Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To (821 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by multebrain(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
can anyone  tell me  how is senegal airport for transit  to morroco   i want to know how  hard is  the  airport
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by Thadude(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
Thats funny,  because if you have ur geniue documents and your not starched with drugs or illegality, you wont care to know what exist at any airport in the world.
Havent said tht, i dont think the airport would be any different from any in Africa, e.g Nigeria, with numerous black people maning the security post and stamping passports, definitely would be suprise to see a white security personal at the Senegal airport after all its in an Africa country.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Senegal Airport For Transit To Morroco I Want To by elctroguru(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
You don't even need a visa to enter Senegal talkless of transit. Just go there, you dont have any problem as far as you have your Valid passport,

(1) (Reply)

About 70 People Dead Today / Airtickets From Lagos To London / Nigerians Beware Or China!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.