Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? (1493 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by talentarena(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is a picture of nigeria international airport today- in lagos, is the the drum of war beating ahead of the 2015 presidential election?

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/03/25/check-out-a-picture-of-an-international-airport-in-nigeria-millions-of-people-are-leaving/

Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by valmunich(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is an old pishure nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by morethanadoll(f): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is mass chaos. I have NEVER seen an airport that is filled with people like this. Is there a such thing as a maximum capacity limit?
Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by Elslim: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Haba Bros OP... reduce dis ur lie nah
Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by ademoladeji(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na airport market be that... Btw, that pix looks sooooooooooo OLD
Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by dechandel(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
This picture is as old as I am undecided
Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by valmunich(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
dechandel:
This picture is as old as I am undecided
How old are you mama bomboy ? cheesy
Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by dechandel(f): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
valmunich:

How old are you mama bomboy ? cheesy
I was Buhari's Waec supervisor that year lipsrsealed
And I was in my mid thirties. Do the math angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by valmunich(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
dechandel:
LOL... Nne m inwugo nu be that nah grin

It has been an honour quoting a ghost cheesy
Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by thunderrider: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
dechandel:

You got me ROFLMAO

Good sense of humor
Re: Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? by dechandel(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2015
valmunich:

LOL... Nne m inwugo nu be that nah grin

It has been an honour quoting a ghost cheesy
My sweet honour replying o grin
thunderrider:

You got me ROFLMAO
Good sense of humor
Lol..
Thanchu cheesy

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's First 10 Days In Office- A World Record / See What This 3 Yrs Old Kid Doing In Atm Machine. / Finally, Radio Biafra Is Off The Airwaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.