Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To (835 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by multebrain(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2009
can anyone  tell me  how is senegal airport for transit  to morroco   i want to know how  hard is  the  airport
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by MrCrackles(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2009
Why?
U wan carry drugs enter
?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by erico2k2(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
Why are you stressing bout odinary Senigal that your country is better than,? if you are so bothered why dont you google for other countries that has direct flight to Maroc?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by blackspade(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2009
Senegalese nationals can travel visa free to Morocco, and vice versa.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by erico2k2(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2009
Blackspade, why aint you being rational, cant Nigerians travel accross the whole of west Africa Visa free?, Morroco is crap, just the North of it is sweet cos of tourist,nothing there for the typical hustler, fellow NL leave all African countries, they are not better and freer than you country, if you are talking outside the continenet then I can understand ohh sad

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To Jamaica.what Is The Condition There? / How Do I Get My Missing E-passpsort Re-issued As Fast As Possible? / Planning A Business Trip To Sao Tome And Principe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.