Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) (39801 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Buhari's Response To Dele Momodu: My Thoughts... / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Emmyxclusive: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
has anyone noticed the look on ameachi face each he stood behind buhari for a press briefing?...
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by PointB: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Raiders:
APC might not win Imo or Rivers but I am expecting at least 30% to APC in Imo, Rivers and Edo. Buhari will do well in most southern states this time around because most people in the south are not happy with GEJ performance in the last 6 yrs. Buhari will get a landslide victory in the north and do very well in the south so I expect APC to win

APC will not get 5% vote in Imo State, they could get that much in Rivers, but not more!

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Almightyperes: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
This election has exposed the real qualities of some of our so called leaders these few weeks for us to see their lies, greed selfishness, I only hope the youth are noting what these leaders are all about.....
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by 0sadel(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Is a shame how ppl sale out on the internet. With all due nonsense coming from craps like you. is a shame that we think our vote give us the right to talk anyhow. Stay bless by sunday morning ran out of the country if ur vote is shit. Stupid ideals from stupid ppl. Have some shame and don't let ppl dig up ur past.
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by stinggy(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
harrysterol:
stinggy u no try o, u just 4get ur man like dt sad I d root for our wifies (wives) to stay alive for us
Pally nor b onli u i 4get oo, i don even 4get mysef too tongue so for all ds mata wey dey ground, na wiffys u stil dey reason undecided
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by bondingman: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Who is dele momodu?
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by harrysterol(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
stinggy:

Pally nor b onli u i 4get oo, i don even 4get mysef too tongue so for all ds mata wey dey ground, na wiffys u stil dey reason undecided
na only wetin fit mke person go heaven on earth b dt na grin grin ask ffk if u doubt me
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by folahann(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
The whole of South East has 6.6M votes while Kaduna, Kastina and Kano have 9.9M. With GMB winning South West with 9.2M votes and the whole of core North, I still don't know how GEJ will avoid a trashing.

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ogunniyi2: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
I concur
Sconty09:

I'm sorry my brother to think Yorubas would vote Jonathan when they can get No 2 highest position in the Nation, Joke. While NIger Deltan are crying to have their man at the presidency,why won't the Yorubas aspire also to have their man at No 2. To compare 2011 when Pastor Balare was on CPC ticket that has no national spread,Bakare and ThenACN not on good term. But the story is different now. We the Yorubas are ready to fully support Osinbanjo ,call it tribalism. We say Yes, Thank You. We also want 21st Century southwest like Dubai.
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Olaolufred(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=28pt] I SAY
SAI BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SAI BUHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1,000,000,000,000,000 times).
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by scudamore: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Symphony007:
Rivers state is not a battleground state, it will go to PDP, along with imo state and pretty much all the states in green. Despite buhari massive support in the north and west, it will not be as solidly red as projected here, there will be patches of blue which is just what PDP needs to pull it off, this was the electoral map in 2011 and frankly I see little change.

The changes I see are that APC will gain the following states in 2015
- Kwara (the Saraki factor)
- Oyo (Ajimobi is a rock star here, added to the Alaafin's endorsement)
- Ogun (Osinbajo, Amosun and OBJ factor)
- Adamawa (the fact that Atiku stayed)
- Osun (Aregbesola's popularity here is god-like)

Lagos is too close to call (at the moment, it is 50-50). And the margins in Rivers (i think PDP will win with 70-30), Imo & Enugu, (i can't call these 2) and Edo (Oshiomole and Oyegun, but PDP might win 55-45) will be massively reduced.

I am not convinced yet that PDP has gained new territories in the last 4 years. Personally I am of the opinion that if popularity polls were conducted in Nigeria, we would have seen GEJ's popularity plummet since January 2012.

These are my opinions though, we can argue it CONSTRUCTIVELY though

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
WHY I WEPT YESTERDAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY?

• COCACOLA SACKED 800 WORKERS LAST WEEK.
• CARDBURY IS PLANNING TO SACK 700 STAFF
• MTN SACKED 500 WORKERS
• NESTLE TO SACK 600 WORKERS
• IDL SACKED 200 WORKERS
• MOBIL PROPOSE VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT BENEFITS
• NBL SACKED 400 STAFF
• MANUFACTURERS SAID THEY WILL SHUT DOWN FACTORIES BECAUSE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND POWER FAILURE
• SACKING OF WORKERS STARTED IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225 naira to a Dollar.
• POWER GENERATION HAS DROPPED AGAIN BY 360Mw.

BLACKOUT IS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

ANSWER: OUR DEAR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SHARING DOLLARS AND BILLIONS OF NAIRA TO PASTORS, KINGS, POLITICAL ASSOCIATES, MILITANTS AND OTHERS WHILE THE CHILDREN OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN POPULACE ARE BEING SACKED FROM WORK.

This is the greatest call of our time! If we don't do it now, no one else will do it for us.

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Sconty09:

I'm sorry my brother to think Yorubas would vote Jonathan when they can get No 2 highest position in the Nation, Joke. While NIger Deltan are crying to have their man at the presidency,why won't the Yorubas aspire also to have their man at No 2. To compare 2011 when Pastor Balare was on CPC ticket that has no national spread,Bakare and ThenACN not on good term. But the story is different now. We the Yorubas are ready to fully support Osinbanjo ,call it tribalism. We say Yes, Thank You. We also want 21st Century southwest like Dubai.

speak for your self bro....... whats this we we stuff..... ain't no we we

we really need change, that i must agree with.............................. but buhari is no the change we need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Sconty09(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Abbey2sam:

speak for your self bro....... whats this we we stuff..... ain't no we we

we really need change, that i must agree with.............................. but buhari is no the change we need

May your life and future be raped and looted as Jonathan looted Nigeria treasury, wetin concern you with me? I talk to you. Son of imbeciles. Vote for who you like.
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by observer2020(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country. To remove
Buhari and Osibanjo .To be gentle, loyal on
election day, To Vote Jonathan with all my strength
.To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and
trouble, so help me God! Amen..........
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by espn(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
harrysterol:
Is not that easy Mr dele

# Vote not Fight
And did u see a knife with him?

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Olaolufred(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
WHY I WEPT YESTERDAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY?

• COCACOLA SACKED 800 WORKERS LAST WEEK.
• CARDBURY IS PLANNING TO SACK 700 STAFF
• MTN SACKED 500 WORKERS
• NESTLE TO SACK 600 WORKERS
• IDL SACKED 200 WORKERS
• MOBIL PROPOSE VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT BENEFITS
• NBL SACKED 400 STAFF
• MANUFACTURERS SAID THEY WILL SHUT DOWN FACTORIES BECAUSE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND POWER FAILURE
• SACKING OF WORKERS STARTED IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225 naira to a Dollar.
• POWER GENERATION HAS DROPPED AGAIN BY 360Mw.

BLACKOUT IS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

ANSWER: OUR DEAR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SHARING DOLLARS AND BILLIONS OF NAIRA TO PASTORS, KINGS, POLITICAL ASSOCIATES, MILITANTS AND OTHERS WHILE THE CHILDREN OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN POPULACE ARE BEING SACKED FROM WORK.

This is the greatest call of our time! If we don't do it now, no one else will do it for us.

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR PVC.

YOUR VOTE COUNT.
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by kenrish2(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Sconty09:

speak for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ZUBY77(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
The pig painted Enugu as battle ground.
Enugu that Runs one party system.
That shows how clueless they are in reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Sconty09(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
ibietela2:

You want dubai from a vice position? egift see what you have caused?

You didn't get dubai when that armed robber was president..... CHAI NA WA O

Sit down watching your share of Nigeria treasury looted and your future stolen. I'm a Medical Doctor, working in Abu Dhabi. I'm enjoying my life with family. Just home to vote and contribute my quota to fatherland. Corruption is mother of all evils not ethnicity. Solve corruption,more money available to make life easier for you and your unborn generations.
Nothing is wrong to like where I come from but lots is wrong when corruption becomes order of the day like we see in Jonathan regime.

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by tanning(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
From today we shall call him dele the. Dreamer and Momodu the Joker. It shall do you like eletric shock on Saturday I hope the Ambulance is ready and stand by to fly Buhari and tinubu out on Saturday cos heart failure on saturday when the result wld b announced. .
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ZUBY77(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
folahann:
The whole of South East has 6.6M votes while Kaduna, Kastina and Kano have 9.9M. With GMB winning South West with 9.2M votes and the whole of core North, I still don't know how GEJ will avoid a trashing.

And you think the entire North will vote for Buhari?
Think again.
Your current VP is from somewhere there dude.
This is politics
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by oba2flex(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
There's sumtin I really don't understand. I just discovered that my facebook friends rooting for GEJ & condenming GMB, are all Ibos.
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Topccy007: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]Dele will be
so disppointed[/size]
Please learn hw to spell the word "disappointed" next time before showing ur self on this platform. Sai GMB [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by z3us(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by harrysterol(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=espn post=32014563][/quote] is the tag referring to him alone or for all of us as citizens?
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by folahann(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

And you think the entire North will vote for Buhari?
Think again.
Your current VP is from somewhere there dude.
This is politics
The same VP that was booed and almost stoned alongside the state Governor in his own home town.
I'm not saying Buhari will have 100% of the votes but their will be a huge margin. He will hit 80% in some northern states.
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ZUBY77(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
folahann:

The same VP that was booed and almost stoned alongside the state Governor in his own home town.
I'm not saying Buhari will have 100% of the votes but their will be a huge margin. He will hit 80% in some northern states.

Of course. GEJ will hit 80 percent in some SW States too.
You gave GMB 9.2m over there.
Things doesn't work that way in politics.

Some states in the North will disappoint you.
No state in the SE will go to GMB. None.
Not more than one state in sS will go to GMB.

With Jigawa and Adamawa not sure for GMB, the battle is open
Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by OLADD: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
obayaya:

Dele painted Enugu green? cheesy

That fat Nigga has definitely lost touch with reality

Dele Momodu is just one of those serial election loosers (just like his mentor Buhari) whose utterances and writings are based on personal emotions and sentiment rather than substance. He's a nobody as far as election result projection is concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Symphony007:
Rivers state is not a battleground state, it will go to PDP, along with imo state and pretty much all the states in green. Despite buhari massive support in the north and west, it will not be as solidly red as projected here, there will be patches of blue which is just what PDP needs to pull it off, this was the electoral map in 2011 and frankly I see little change.

The veils of 2015 has left the Yoruba's faces... Gej wouldn't win ANY Yoruba state.. The combo of the Yorubas and hausas... will give GMB a landslide!

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by k4kings(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
barackosama:

Where this one comot from? i go crush you oOO.
uncle #votenotfight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.