Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) (45509 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Usmannabeel:
Either we get Buhari or we declare Arewa Republic..., enough is enough, Gej go see wonders starting from Bauchi.

Wow! Bring it on because he is definitely losing. Nijeriya Sai Jonathan! Jonathan ko atashi...

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
cool boko boys hailing their pay master cool

Quote me and buhari will lose woefully angry

[b]
Dude being a President is not rocket science. One of the qualities of a good government is being proactive. Finding solutions to problems is not rocket science either because when you identify a problem you are half way to solving it Unlike what GEJ has been doing by denying there even is a problem...thats being clueless of the highest order. You see as a C in C when there is a whisper of a problem in any part of the nation you preside over, you are expected to quickly nip it in the bud...this shows that you are on your toes and ready to run the affairs of the nation unlike what happened in Nigeria from 2011 till date and then the sudden 6 week liberation declaration.

You see, only someone who is a stubborn and repugnant fanatical supporter of GEJ would see white and call it black and this is what you are doing. I would dare to say that if a close relative of yours was amongst those whose innocent lives have been snuffed out by Boko haram you would be singing a different tune now. If you gather 20,000 people in a stadium thats about the number of innocent people who have died....Pause for a minute and imagine that... Just think about it...That much people just erased and not all are northerners...They are all from every part of Nigeria. From the Nyanya bombings to every other bombings and attacks to the beheadings to the suicide bomber deaths to mass genocide cases we are reading about now, to ebola and all that.

GEJ needs to have an emotional assessment carried out and i am trying to play down the word "psychiatric evaluation". But he needs to be checked and fast because his demeanor indicates a man thats emotionally dead and sadistic if all this has happened under his watch. In saner climes we would have been hearing of sacks left right and center but in his government it has been business as usual.

I am tired....my wife is tired.... my kids are tired....my neighbours are tired.... my friends are fed up....and together we have made a date with 28th of march to do something about it. I will not say our focus is change...not at all.... Because we are human and have emotions that are alive our focus is a complete and total removal of this present Government and their ilk. Though it would start as making a change but the end result would be a rebirth.... a rebirth of a nation we were once proud of... a nation once highly respected by all other nations, a nation that once had a loud voice, a nation once sought after by many suitors, a nation once known as the giant of Africa. We are a movement and we will never stop moving until we get this presently corrupted contraption called Nigeria to her rightful place as a world Power and not a regional Power.

God bless you be you foe or friend.

Change is inevitable[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
mashnino:

another idi.o.t

these are your fellow nigerians

you bloody hypocrite...

i am sure you cant live one day of their lifes..

sit behind your keyboard and say nonsense..

one boko boy abi sympathizer on the loose don't worry the nigerian army will find you
Just keep calm cool
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
lonelydora:

One of the 21 million Nigerians.
pot calling kettle black cool
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

"an attack on boko haram is a attack to the north"......BUHARI
[/b]I think I know who the real pay master is no need for long arguement

[b]BOKO HARAM ARE OUR SIBLINGS ...............JONATHAN

PDP IS BOKOHARAM.............. AZAZI

THERE ARE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS IN PDP .............JONATHAN

I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE.........KAITA (PDP GODFATHER)

The Paymaster of Boko haram speaks for itself

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
naijadeyhia:

[b]
Dude being a President is not rocket science. One of the qualities of a good government is being proactive. Finding solutions to problems is not rocket science either because when you identify a problem you are half way to solving it Unlike what GEJ has been doing by denying there even is a problem...thats being clueless of the highest order. You see as a C in C when there is a whisper of a problem in any part of the nation you preside over, you are expected to quickly nip it in the bud...this shows that you are on your toes and ready to run the affairs of the nation unlike what happened in Nigeria from 2011 till date and then the sudden 6 week liberation declaration.

You see, only someone who is a stubborn and repugnant fanatical supporter of GEJ would see white and call it black and this is what you are doing. I would dare to say that if a close relative of yours was amongst those whose innocent lives have been snuffed out by Boko haram you would be singing a different tune now. If you gather 20,000 people in a stadium thats about the number of innocent people who have died....Pause for a minute and imagine that... Just think about it...That much people just erased and not all are northerners...They are all from every part of Nigeria. From the Nyanya bombings to every other bombings and attacks to the beheadings to the suicide bomber deaths to mass genocide cases we are reading about now, to ebola and all that.

GEJ needs to have an emotional assessment carried out and i am trying to play down the word "psychiatric evaluation". But he needs to be checked and fast because his demeanor indicates a man thats emotionally dead and sadistic if all this has happened under his watch. In saner climes we would have been hearing of sacks left right and center but in his government it has been business as usual.

I am tired....my wife is tired.... my kids are tired....my neighbours are tired.... my friends are fed up....and together we have made a date with 28th of march to do something about it. I will not say our focus is change...not at all.... Because we are human and have emotions that are alive our focus is a complete and total removal of this present Government and their ilk. Though it would start as making a change but the end result would be a rebirth.... a rebirth of a nation we were once proud of... a nation once highly respected by all other nations, a nation that once had a loud voice, a nation once sought after by many suitors, a nation once known as the giant of Africa. We are a movement and we will never stop moving until we get this presently corrupted contraption called Nigeria to her rightful place as a world Power and not a regional Power.

God bless you be you foe or friend.

Change is inevitable[/b]
[/s]blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oba endorse GEJ,
Emirs endorse GEJ,
Obi Endorse GEJ
Obong Endorse GEJ,
Amainabo Endorse GEJ
Guru Malahaji Endorse GEJ,
Ohaneze Endorse GEJ,
CAN endorse GEJ,
Imams endorse GEJ,
OPC endorse GEJ,
MASSOB endorse GEJ,
MEND endorse GEJ
WITCHES AND WIZARDS endorse GEJ.

Yet there want GMB disqualified!
#WHOISDECIVINGWHO?
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by greall12(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who tel u ve u been in north Hausa don't joke with politic. I witness dis last election 2011 during my inec exercise in Yobe state local govt jacusko.

uote author=Chibest2000 post=32000489]Three-quarter of these Buhari cows has no PVC..[/quote]
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Usmannabeel:
Either we get Buhari or we declare Arewa Republic..., enough is enough, Gej go see wonders starting from Bauchi.
Why do I have to share a country with brainwashed morons?
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
TS2:
See the Change Movement.

Jonathan with all the dollars he has distributed couldnt do this.

I see the movement, I smell the change.

#Babaibelieve.

#Saibaba!!!
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

BOKO HARAM ARE OUR SIBLINGS ...............JONATHAN

PDP IS BOKOHARAM.............. AZAZI

THERE ARE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS IN PDP .............JONATHAN

I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE.........KAITA (PDP GODFATHER)

The Paymaster of Boko haram speaks for itself
Buhari......"God willing we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of sharia in nigeria "

Sheaku....."We will not stop until all nigerians obey the command of prophet Mohammed"

So who is the real boko haram pay master now undecided

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Gamesmart: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
When people are supporting out of their passion, instead of the money that they were promised afterwards, you will notice.

Unlike GEJ's crowd. This is passion.

GEJ's supporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqLH7O9rxm0
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
greall12:
Who tel u ve u been in north Hausa don't joke with politic. I witness dis last election 2011 during my inec exercise in Yobe state local govt jacusko.

uote author=Chibest2000 post=32000489]Three-quarter of these Buhari cows has no PVC..
I was born n brought up in a hausan state n I can tell u wonders on their politics, 4get about wat u saw during ur service @ Yobe..
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by malachytochukwu(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thats lovely.... YET GEJ IS OUR CHOICE!!!!!
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by greall12(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm not here for an argument.

quote author=Chibest2000 post=32001209]
I was born n brought up in a hausan state n I can tell u wonders on their politics, 4get about wat u saw during ur service @ Yobe..[/quote]
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by discusant: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Crowd of Boko Boys. Exactly like the type of crowd one could see in the northeast any day Boko Haram captured a big town there.

Buhari to be president of Nigeria? Never gonna happen. Buhari displayed so much sympathy for Boko Haram.
We cannot be all Islamic zealots and edioooots in Nigeria. shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Buhari......"God willing we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of sharia in nigeria "

Sheaku....."We will not stop until all nigerians obey the command of prophet Mohammed"

So who is the real boko haram pay master now undecided

Dude for your sake and those of yours at least on a public forum like this try and show us some semblance of intelligence and common sense. Has GEJ rubbed off on you?
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by jotax(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
OMG this is real love.. Tears rolling down my eyes. The common man on the street want change.. Anough is anough...see how happy each an every one of them is... May God grant us all what we want.... We want GMB is our president...wwwmjonathanmustgo.com
smh... Na real ABBOKI u be
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by MORNDEW(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
englishmart:
you expect people without certificates to do anything more reasonable?
u insult ppl who ar passionate abt something. Are u God? Where has ur so called certificate gotten u? Do u think all fingers ar equal? That u hv chance to comment online doesnt mean u shud lose ur senses.
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by scylla27(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Why the haste in drawing conclusions, its just a matter of time, we shall see who is who. Buhari has tried atleast for

Causing such tragic problem for PDP, Akpabio paralised, goodluck frustrated and Nigerian to their feet. I respect that man for his integrity.

Lol

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by discusant: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude for your sake and those of yours at least on a public forum like this try and show us some semblance of intelligence and common sense. Has GEJ rubbed off on you?

Like Buhari like Shekau - birds of the same feathers.

Shekau said his Boko Haram is fighting for a country friendly with the practice of Sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves.

The same Sharia criminal laws are what Buhari charged Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 to make sure that all Nigeria adopts.

Or are you a stranger in Nigeria, or are you an Islamic extremist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by badesco(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Okada Riders form a motorcade for President Jonathan in lagos.
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by femi4: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by ignis: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
I see the general crying very soon. ...
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

how
Abeg trow more light
And why are you changing the topic

Abi you have finally accept buhari being boko haram pay master ?
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
greall12:
I'm not here for an argument.

quote author=Chibest2000 post=32001209]
I was born n brought up in a hausan state n I can tell u wonders on their politics, 4get about wat u saw during ur service @ Yobe..
BETTER!
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
discusant:

Like Buhari like Shekau - birds of the same feathers.

Shekau said his Boko Haram is fighting for a country friendly with the practice of Sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves.

The same Sharia criminal laws are what Buhari charged Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 to make sure that all Nigeria adopts.

Or are you a stranger in Nigeria, or are you an Islamic extremist?
my dear don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
These pple here are just a bunch of monkeys. If they like, they should do aerocade, shipcade, jetcade, bicyclecade, wheelbarrowcade, kekecade and all that jazz! GEJ all the way!

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Ephemmm: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by manck: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari's Killer Squad. Boko boys.
Re: Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) by eagleeyez: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=kodded post=31998508][b]cool boko boys hailing their pay master cool

Hmmmm my dear, it cannevr be as terrible as the long walk jona will take to otuoke with his tail in between his legs.

Quote me:

If jona wins ,its by rigging. His coming back will be the worst mistake of his life.
Just watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.