Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry (1829 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by Agboola1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2009
Mother of hip-hop sensation, Innocent Idibia, aka Tuface, can’t wait to see her son bring a wife home.

The superstar’s mom, Mrs Rose Idibia, while featuring on a TV personality show, Moments With Mo monitored at the weekend, said her topmost request from her son now is for him to get married.

Tuface was actually the main guest on the celebrity show when the anchor Mo Abudu, to the singer’s surprise, brought his mom unto the set.

The presenter soon asked the singer about his plans for marriage, but he didn’t give a satisfactory response.

The anchor then turned to his mom, seeking her opinion on the question; to which Mrs Idibia responded: “Right now he (Tuface) knows my stand on that. And that of course is that he should settle down.”

Tuface, grabbing his delectable mom’s hand, then quipped to the audience: “Eh you my people, I hope say I go find wife wey fine like my mom.” And the audience responded in thunderous laughter.

Remarking on her look-alike son’s rise to stardom, Mrs Idibia expressed little surprise, recalling that: “he (Tuface) was full of pranks as a child.”

Tuface’s several love affairs have been the subject of gossips around town.

The charming singer has five kids from three different women (Pero Adeniyi, Sumbo Ajaba and Annie Macaulay) – two kids each from Adeniyi and Ajaba.

But the singer recently declared in an interview that he has no plans to marry any of the trio, while also saying he won’t have more kids.

The scandals dogging the philandering star have, however, not hampered his soaring fame, winning several local and international acclaims.

The former lead singer of the group, Plantashun Boiz, was late last year honoured at the World Music Awards, in Monaco, France , where he emerged the Best Selling Nigerian Artiste.

His first two solo efforts – Face 2 Face and Grass 2 Grace – which reportedly jointly sold 10 million copies, earned him the latest award.

The artiste had earlier in 2007 won the MTV Europe Awards, in the Best African Artiste category, courtesy of his soar-away track, African Queen.

The singer, who now has his own record label, Hypertek, recently released a new work, Unstoppable – a 19-track effort, which includes a duet with American R&B star, R.Kelly.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by Agboola1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2009
Does he needs a call to bring home a wife after three women?
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by BOSS7: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
Get this shit out of here. Who cares if 1-Face marries or not? How does that put bread on an ordinary Nigerian's table?
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by Lagosboy: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
This should not be in the politics section. but my people 5 kids from 3 diff women and not married to any of them, This is the height of irresponsibility.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by BOSS7: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
So transfer the thread to the "irresponsible section" then.

cheesy
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by texazzpete(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2009
Why the frag does this belong in the politics section?

Dumbass poster.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by Lagosboy: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2009
i think this is a crime against women so pls can this thread be transferred to the "Crime section" pls grin
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by MrCrackles(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
texazzpete:

Why the frag does this belong in the politics section?

Dumbass poster.

LMFAO!
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by rotimy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2009
5 kids from 3 women makes 3face!
by the way, 2face in Igbo language means - {a hypocrite}-onye iru abua.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by oderemo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ poster
can you tell us what this has got to do with politica forum,
well as you have the time on your hands, what info about 3 face, faze , 9nice, mohits, ki 1 the alternative, obesere, said osupa, less i forget d1 and his uncle baba keke? lol.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by jamace(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2009
Poster,
Take this family matter to the family column. We have enough political wahala to discuss here already grin.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by blacksta(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
rotimy:

5 kids from 3 women makes 3face!
by the way, 2face in Igbo language means - {a hypocrite}-onye iru abua.

LOL

Useless boy - The guy has taken the scripture " Be fruitful and multiply" to another level
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by lucabrasi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2009
its about time,didnt his mother see or hear it when her son was causing heartache and fathering potential vagabonds?
i hope she ll be alive when the baby mama drama starts and realise why 2face is being abused and criticised left right and centre,i just hope for the woman's sake that she doesnt have female children as karma is a biach,
money has overtaken parental responsibilities
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by phartiemar(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
i think 2face is a big FOOL1 4 REAL YES I LIKE HIM BUT DIZ IS D HEIGHT OF IRRESPONSIBILITY I MEAN AV U SEEN D WOMEN BEAUTIFUL WOMEN SUNBO ESPECIALLY
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by Aladunni(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2009
Agboola1:

Remarking on her look-alike son’s rise to stardom, Mrs Idibia expressed little surprise, recalling that: “he (Tuface) was full of pranks as a child.”

that is all we need, no more hating, even mummy is confirming it.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by Ak4all(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2009
Though i am a 2face fan but matter like this i would like 2face to marry so his mother would be happy wit him.2BABA
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurizes Him To Marry by Emad(f): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2009
so after putting so many girls or rather children " in the family way"
he still hasn't made a choice??

(1) (Reply)

Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks / Nnena And Friends Host Olukunga Olayinka Receives Ambassador Award From Lasu / Sexy Toolz Posing In All Her Curvaceuos Glory: Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.