Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? (985 Views)

See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
On saturday March 28, 2015, I shall wake up in the morning by God’s grace, just sit on my bed for 10 minutes and communicate with God. I will tell him the many ills of my dear Nation letting him know that many of us may not vote in peace today and asking him to rise up to our plight . I will say out loud a popular online slogan, brush my teeth, take my bath and and eat something.

I will pick up my PVC (which i ve been kissing daily). Place a call to all my family members reminding them that sentiment has kept us in these problems as a nation that they should throw it aside today.
I will walk to my polling unit with all smiles but alert too. Quietly queue on the line, get accreditated take some selfie, snap the ballot box (for God’s sake this is how an election should be may God punish all those who decided to spoil this Nation for us) and go home to monitor the election on many online Forums.

By 1:00pm i will go back to the polling unit quietly cast my Vote (am educated and have better grasp of what entails good governance so my Vote will be devoid of useless and unprofiting sentiments) and stay back till its counted. I will Snap the result and upload it on my facebook wall.

I wish my candidate to win not let the best candidate win. If there was a best candidate there will be no need for election.

Friends, how is that day going to look like on your part?

https://enlightennigeriablog./2015/03/25/how-your-march-28-election-day-going-to-look-like/
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by Hgold(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Make that day reach first.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'mma sit tight in my hostel and watch the day unfold grin
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hgold:
Make that day reach first.
chai, u read the writeup at all?
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by DesChyko: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
I will wake up by..say, 9pm. And prepare to do my civic duty.. Watching movies till my TV goes up in smokes.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
olasosweet:
I'mma sit tight in my hostel and watch the day unfold grin
after u go complain of bad governance
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by Hgold(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

chai, u read the writeup at all?
Question for the gods
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by rondo235: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Well i dont got a PVC but am doing undercover spying for al-jazera on election rigging dat day...mehn imagine hw many silver dollars they will pay me for this job...then i can use this money to fund my album.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
DesChyko:
I will wake up by..say, 9pm. And prepare to do my civic duty.. Watching movies till my TV goes up in smokes.
civic duty by 9pm? Ok o
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by viccipedia: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
LOL GBAGAUN!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hgold:

Question for the gods
answer for the gods
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by DesChyko: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

civic duty by 9pm? Ok o
Chai.. I will still not modify it :p
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

after u go complain of bad governance

My vote will not change bad governance to good governance. There is no one to vote for. besides, elections re rigged so y waste my time.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
rondo235:
Well i dont got a PVC but am doing undercover spying for al-jazera on election rigging dat day...mehn imagine hw many silver dollars they will pay me for this job...then i can use this money to fund my album.
goodluck in your new job. But be careful o
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hgold:

Question for the gods
answer for the gods
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
olasosweet:

My vote will not change bad governance to good governance. There is no one to vote for. besides, elections re rigged so y waste my time.
No my love thats a bad mentality. Your vote will count this time. It can make a difference. Its becos u dnt vote thats why they have chance of rigging pls go and vote that day andplease monitor it.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

No my love thats a bad mentality. Your vote will count this time. It can make a difference. Its becos u dnt vote thats why they have chance of rigging pls go and vote that day andplease monitor it.

Well, there is no one to vote for.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
olasosweet:

Well, there is no one to vote for.
no my love. As Abraham lincoln said, ''of every bad politician theres a good one. Dont be deceived, there are those who have performed as politicians in dis country forget d lies dis ppl hv done well dey ar not saints bt hv tried. So there ar still ppl who wil still try. Wht u shud look out for is there antecedents am sure u will see one to vote for.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by MORNDEW(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Seun lalasticlala pls lets have this on front page. To see what our ppl will be upto on election day. It can even help to enlighten odas from ppls comment on how to conduct demselves on dat day.
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
rondo235:

Under normal circumstances you are not suppose to say this...don't you know what an undercover spy job is...damn guy step up your game
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by gentlesinna(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Will just go out dey nd vote 4 My able president
Re: How Will Your March 28, (election Day) Going To Look Like? by Rose2014: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
post=31990337:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

(1) (Reply)

Now What Has JEGA Got To Say About The Malfunctioning Card Reader !!!! / Mohamed Mohamud,former Teacher Resonsible For Massacre Of 147 Students In Kenya / Fear In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies As Buhari Wins Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.