answers all of your questions about what country I'm from---since that is so hard to believe wink cool

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by toprealman: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boy II men? Nah!
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Iranu osi
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by JimTiger4(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ewuro4:
See bush Pipu grin

He's removing the Gather from his bride's thigh, and will eventually throw it to his friends to catch ( like bouquet tradition)

Hehe

Ur case bad pass oo .... Which one come be ''gather'' again. When e change from garter to gather ....... U must be from somewhere I know in Bayelsa #ButThat'sNoneOfMyBusiness
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by ideology(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
argon500:

Bad man
kikikiki, how I take bad na …
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by kolaaderin: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
argon500:
What is he doing?

Wonders shall never end
Playing the mechanic. He is the repairer in charge
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by morethanadoll(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:

Whose tradition? When did Africans start to garters ? ( whatever garters are)
Hers in the states. It is practiced at almost every wedding. If you look at some of the previous posts, there are pictures of them. It is basically like the bouquet of the bride, but he man throws it to the groomsmen.

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by lawmercy: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na ishilove I dey find o.
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

I apologize, but the only word of your broken English sentence that I understood was "lies." So, I am going to use my American education and infer that you are concluding that I am from some other country? Preferably, Africa? Not that anything is wrong with Africa. I am proud of my ancestors and the struggles that they had to endure as slaves so that I can now live a free life as a black woman in the United States? Why would I lie about being from America? Is it because you want to be here? You need a green card? Is it hard to believe that there are black women here? There's no need for me to try and conjugate rhetorical questions to your doubt. Anyway, I have never owned a green card and never will I need one. Both my parents were born here just as I. The only first lady's voice that I care about is Michelle Obama. You may just need to have a talk with God and I hope he answers all of your questions about what country I'm from---since that is so hard to believe.
No need to have a talk with God,from american or not it's none of my buisness lady.
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by 190theclown: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Memories . . .
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
kilokeys:

if its u o. i fit u tongue UnCloth u sef..
grin grin grin
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by NAJALYN: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oooh lala how weird. What is happening down there? He could not wait until he is alone with his bride?

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by morethanadoll(f): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Andrew114:
No need to have a talk with God,from american or not it's none of my buisness lady.
There was no need to call me out on it in the first place. The word is "business," not "business."

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by argon500: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
ideology:
kikikiki, how I take bad na …

Just kidding

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by phamouspsalm(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
vizboy:
Giving Head

NAWAO
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by bskyb(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Pulling off the garter from Her thigh with his mouth. It's a wedding tradition.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by 9inches(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]He's doing what mechanics does to vehicles while going under. [/size]
Your head is there. He's checking the oil seal to make sure it is still intact as delivered.

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Ojah1986(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Let stop copyin other pple's culture and promote our own african culture.... Wht is d meaning of dis?

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

There was no need to call me out on it in the first place. The word is "business," not "business."
hahahahaha o goodness,i think you are so full of yourself,we are all human and we make mistakes. What do you mean by "the word is business not business" hahaha i understand what you are trying to say but no body is above mistake.you should have said business not buisness.being an american doesn't mean you are above mistake mam

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by LewisO: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
9inches:
Your head is there. He's checking the oil seal to make sure it is still intact a delivered.
[size=14pt] U are too logical to understand that post! cool [/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Ojoariyo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
He is looking for the reason he was asked to wait till wedding night before it is too late for him.......
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by morethanadoll(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Andrew114:
being an american doesn't mean you are above mistake mam
I stand corrected. You are right, but two times correct is better than one time wrong. I didn't state that I was above anything. You assumed that. I could've assumed that you needed a dictionary, but I didn't type that. I can tell you one thing that being American does mean: not being afraid at voting polls. cool
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by tushburg(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Feeding The bride undecided
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by zgce(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cute Couple.. wink
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

I stand corrected. You are right, but two times correct is better than one time wrong. I didn't state that I was above anything. You assumed that. I could've assumed that you needed a dictionary, but I didn't type that. I can tell you one thing that being American does mean: not being afraid at voting polls. cool
your first quoat,you told me that the only word you could understand was "lies" you are assuming that all i wrote was wrong and and u could only use your american ..... *well i can't remeber the word you use*but what am trying to say is that am not the only one guilty,you assume first
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

Lol I don't see the correction in business smiley
Re: What Is He Doing? (photo) by Rexeffiom(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:

A garter is like a band wore around the leg to hold the stockings, it's look more stripper like grin. Most ladies wear this on their wedding day, and that leads to the husband pulling it out.

It's not really known how the tradition started, but it's most practiced in the United states and other western countries. it is believed that the wedding gown the bride wore on her wedding day brings luck to her husband , therefore the Garter is seen as a good luck to other single men or whoever catches it, when the groom toss it to the crowd, same way the bride toss her flower to the ladies.

I Know Nigerians do practice it now, in some weddings I have been to.
Really?, wow, thanks for d lecture, u d best............ In my own case I think I'll go for pant wit ma teeth rather than the garter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.