Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast (37166 Views)

Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by vigasimple(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sweetguy25:

The military destroyed this country.
The major security problems we have in the country today was caused by the inability of the Hausa/Fulani dominated military regimes of the past to correct the fundamental structural issues facing the country.
The Hausa/Fulani dominated military regimes have made it extremely difficult for Nigeria to forge ahead and make reasonable progress.
They failed to lay a solid foundation after over thirty years of ruling the country.

It was actually the FULANI' s , they are the BORN TO RULE.

They use religion to suppressed the majority of the people in the core north. They asked everyone to see everything in religious perspectives but the religious and political leaders simply use it to cheat and abuse the ordinary people same way some pastors are abusing southerners with thithe.
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Bizibi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
babadee1:

Nonsense. There is no single Hausa/Fulani military ruler that ruled this country without any input from politicians of other ethnic groups. The idea that northerners single handedly ran the country under the military is a bald faced lie. Besides there is no doubt that ethnic politics have continued unabashed under Goodluck Jonathan.
what are you saying? Where you born during these guys regime,are you saying the northerners did not single handedly run nigeria as their private Biz? Which input are you talking about?
Sentiment aside the northerners wrecked this country in......something that happened right in front of us,some of you are twisting it

1 Like

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by JackBaueress(f): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
DesChyko:

What the hell is true?
That 90% of American presidents had military backgrounds?
I always advise people who are not professionals in a field to desist from using 'such' as evidence.
America has had 44 presidents. 26 of them had military background. That is about 59% of the presidents. The 90% figure which equates to 40 out of 44 of them is highly misinformed or deliberately overblown.
you can direct your comment to Babangida,I didn't say anything concern what you said. I made a comment based on military rulers being good democrats.
Excuse me please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by babadem2much(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
egift post=31998720]Desperation and Greed has made Jonathan and his supporters to forget that the nation they are looting today was built no the blood and sweat of past leaders.

Just because they want to stay put, loot and spread their incompetence, they keep insulting everyone. Even kids that are yet to get a degree, insult Army Generals just to fan the clueless ego of the zoologist.

God bless your generation n hustles.
Alow them to continue faning the flames that will ruin their carrier and the unborn, i don't blame most of them because they were not in existence in the era of GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
The comments below was copied from the link provided by the OP

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/babangida-fumes-at-anti-military-political-broadcast/

tonydaymn • 33 minutes ago

what a crap!!!!you are blabbing Mr IBB because you are still walking around in company of your dignified military friends enjoying your loots..
IBB, you are the worst of culprit that put this country into a mess..buhari destroyed our democracy for reasons best known to him, you chased buhari out on basis of corruption and destroying Nigeria yet you forgive him and he was allowed to go and enjoy his loot as long as he keep silent,. this is why till today its impossible to fight corruption because of the policy of let him go in peace with his loot that you created..

abacha came in and knew that you dried the coffers of this nation and stashed away at your hill top minna mansion, but he cant arrest and prosecute you because you never arrest and prosecute buhari..he let you enjoy your loot while he steal as much as he can., he even invite back old thief's like buhari to steal and loot the ones you stopped him prematurely from looting. suddenly abacha died and in came abdusalami, he knew that abacha loot us dry but he dare not ask where is the money or make efforts to return it, rather, he stole as much as he can and in connivance with you, hoisted the ota ape called OBJ on us!! ofcourse the ota ape knew that abdusalami was a shameless looter yet he treated him like a king while making cosmetic effort of returning a dead abachas loot which got struck overseas..

you IBB, buhari and abdusalami was alive yet the ota ape pretend that you guys are dead and cant be prosecuted..he set up kangaroo courts and EFCC to silence you and other opponents, he stole as much as he can and hoisted sick yaradua on us with a promise to return once yaradua is dead to finish the looting he began..but as God may have it, Jonathan came up., due to the devilish tradition of not fighting corruption to a standstill that you created, Jonathan could not fight you,buhari,abdusalami or ota ape called OBJ..he let you all enjoy your loots in peace,but he swore to change the status quo by making sure that avenue you and your thieving military friends have created to continue looting this country dry like subsidy scam, fertilizer scam and bogus oil and gas licences were stopped.,of course you devils and your friends don't like it so you want him out!!

IBB we Nigerians are very angry with you and your likes..we wished so much that you and your devilish friends will rot in jail., this is why we are celebrating that God has freed us from the vicious circle of unqualified ,illiterate and corrupt old military generals. you said that everybody parading themselves now as democrats served under military..yes its true with the exception of GEJ..that's why we want him back to continue the good work he is doing and bring this country back from exile that buhari, you IBB ,abacha, abdusalami and ota ape OBJ subjected it .

I still sincerely hope that this election will open the eyes of Jonathan so that when he wins, he will act presidential for once ,arrest all of you,prosecute and throw you all in jail!!!!!

6 • Reply•Share ›

Aguibra • 26 minutes ago
Fellow Nigerians, the die is cast. Babangida is wealthier than some states in Nigeria, Obasanjo's wealth from the Nigeria state is staggering, Danjuma's oil money is simply immoral.. Nigerians why are these over rewarded brats insulting us? Since they are mad now about Mr. Jonathan, there is something Jonathan is doing right.. Fellow Country men see to it that Jonathan is re elected! Heaven will not fall.. vote for Jonathan.

anonymous • 30 minutes ago
IBB is just making escape route statements in case Buhari wins. This is just another maradona statement. He lacked the billions during his time indeed. Shey we look like fools na
• Reply•Share

Chekwube • 33 minutes ago

Nigeria must move ahead of IBB,OBJ,,TY Danjuma,Buhari&co,Nigeria as country must be saved from the clutches of evil people,it's obvious that nothing last forever no matter what,the youths must become adults.

Ichele Aki • 39 minutes ago
IBB, please enjoy your retirement. Don't mind 'them'. As for esprit d corps, it already exists, that's why obasanjo is supporting buhari. Unfortunately the army you left behind - army of anything goes, where generals kneel down for majors has been dismantled.

4dtruthonly • an hour ago
God is too much and what He started is ready to be completed by Him. The bad must be separated from the good. IBB represent what is bad hence this evil utterance now, he'll never be part of the new Nigeria that is about to emerge. IBB had his chance to fix Nigeria but he failed woefully so also Buhari, OBJ and their generation. After 28.03.2015 IBB and cohorts will know how irrelevant they have became in scheme of things in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria

IAMAFRICAN • an hour ago

If not for respect and humility on the path of Jonathan, you, OBJ and Buhari should be in jail by now.
You had no billions in your time, but Swiss just returned 300Miillion USD of Abacha loot almost 2 decades after his death and you were all in the same gangs of rulers.
May God bend that you mouth IBB.
Thank your God, most Nigerians are COWARDS.

afroblacco • an hour ago
IBB, you scuttled an entire electoral process on June 12......You killed Dele Giwa, you foisted evil Abacha on Nigeria.

You killed through firing squad, some of the best military officers we ever had in our armed forces, including your own buddy Mamman Vatsa, a fine intellectual soldier and poet..

You squandered Nigeria's first Oil windfalls, in otherwords, you institutionalized corruption.

it seems the passage of time and old age has dulled the brains of some of these our past military rulers..

Some now want to act sanctimonious and saintly.......Heaven damn them.

There is nothing dignified about you IBB......whether you keep shush or whether you shout out loud

George_USA • an hour ago
"Over 90% of American Presidents have military background"

This is another ridiculous irony of our current democratic dispensation. Now a Dictator is out to defend and justify his ruinous role in the creation of Nigeria rot. All of those American presidents were democratically elected. And none of them ever subverted the American constitution nor subverted the elected people's government like Buhari did. Those American presidents never ruled by decrees and they upheld American constitution.
The genesis of Nigerian socioeconomic and political rot emanated from decades of mediocre and autocratic governance by the Nigerian military. Of course, those that never subverted Nigerian democratic process or never ruled our nation as an unelected leader are free to contest an election in any election. But those that subverted our democracy and those that foisted themselves on us shall remained condemned including Obasanjo "imposed presidency".
All Nigerian military rulers shall remain in Nigerian dark pages of history. There sins against Nigeria shall be unforgivable. Let's keep the conversation going. The freedom of information and to educate Nigerians on how we got to this sordid stage shall be upheld. No one can silence us. Buhari is unelectable. He is the personification of Nigerian dictatorships.

Democracies built the greatest World economies. Nigerian democracy is just 4 years old after decades of dictatorships.

Never again......

vTrigger • an hour ago

IBB is always playing a brave man, but he is cunny and corrupt to the core.
Maybe IBB has short memories, there is nothing like anti-military, we are against you and your juntas who spoiled the military by overthrowing our democracies and bankrupting this nation from 1983-1999.
OBJ is also a founding member of transparent International, but does that mean that OBJ with all his wicked lies and intrigues is not corrupt?
This same IBB in a chorus with Buhari told us that Abacha was incorruptible, even after the whole world revealed the hidden accounts of stolen Nigeri's by Sani Abacha.
IBB is one of the key officers who soiled the name of the military because of his corrupt practices, including his 419 of june 12.
The fact that you fought a civil war, does it mean that Nigerian youth should not have any future without you?
If revolution starts now where will you and your children be, and who will bare the consequences?
Unfortunately, very few corrupt people are holding 180 million people to ransom.
This corrupt constitution that is holding this country down in deep rooted corruption will be change one day and Nigerian shall victoriously liberated from your devilish grip. Right now, we want the resolutions of the National Confab to be implemented, so we can move forward.

Blonde Johnny Bass • an hour ago
May God punish IBB and all the ex military leaders, they were the people who miss managed, misrule and abuse plus the founding fathers of corruption, IBB show bow is sinful head in shame and shut up. Your types are what we as a nation is still fighting against. Worthless and useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Controlled(f): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
does anyone know ......which documentary got IBB .......so angry? grin i wanna see it... grin
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by DesChyko: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
you can direct your comment to Babangida,I didn't say anything concern what you said. I made a comment based on military rulers being good democrats.
Excuse me please!

Smh..
Pea-brained leaders of tomorrow that can't do their thinking for themselves.
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by ExInferis(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
two things i take exception to:

IBB said:

"PDP was our brainchild in my home"

I say:

Well here we're today, where your PDP has devolved into a ravaging monster that does more to tear this country apart than any other event in our history.

IBB said:

"we'd have built a Dubai if we'd the billions of the dollars flying around these days.

I Say:

well, there was the case of a missing $12b oil windfall in your days, and with today's inflation that works out to over the $20b your creation PDP siphoned off recently.

By the way we still hold grudges for the way you unceremoniously cut short Baba Buhari's first outing.

you cannot exonerate your complicity in the rape of nigeria. indeed you laid the foundation for it.
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by dealordea(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
On the blood and sweat of past leaders that sent Nigeria backward with their reign of terror,high-handedness, corrupt practices ,injustice, coup after coup, truncated our first democracy and total disregard for the Nigerian people.You can spread your lies in your APC camp where lies, deceit and propaganda has become the order of the day and not in a public forum filled with young people who do not know what transpired before now.
Here is the truth my friend.
Nigeria was built on the blood and sweat of ordinary Nigerians who toiled and died to build a better future for their families, your so-called leaders were nothing but bunch of kleptomaniac individuals who took the country on a rollercoaster ride and plunged the Nigerian nation into a state of chaos.
You can lie to yourselves in janjawiids camp ,but the real Nigerians that knew how these your overnight saints destroyed Nigeria for their own selfish interest will not buy your concoction of lies.

Bro, only few will understand the pain of what the military did to us back then...I woudn't wish for such life...You guys better be happy you are born in the modern life...If ya all knew what happen back then...ask people born in the 60's 70's and early 80's
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by cutelover19(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
doctokwus:
Serves Babangida right.When his likes kept quiet when GMB was being rubbished by office generals who have neither fought a street battle talkless of a war in their lives,he didn't know that silence wud come to bite him sooner than later.
Now he has witnessed first hand how sinister GEJ can b and d extent he can go to retain power.The full extent of what acts GEJ is capable of can only be imagined.
How does IBB now feel to have all he achieved rubbished by a man who shouldn't have been allowed close to the chairmanship position of a LGA?
Very painful I guess!

You took the words outta my mouth. God bless your mama
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by AskProf: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
basty:
Seun Nairaland is the most politicized, tribalised and junked blogs in Nigeria.
I wonder the kind of guys moderating the junk called Nairaland?.
Anything controlled by the Igbo guys are always sentimentalized. When I read a post I know from the region of Nigeria it's coming from. It is now these Igbos drop their hatred and forge ahead. They can never be trusted anywhere in the world.
These days I hate to share thesame country identity with Igbo people.

Seun, IBB are Igbo?
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by JackBaueress(f): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
DesChyko:

Smh..
Pea-brained leaders of tomorrow that can't do their thinking for themselves.
tell that to your unborn children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by highbeeola(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mogidi:
Babangida would be out tomorrow to deny this just like OBJ.
They say one thing today and deny it the next day.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240102_obj_jpeg69052097a4fedb4aeb4c99f2aefd08a3
na person tear am no b baba na abi

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=28pt]GMB endorsed by the most visited Nigerian page on Google+.[/size]

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
dealordea:

Bro, only few will understand the pain of what the military did to us back then...I woudn't wish for such life...You guys better be happy you are born in the modern life...If ya all knew what happen back then...ask people born in the 60's 70's and early 80's
Of course I was a full beneficiary of the military's mismanagement of the Nigerian state . I wasn't surprised when that APC ROBOT started praising the same set of people that ruined the Nigerian state.

APC members are either born liars or just some bunch of deluded fellows .
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by 49cents(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Babangida should go and seat down. Military intervention and interference in Nigerian politics destroyed this country. The military also caused the civil war, that led to the loss of millions of precious lives.
That Nigeria is a useless country today, is due to the interference of power hungry military men.

You the words out of my mouth

I had said somewgere were I observed hat the military are running this counrty even till date

They feel that Civillians are inferior to them and I ask thenm: where u not a civillian befoore you joined the army

Did his miltary training encourage him to pan coups and overthrowing Democracies

IBB in his eevil cunny way has finally come out ti support one of their own because they know that Goodluck winning will further free Nigeria from their hold

Imagine how they divided Nigeria into states and local governments unilaterally; with the confab report been out they are seeing a great nullification of their hold on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by anonimi: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan and his handlers keep proving time and again just how desperate and twisted minded they are. By the time the dust finally settles, this man would be left munching sand and spilled oil in some beach in the Niger Delta.

While the rest of the country will be feasting on and sharing the national cake from GROUNDNUT oil whose price Buhari would have fixed, abi? grin grin
What a clown!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by uptoHim(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
These days, its all about GEJ attacking some past military heads; Some past military heads ganging up against GEJ; APC and some past military heads attacking our present military institution. Dia is goduooo

Well, I find this response very excellent and deserving. Though I still wonder why Babangida has not said anything against the way APC and some of his fellow past military heads have been attacking and weakening the moral of our soldiers fighting Boko Haram all in the name of politics and in a bid to discredit GEJ's govt. I have never loved nor loathed Babangida. But from today, I have become his fan. About performance, I think he did a bit well, better that so many of these other ganged-up former military heads.
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by seunoj: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
kahal29:

How?
Recall dat he gave it to d ward leader to execute
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by zingywingy: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mogidi:
Babangida would be out tomorrow to deny this just like OBJ.
They say one thing today and deny it the next day.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240102_obj_jpeg69052097a4fedb4aeb4c99f2aefd08a3

A fool u are...
He tore d card on video not hearsay...
Stupid paper or igbotic printout to decieve dia gullible tribesmen
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Well said, jonathan has lost it all. Military achievement in Nigeria surpasses civillian regime especially in federal level. Jonathan is doomed 2 fail on saturday.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by stevecantrell: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mrslimblack:
Trash! You had so little money to spend, and billions of dollars were stashed in you foreign accounts. Military rules were the worse thing to have ever happened to Nigeria, things were moving so fine until you guys entered the picture, and everything got spoilt

Haha !
I don't think Nigeria is tired of military rule...the way things are going, we haven't seen the last of them.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
This is absolutely true! All over the world,military rulers who turned to civilian presidents do extremely well for their beloved country.

Lee Kwan Yeuw,a man Jonathan compared himself to was a military man before he became a civilian president of Singapore. We all know what he did for his countries.

Jerry Rawling too

Nigeria will not be an exception. Sai Buhari!

I am not a fan of IBB though.

The response below as copied from the OP's link perfectly answered ur misinformed unsubstantiated assertions.

George_USA • an hour ago
"Over 90% of American Presidents have military background"

This is another ridiculous irony of our current democratic dispensation. Now a Dictator is out to defend and justify his ruinous role in the creation of Nigeria rot. All of those American presidents were democratically elected and none of them ever subverted the American constitution nor subverted the elected people's government like Buhari did. Those American presidents never ruled by decrees and they upheld American constitution.
The genesis of Nigerian socioeconomic and political rot emanated from decades of mediocre and autocratic governance by the Nigerian military. Of course, those that never subverted Nigerian democratic process or never ruled our nation as an unelected leader are free to contest an election in any election but those that subverted our democracy and those that foisted themselves on us shall remained condemned including Obasanjo "imposed presidency".
All Nigerian military rulers shall remain in Nigerian dark pages of history. There sins against Nigeria shall be unforgivable.
Let's keep the conversation going. The freedom of information and to educate Nigerians on how we got to this sordid stage shall be upheld. No one can silence us. Buhari is unelectable, he is the personification of Nigerian dictatorships.

Democracies built the greatest World economies and Nigerian democracy is just 4 years old after decades of dictatorships.

Never again......

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by lagdmark(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ truly nigeria's best President since 1960

1 Like

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Mc4larin: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
If U enjoyed free Education like me in Lagos
State(from Jss 1-Sss 3 including Waec Fees)
and u said u don't want continuity in Lagos
State Govt, u must either b an Ungrateful
person to urself or even to God or U must b
a greedy and selfish sum1 who didn't want
a common man's child to be educated.
If u experience like 7-13 months strike while
in Tertiary institution and u still want PDP at
d Central govt is either u are been force to
go to sch or u are either a wicked person
who want his younger ones to pass tru d
difficult stage dat u pass tru while u are in
Tertiary Institution.
If u are unemployed after 1-3 years after u
graduated and u still want PDP at d central
govt, is either u don't really have anything
upstair or u want a lot of people to be
jobless just d way u are.
If u can't pray for ur children or relatives to
b posted to d North by his employer, NYSC,
etc and u still want PDP at d central Govt, is
either u don't know wat u are doing or u
like d way dey are using the life's of our
Brothers in d North to play politics.
If u have to beg ur Neighbour to allow u to
charge ur fone because dere has been no
constant electricity supply and u still want
PDP to continue at d central level, u are
either an agent of darkness who doesn't
like to see light or u don't even know wat u
are doing.
Disclaimer: Pls am not been sponsored by
any political party or any individuals, but am
just expressing my mind as a concern
citizen. And also, not because I have
confidence in d so called wind of 'Change'
agent dat has been hungry for power but is
just dat I can't keep on doing something in
d same way and expecting different result

1 Like

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by linusbnn(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari.........

Even Babangida is not happy with the current position of things ....
Even Obasanjo is not happy with the current position of things....
Even Danjuma is not happy with the current position of things...
The masses have been unhappy since pump price climbed from N65 till today...unemployment, insecurity, corruption, poverty is on the rise and there is no hope....

One single decision on March 28 will CHANGE things.

These pple mention above headed this country once upon a time, what did they do? Abi u no get brain to think and reason?
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Reaper231(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm am not an APC person and in as much as I don't think Buhari is d right candidate to lead this country, PDP shld rather tell us why we shld vote them rather embark on hate campaign and character assassination as to why we shouldn't vote GMB. However, someone pls help me tel Gen IBB to shut da Bleep up! IBB de Maradona of Africa. Has he forgotten abt June 12 already or he's forgotten hw he looted dis country almost dry. They didn't have the billions of dollars flying arnd today bt Switzerland and USA(plus oda countries) are still returning the Abacha loot in trillions and billions of dollars till today. D civil war was nt caused by civilians but as a result of military hyper inflated ego and power tussle. D military has dragged dis country 500yrs behind and d same man is talking about democracy? GMB is even a saint compared to dis IBB. Gowon and Abdulsallam have not come out to speak and IBB or all is running his mouth priding his purported achievements as a "Military president" who killed our best chance of having a peeople's president and nullified the freest and fairest election in Nig history
Let me educate yur ignorant ass before yu compare wat yu did with d US: having a military background and serving ur fatherland is different from truncating or toppling a democratically elected govt then turn around to present yur sorry ass for election.
TY Danjuma who is considered as one of the richest men in Nig and the rest of yu dat led this country are not rich today because of ur military pension. We ar aware of all the oil blocs own by past military rulers and all ur loots wich d govt has refused to digg into because or d cabal. So pls stop trying to glorify urself cos the worst democratic govt is still better than the best military govt.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
linusbnn:

These pple mention above headed this country once upon a time, what did they do? Abi u no get brain to think and reason?

Beneficiary of poor governance since 1999
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by NetworkProblem: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
who are these three men? shehu shagari and yaradua are the only recognised leaders from the north.. stop telling us that these men shaped our history.. our history was taking a better shape before these amen destroyed it.. now we only remember a history of bloodshed and deceit.. no buhari .no babangida .. no ty danjuma.. no to extremism.. by the way which injury did you suffer during the war? smh
Keneking:
Sai Buhari.........

The masses have been unhappy since pump price climbed from N65 till today...unemployment, insecurity, corruption, poverty is on the rise and there is no hope....

undecidedwho are these three men? shehu shagari and yaradua are the only recognised leaders from the north.. stop telling us that these men shaped our history.. our history was taking a better shape before these amen destroyed it.. now we only remember a history of bloodshed and deceit.. no buhari .no babangida .. no ty danjuma.. no to extremism.. by the way which injury did you suffer during the war? smh
Keneking:
Sai Buhari.........

Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by suwailad(f): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
so gej thinks by stroke of luck he wins, he will stay there for more than a year? and the Military will be smiling?
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by promizchild: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
ExTrEmE99:
Story for the gods
The gods are dead!
Re: Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast by babadee1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bizibi:
what are you saying? Where you born during these guys regime,are you saying the northerners did not single handedly run nigeria as their private Biz? Which input are you talking about?
Sentiment aside the northerners wrecked this country in......something that happened right in front of us,some of you are twisting it

You can't be serious. Mention which tribe you are from and I will list for you some of the politicians in civilian dress from there who assisted the so-called Hausa/Fulani military to ruin this country. You think people from any part of Nigeria are innocent of the mess we are in today? All this northern vs. southern nonsense is the same strategy they have been using since 1960 to steal our money without any consequences while we continue to bicker and quarrel among ourselves. Whenever corrupt politicians gather together to share our stolen common wealth they don't know who is from the north or who is from the south.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.