Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) (62915 Views)

The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Container Rams Into 3 Vehicles At Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos / Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Olaolufred(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Check my comment on page 1.

You are still leaving out some street like. Arigbanla from the canal/boar feeds, their is also a new street that I forget the name from the old Otta road where Arigbanla street dissolve into leading to the Lagos/Abeokuta road. Even the canal coming from the abbatoir was reconstructed and expanded. They have done a lot of work around that area and I believe they will do more.

God bless the agents of change and grant us this much desired victory at the poll this Saturday.

GOD BLESS YOU.

FROM OMOTOYE ESTATE CONSTITUENCY.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Ugojames(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Benue after 16yrs of PDP governor and 8yrs of PDP senate president

[size=15pt]Flood: Suswam says Benue government lacks capacity to tackle the disaster[/size]

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/flood-suswam-says-benue-government-lacks-capacity-to-tackle-the-disaster/

Hey fool stop lying this is a picture of lagos

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Alphaoscar: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Olaolufred:

GOD BLESS YOU.

FROM OMOTOYE ESTATE CONSTITUENCY.

Let's go dia.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by matrixme(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
very impressive pictures! we throw garbage into the gutters because we do not want to pay to dispose it properly, yet we cry 'foul' when rain falls and washes out out gutters. Yet we expect Sai Buhari to come and transform our lived when he has stabilized oil prices internationally to protect the naira.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Coldfeet(f): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

YOu just showed your stupidity to the whole world!!!

Is Iyana-Ipaja close to the Atlantic? Has Iyana-Ipaja ever been flooded by the Atlantic before? Even Surulere has never been flooded by the Atlantic! YOu justy showed that 1. You dont even know Lagos and 2. You are a paid APC e-rat programmed to post falsehood on NL. If the Atlantic ever get to Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Island would be totally submerged under the ocean. Olodo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg help me ask them well well! grin raumdeuter and otunbajega should hide thier faces in shame! Lmao at Atlantic causing flood in iyana ipaja!

Only one picture from a part of Lagos and raumdeuter went on a digging spree of the whole of Nigeria? Wait lemme upload pictures of flooded Lagos for you and you tell me if the whole of nigerias flood put together can come closegrin

Make Una park well joor
Epe done ready for una come Saturday
Lekki too is anxious to get rid of Apc
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by donodion(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
This is Anambra after 16yrs of PDP and APGA

Hahahahaha ol boy, you back am gbam!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by skykenny: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:
This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

This is the state where Fashola is governor. So much lies and deceit. Doctors on strike. Roads in comatose. No portable water.

Just propaganda and more propaganda! This is where the change will really happen.

Fashola remains the best governor. A student that scores 70/100 scores an A.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by otemanuduno: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
patmaine:

this is natural disaster...
Did you say National disaster? grin
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by adonismuller(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Let me put you to test now

That flood was in Ughelli, what is the distance from Ughelli to the ocean and whats the distance of Iyana Ipaja to the ocean
mugu....I stay in delta,there has never been flood in ughelli not even during the heavy flood .....now I believe APC are stu.pid liars and propagandists!

You are an illitrate like your master
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by adonismuller(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

This question confirms you are an idioot! And again it confirms you dont know Lagos. If flood gets to Iyana-Ipaja from the Atlantic, Ikeja would be under water and VI would have been long gone! You dont know Lagos so please stop making a fool of yourself. Ughelli is surrounded by water from all sides. Stop making a fool of yourself abeg! I dey shame for you! grin grin grin
even at that,ughelli was never submerged infact der was no flood der,d I.diot must have snapped a nearby village or google fooled him....
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by poweredcom(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fashola is the best governor lagos has ever had I beg....
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by adexx1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

This question confirms you are an idioot! And again it confirms you dont know Lagos. If flood gets to Iyana-Ipaja from the Atlantic, Ikeja would be under water and VI would have been long gone! You dont know Lagos so please stop making a fool of yourself. Ughelli is surrounded by water from all sides. Stop making a fool of yourself abeg! I dey shame for you! grin grin grin
the iyana ipaja tin was caused by a blocked drainage..it cleared up minutes after the rain stoped.....the other situation cud b classified as a natural disaster ntin anyone did ve done bout that...i'd say management of that situation was poor though..
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by idee25(f): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:

Actually, It does look like Iyana Ipaja.

This will be just outside the garage by the foot of the bridge.

But using pictures after heavy rain to say a place is flooded is not so smart
let accept there is flood pls is Fashola the one blocking all the drainages?
they widen the canal and some ppl use that as dust bin, when their homes collaps or there is flood dey call fashola. shiooooo
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by femibig(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:
This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

This is the state where Fashola is governor. So much lies and deceit. Doctors on strike. Roads in comatose. No portable water.

Just propaganda and more propaganda! This is where the change will really happen.

Ode ni eeeeeeeee, Ode.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by nd07(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

So your Geograhy teacher didnt tell you Lagos state is next to the Atlantic?

Was Patience Jonathan your teacher?

Ur No1 disaster in life is not having a woman like Patience Jonathan as ur teacher. if she had taught u i guess u wouldn't have been d fool u r now
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
netmillionaires:

which Agbaje? Abi na another agbaje? Agbaje wey no even sabi simple economics. Imagine someone as agbaje saying he will give FREE internet just because he made some research and realize that nigerian youths will do anything for FREE internet. Na him people get Google ni? Even as wealthy as google is, they won't gv free internet. He even kill it by saying he will make land to be cheap and affordable. Have u asked him how? Someone even argued that what about Buhari that want to gv out FREE food when he no b farmer. I laughed! Is it not easier to give out FREE food than to gv out FREE internet. No b one meal a day for primary school students. Food wey no go pass #200 per child. Nigerians go see FREE internet, one person go go download 20GB a day which cost #18k on etisalat. It is not feasible at all unless na 15mb per day. The point is Agbaje no get agenda; he is simply going there for the sake of becoming a governor not because he has a plan for the people.

Bro, Google is giving free internet, say what you know.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
netmillionaires:

which Agbaje? Abi na another agbaje? Agbaje wey no even sabi simple economics. Imagine someone as agbaje saying he will give FREE internet just because he made some research and realize that nigerian youths will do anything for FREE internet. Na him people get Google ni? Even as wealthy as google is, they won't gv free internet. He even kill it by saying he will make land to be cheap and affordable. Have u asked him how? Someone even argued that what about Buhari that want to gv out FREE food when he no b farmer. I laughed! Is it not easier to give out FREE food than to gv out FREE internet. No b one meal a day for primary school students. Food wey no go pass #200 per child. Nigerians go see FREE internet, one person go go download 20GB a day which cost #18k on etisalat. It is not feasible at all unless na 15mb per day. The point is Agbaje no get agenda; he is simply going there for the sake of becoming a governor not because he has a plan for the people.
?? Smh. Laughable!!!! @the bolded. You see, this is why we don't want apc to rule us. So its easier to give free food than free internet? See where your mind go, N200 per child. What can N200 even do sef?? Smh. Poverty mentality. Let's even assume the 200 to be ok sef (which won't be) can you compare that to your daily subscription of 1000 a month? You are so funny, and if this is your definition of economics, it is definitely YOU then, who doesn't know the 'economics' mtcheeeeeew. Smh.
APC
A-absolutely
P-poor
C-candidates
This man talked of "WIFI" bush
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
This is Anambra after 16yrs of PDP and APGA

This picture was during the era of flooding. don't deceive people
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
gbl01:

he is a bush guy. Besides agbaje talked of "WIFI" o
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
... And my eyes was opened and I saw tears flowing like a river.
APC accept my sincere condolence
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by pegasusautos: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
THEY ONLY SPEND IN HIGHBROW AREAS THEY LIVE IN, THAT IS HOW TINUBU STARTED THE LEGACY

theoctopus:

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by wayaa007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
fleezytran:

Please which part of iyana ipaja is this because I know iyana ipaja like d back of my hand.... I will like to know exactly where this is.
If u knw iyana ipaja by ur hand you'll know that is d roundabout before the bridge
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
I love this..... I mean the Anambra part.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by abokikhalifa: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

YOu just showed your stupidity to the whole world!!!

Is Iyana-Ipaja close to the Atlantic? Has Iyana-Ipaja ever been flooded by the Atlantic before? Even Surulere has never been flooded by the Atlantic! YOu justy showed that 1. You dont even know Lagos and 2. You are a paid APC e-rat programmed to post fayour mumu pass lsehood on NL. If the Atlantic ever get to Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Island would be totally submerged under the ocean. Olodo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your mumu no be here o...what kind of excuse ar you given that iyana ipaja is very far from atlantic ocean...is iyana ipaja not part of lagos state? Lagos state is close to atlantic ocean finish....this is the village of ur so called president... Continuity of flood in 9ja

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by ifeoluwa237(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cm I c lie. No b iyana ipaja b dat pop. chi pple dey lie were I dey live, pass everyday. A beg which tym rain fall for iyana ipaja wey reach dat 1
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

So your Geograhy teacher didnt tell you Lagos state is next to the Atlantic?

Was Patience Jonathan your teacher?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... seriously, not sure I've seen any intelligent person supporting GEJ second term bid.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by fartkay(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
@the octopus. guy no de miss yan. y u de shoot ur self on ur leg. dat road no b state road. dont blame d state gov. u just posted dus pics to unveil d deficiencies in ur party pdp led gov. abeg avert ur self now. u nid to appologise to all apc member for ur miss yan. cooooooooooourt.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by netmillionaires(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
sbaks:
?? Smh. Laughable!!!! @the bolded. You see, this is why we don't want apc to rule us. So its easier to give free food than free internet? See where your mind go, N200 per child. What can N200 even do sef?? Smh. Poverty mentality. Let's even assume the 200 to be ok sef (which won't be) can you compare that to your daily subscription of 1000 a month? You are so funny, and if this is your definition of economics, it is definitely YOU then, who doesn't know the 'economics' mtcheeeeeew. Smh.
APC
A-absolutely
P-poor
C-candidates
This man talked of "WIFI" bush
Can U see what we are saying now. U are the one getting these people wrong. Hatred makes you to not read and comprehend. U even went ahead to attack my knowledge of economics. I am an Auditor and when I talk of economics, most economics students take cover. U say #200 is too small to provide meal for a kid. LMAO! What we are saying is that each primary school pupil get #200 meal in school not for the whole day. Is it too little? Even in lagos where things are expensive, most kid can't finish #150 food unless he is a glutton. Give a kid superpack indomie garnished with lots of greens, plantain and an egg and see if he could finish it. Or get them beans and bread with tea on the side and see if u won't have balance left from the #200. Nobody says they will feed the whole family for the whole day for Christ sake! Lots of children don't go to school because their parents couldn't afford their school fees. Now the govt is giving them free education and free food in school as well. How many times do pupil eat in school? Is it not during break time? If people still don't want to go to school despite the free education, they will because of the food. At least if they eat at home once and govt also gv them free lunch in sch they will get to eat two times a day. It that not a wise strategy to increase school enrolment? What did your PDP give? An adult eat with #200 at a sitting in nigeria and get satisfied talkless of a little kid. He will eat and still have enough to take home. And U talk of WIFI. Do U even know what WIFI is? Let me breakup WIFI to U. Take my case for example. I buy huawei 5667 dongle that can support up to 10 users, load it with #18,000 etisalat data every month which is 20gb+7Gb free. Now imagine what happen if I open it for anyone to connect... My #18k will be gone instantly. Does using WIFI reduces the cost? The answer is an outright No! Since the #18k that is meant for a month only serves me for a minute. WIFI won't reduce the data consume by each person per day unless u measure d usage which is far from FREE UNLIMITED. Even schools that use WIFI know how much it cost that's y they won't open it for all to use. And the students get to pay for it in form of school fees. If you have no idea about what is amiss don't quote me!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by shinel(f): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
fleezytran:

Please which part of iyana ipaja is this because I know iyana ipaja like d back of my hand.... I will like to know exactly where this is.
That means you don't even know the back of your hand, shame! That's the roundabout when you're coming down from the bridge, in front of Eco Bank.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by netmillionaires(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
gbl01:

I repeat Google is not giving free internet. Which free internet... Is it google Balloon U talk of? U think I know nothing about google. That google makes their page free is still not free internet. There is no difference between Facebook facebook zero project and Google balloon project. So tell me How is facebook zero free? Can U browse and download with it without hacking and cheats. Don't even start with in Ghana etc will people buy internet in those country if internet is FREE? Say what you know bro!... Go and Google up what is FREE internet. FREE internet is not when U allow people to browse ur website free across networks to make research. FREE internet is when U open all protocol and allow people access to all websites and downloadable files.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

And what changes have we seen in other PDP states?

Did you forget what Oshodi was like?
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by boxypane(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
I wonder y some ppl reason. So many graduates out there looking for gainful employment, yet ur GEJ buils more Higher institutions dat turns out more graduates. An Economy filled wit so much resources but oil dependent. Teach me how to fish and not feed me with fish. U all knw deep down that we need 2 change d system. Our first lady is enough to disqualify d president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.