Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) (45510 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Usmannabeel:
Either we get Buhari or we declare Arewa Republic..., enough is enough, Gej go see wonders starting from Bauchi.
I for like make una declare arewastan republic.....
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
jotax:

smh... Na real ABBOKI u be
you feeT kill your self...earth dos not need you nigga
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by mmsen: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Usmannabeel:
Either we get Buhari or we declare Arewa Republic..., enough is enough, Gej go see wonders starting from Bauchi.

Has anyone ever told you not to?

How will Arewa survive with a large population of illiterates and their uncaring slave-master - the disproportionately Western educated Fulani elite?

Have you thought about that?

Have northern governors been impeded in developing their states? And if so by whom?
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by walecom4u: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
cool boko boys hailing their pay master cool

Quote me and buhari will lose woefully
angry
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=eagleeyez post=32002294][/quote]

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by nedupel(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
TS2:
See the Change Movement.

Jonathan with all the dollars he has distributed couldnt do this.

I see the movement, I smell the change.

#Babaibelieve.

#Saibaba!!!
change in that rural environment
What do dey know?
May be first time of seeing those Jeeps..
Change in deed
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by timunstopable: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
U call all northerners boko haram and still expect to get votes in the north isnt that stupid

I ve it on good authority you ve no sense

kodded:

Quote me and buhari will lose woefully angry
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sai Buhari, the Leader of CHANGE.

[b]- The GEJ Administration has:
1) Not added a dime to the external reserves despite earning far higher revenues than any Nigerian president in history;
2) Depleted external reserves to about $29bn;
3) Escalated external debt;
4) Slowed down growth in the economy, now expected to grow below 6% for 2015;
5) Pushed unemployment now over 23%;
6) Caused poverty incidence to hover above 71%;
7) Overseen domestic debt ballooning to N7.65trn from N4.55tn in 2010;
8.) Depleted the excess crude account to less than $1bn
9) The worst exchange rate in the history of this country;
10) Presided over 500% jump in payment of petrol subsidies to over N1.4trn ($8.9bn) in 2011 and 2012 respectively from just under N261bn ($1.6bn) in 2006.
We had been promised steady Power with a plan as GEJ campaigned in 2011. In 2015, he says we should try to understand why power has not gone above 4500MW in four years. The "private sector" that won bids are not even able to provide needed funds to turn the critical sector around which then begs the question, how were they picked in the first place? Considering the depth of financing needed to make the sector work, I am surprised the government did not invite foreign investors to take ownership in a few of the Discos/Transcos/Gencos and allow competition and efficiency (ala MTN & MTel) to kill off, buy or merge with the inefficient investors. I doubt we will get a better deal in Power if GEJ is given another 4 years as the first set of investors have now invested in his next 4 years and will certain dictate the tune.

Vote for a better Nigeria, Vote APC.

#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
#Call10bring5
[/b]

WEB
www.call10bring5.com

FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
March 28 don reach. We go soon rest!

* 250MB - 400 for a month. 10mb bonus
* 500MB - 700 for a month. 20mb bonus
* 750MB- 1000 for a month. 30mb bonus
* 1GB - 1200 for a month. 50mb bonus.

Trust me, it doesn't come better than this! All plans works on Java, Android Blackberry, iOs, windows and other operating system.
Just give us a trial today by sending your order only via SMS to
08121254566 We are sure you will be convinced.

For more details call or whatsApp me on
08121254566 or better still on BBM: 7A3395E0
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Akposkool(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Can you feel that? Can you smell that. It's fresh and pure, heavenly and peaceful it's called change and come 28 March, our part time will be over. We will be free and we will progress. Now can you dig that suckeeeerrrrrr
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
timunstopable:
U call all northerners boko haram and still expect to get votes in the north isnt that stupid

I ve it on good authority you ve no sense

by your useless logic I think buhari is mad for asking the ibos for vote after treating them with so much hate when he was in power
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by abdul4new(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Cry me a river
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Sai Baba!

He is nothing but a slum lord , n its easy, gather poverty smitten almajiris, feed dem left over pods , n dey sing ur praise on foot while u ride on some bank borrowed wheels, its easy

Gej til 2091
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Luzehray(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=TS2 post=31998623][/quote] how old are you? I believe ur stupidity will b older than you.
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Ayus34(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
BasseyJ:
Okay. Nothing special in it to me sha, they do this in my village almost every Friday when carrying a corpse from the mortuary to bury it.

GEJ till 2019
u mean ur corpse?
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

kiss
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by mashnino(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
one boko boy abi sympathizer on the loose don't worry the nigerian army will find you
Just keep calm cool

and you are the hopeless TANoid bah?..

wen u finish being hopeless go and buy fuel for your gen... that's if you will see sef..

another idi.o.t
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by mashnino(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Call10bring5:
Sai Buhari, the Leader of CHANGE.

[b]- The GEJ Administration has:
1) Not added a dime to the external reserves despite earning far higher revenues than any Nigerian president in history;
2) Depleted external reserves to about $29bn;
3) Escalated external debt;
4) Slowed down growth in the economy, now expected to grow below 6% for 2015;
5) Pushed unemployment now over 23%;
6) Caused poverty incidence to hover above 71%;
7) Overseen domestic debt ballooning to N7.65trn from N4.55tn in 2010;
8.) Depleted the excess crude account to less than $1bn
9) The worst exchange rate in the history of this country;
10) Presided over 500% jump in payment of petrol subsidies to over N1.4trn ($8.9bn) in 2011 and 2012 respectively from just under N261bn ($1.6bn) in 2006.
We had been promised steady Power with a plan as GEJ campaigned in 2011. In 2015, he says we should try to understand why power has not gone above 4500MW in four years. The "private sector" that won bids are not even able to provide needed funds to turn the critical sector around which then begs the question, how were they picked in the first place? Considering the depth of financing needed to make the sector work, I am surprised the government did not invite foreign investors to take ownership in a few of the Discos/Transcos/Gencos and allow competition and efficiency (ala MTN & MTel) to kill off, buy or merge with the inefficient investors. I doubt we will get a better deal in Power if GEJ is given another 4 years as the first set of investors have now invested in his next 4 years and will certain dictate the tune.

Vote for a better Nigeria, Vote APC.

#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
#Call10bring5
[/b]

WEB
www.call10bring5.com

FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/call10bring5

tell them please
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
mashnino:

and you are the hopeless TANoid bah?..

wen u finish being hopeless go and buy fuel for your gen... that's if you will see sef..

another idi.o.t
so funny
Power supply in ma side is steady
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by October1960: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
They welcome a person with a brain! Finally 6 years of worst stealing and corruption we have ever seen is about to be swept from office.
#Change
#GMB
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by sexyjob(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Usmannabeel:
Nigeria is greater than you and Bauchi
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
There is an adage that goes thus "Hand wey raise umbrella go drop am when e begin pain am" another adage goes thus, "Umbrella na personal property e no dey cover everybody... na the owner and who the owner like e dey cover"
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by synergycom19: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
BasseyJ:
Okay. Nothing special in it to me sha, they do this in my village almost every Friday when carrying a corpse from the mortuary to bury it.

GEJ till 2019
when GMB numbers starts rolling out make sure you know cry ooooo
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
cool I b'liv Jonad*ft will lose woefully on March 28.

Quote me and i will lose woefully angry
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Baba is truly a 'spirit' in the north. This boys adore him. I wish him great succes. #ihaveDecided sinceeeeee
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
GMB nd his boys.

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by snnipsi: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Asking Ebele: what do you need to campaign with the dollars? Bi iwo ba se rere ara ki o a ya o.....

Here is a demonstration of love for some one who gains the peoples love

U r the man sir, God is on ur side.

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by MrFairplay4ume(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Your hatred is first class. Shame on you!!
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by eagleeyez: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Hope u have also decided amongst you on who is going to otuoke
Don't forget strong water proof boots, long hard sticks,( use against snakes)straw hats...... You might have to inquire on cost of canoes also.

I really donknow how you are going to move all those loads of baggage courtsy
Pat.

Journey mercies and please snap enough pictures
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Quoting you because i want him to lose wink wink wink

both him and Jonathan grin grin
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by mashnino(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
so funny
Power supply in ma side is steady

fool yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.