Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) (62913 Views)

The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Container Rams Into 3 Vehicles At Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos / Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by seangy4konji: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
I dont live in lAGOS but anytime i go to the state

I feel alive and fresh but theonly problem i have is it feels like i am in NEWYORK and everybody is on the fast lane which is actually good...

Lagos no be joke and if you even doubt the ibadan that i am in terms of changeshow your face and you will know that everything APC has ruled has been excellent...

Flash flood happens everywhere so tell me something else you pdp rags.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Mcleo007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

YOu just showed your stupidity to the whole world!!!

Is Iyana-Ipaja close to the Atlantic? Has Iyana-Ipaja ever been flooded by the Atlantic before? Even Surulere has never been flooded by the Atlantic! YOu justy showed that 1. You dont even know Lagos and 2. You are a paid APC e-rat programmed to post falsehood on NL. If the Atlantic ever get to Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Island would be totally submerged under the ocean. Olodo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, so Iyana Ipaja is not in Lagos metropolis Abi? The simple expression is that, Lagos is below sea level going by its topography. As such, floods are bound to be experienced time to time. The single solution would be to make available huge collector drains all over the city, which may not be possible to achieve going by the dense housing in most areas, land unavailability and human population in the city.

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
netmillionaires:

I repeat Google is not giving free internet. Which free internet... Is it google Balloon U talk of? U think I know nothing about google. That google makes their page free is still not free internet. There is no difference between Facebook facebook zero project and Google balloon project. So tell me How is facebook zero free? Can U browse and download with it without hacking and cheats. Don't even start with in Ghana etc will people buy internet in those country if internet is FREE? Say what you know bro!... Go and Google up what is FREE internet. FREE internet is not when U allow people to browse ur website free across networks to make research. FREE internet is when U open all protocol and allow people access to all websites and downloadable files.

bla bla bla... Google gives free internet, say what you know and what you dont know, seal your lips.

BTW, you didnt explain Google tisp, Google fiber and other new projects.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Ndjones(m): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2015
That place is not Iyana Ipaja abeg Jare. OP go and ask the person who gave u the picture to tell u where that place is. Staying in Onitsha and posting pictures of Lagos.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria is not a nation but a hellhole! angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by netmillionaires(m): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2015
gbl01:

bla bla bla... Google gives free internet, say what you know and what you dont know, seal your lips.

BTW, you didnt explain Google tisp, Google fiber and other new projects.
y dnt u go ahead and explain it. Are u using it? No.... All u will say is some people are using it. Do u know anyone using it? No! The truth is too big for U. Google fiber ko, google bieber ni. Wont u pay $300 installation fee? That is over #60,000 and U get to use it for free for 7 years. What U av to do after 7 years is what I couldn't understand. It is most likely u start paying monthly fee cos u can't do installation on an already installed. The project while cheap to most people is still not FREE. Plz it seems U need an understanding of the word FREE. U think Americans are fools abi. Y do Americans still stick to AT&T and other network broadbands. Do U even know the transfer rate of Google fibre? It seems the word FIBRE is deceiving U.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by tos03: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2015
The question is when did this happened? Cause I live in iyana ipaja
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
netmillionaires:

y dnt u go ahead and explain it. Are u using it? No.... All u will say is some people are using it. Do u know anyone using it? No! The truth is too big for U. Google fiber ko, google bieber ni.

When kids can't win arguments fair, they spill junks. Dude, inasmuch as you're ignorant, keep quiet. You do know nothing abt whether I use it or not and whether I know anybody using it or not. Stop jumping into conclusions, not everybody you meet online tow your route. Not going to answer you no more, your argument is flawed and full of unecessary assumptions. So face the topic and argue with people you roll in same pool
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by ibe003(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
tinubu and fashola nyash don open, they will not see single vote for lagos this time, let jona win tomorrow first, that time they will know pple that own naija, this own nobe obasnjo time ACN dey rig election any how.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by EvyE: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Nigeria is not a nation but a hellhole! angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry

your statement contradicts your name
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
EvyE:

your statement contradicts your name
Could you explain better? What has that got to do with stating fact?! It is time Nigerians face reality and do something about the chaotic society.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by oseo1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
netmillionaires:

Yes I will agree with you that the Ocean is a menace and that the state government haven't done much about it but what you failed to ask yourself is why?
Have you forgotten the fight with the federal government over who owns the Ocean and who have the power to curtail the menace? Lagos state government want to hire a foreign company to do something about the menace but the federal government restrained lagos from doing it saying the Bar beach is a federal property. OK! Federal government should roll in the equipment and fix it, they refused. Playing politics with peoples lives and properties just because lagos is not a PDP state. There is even a plan for lagos state to build a power plant yet the federal say NO! Power generation is the exclusive of the FG. OK!...
Please note I said "when it rains" the biggest problem is not the ocean its the drainage or lack thereof. I live in vgc and since Hitech raised the level of the expressway we have been having flooding issues. Hitech has not built drainage for the expressway so water will naturally flow to the lowest point and pool there. It has next to nothing to do with the ocean.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by jhiskot(m): 1:31am On Mar 28, 2015
theoctopus:

I wont border with you because you are not a Lagosian. No Lagosian would have said that the Iyana-Ipaja picture above was caused by the Atlantic.You are probably posting from Osun state or somewhere else. I doubt if you have ever been to Lagos so you cant talk about Lagos state or its tax! You are not qualified! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Lol... #i laff 4 borno... All diz village igbo boys sef wey go jst cum 4rm village start 2 dey claim boss 4 us ontop our land!!! So u nw d guy hu grew up in lasgidi nd knw all abh lasgidi ryt Mtcheew.. I RESERVE MY COMMENT... Well everybody z entitled 2 hiz/her opinion so u dnt ve 2 emphasise on deir origin 2 b able 2 claim ur points... #ASSHOLE
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by ibe003(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
jhiskot:

Lol... #i laff 4 borno... All diz village igbo boys sef wey go jst cum 4rm village start 2 dey claim boss 4 us ontop our land!!! So u nw d guy hu grew up in lasgidi nd knw all abh lasgidi ryt Mtcheew.. I RESERVE MY COMMENT... Well everybody z entitled 2 hiz/her opinion so u dnt ve 2 emphasise on deir origin 2 b able 2 claim ur points... #ASSHOLE
your are a
fool
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
forkadict:

Fooooool calling another fooooooool 'informed' LMAO.
I dont quote compound fools and would really appreciate it if they dont quote me....i got no biz with empitiness...

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by adexx1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
r we done....cos the elections r over nd we can stop insulting ourselves
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by damigreat(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

If that is sense to you I wonder what the mental capacity of your family is like.

Do you have a family at all? I am sure you don't. And even if you have any, there's trait of dysfunctional in the tone of your comment. Let me start by asking how old you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.