Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,853 members, 7,824,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. (5540 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Good day fellow Nairalanders. I just got a job in Lagos, Ikorodu to be precise but the major problem now is where to live before I acquire my own apartment. When I got my employment letter yesterday, it was stated there that I should resume on Tuesday, 31st March, 2015.
I need someone who can accommodate me for a while because I dont want to lose this opportunity. I decided to ask on Nairaland because I know that there are God fearing people here. Any assistance will be appreciated.
I am a muslim and also a gentle guy who doesnt like to cause trouble. I promise not to disappoint anybody who assists me. I am expecting assistance from anybody irrespective of religion since we serve the same God.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by eleko1: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Congrats on ur new Job,wish U all round success.Ur best bet is to look for a nearest mosque in Ikorodu,go there and explain urself to the imam/any leader there,they'll surely help/assist U
hajjisemiu:
Good day fellow Nairalanders. I just got a job in Lagos, Ikorodu to be precise but the major problem now is where to live before I acquire my own apartment. When I got my employment letter yesterday, it was stated there that I should resume on Tuesday, 31st March, 2015.
I need someone who can accommodate me for a while because I dont want to lose this opportunity. I decided to ask on Nairaland because I know that there are God fearing people here. Any assistance will be appreciated.
I am a muslim and also a gentle guy who doesnt like to cause trouble. I promise not to disappoint anybody who assists me. I am expecting assistance from anybody irrespective of religion since we serve the same God.
Thanks in anticipation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by eleko1: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Hope sum muslim NL equally assist U.All the same,BECAREFUL/BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
Hope sum muslim NL equally assist U.All the same,BECAREFUL/BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS

Thanks for your contributions. I will do as u av advised.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by eleko1: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Remember/dnt forget to buy them gift(small chop where necessary)It is a way of/to show'ing'appreciatn
hajjisemiu:

Thanks for your contributions. I will do as u av advised.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by lanrel: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:
Thanks in anticipation.
is the Job with metro bus
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by joshedric(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2015
I think, Don't leave this opportunity. So, Better to go with the searching through online for the rental apartment or else choose the hotel room for a few days shelter.

short term furnished rentals nyc
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
lanrel:
is the Job with metro bus

Noooooooo
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
joshedric:
I think, Don't leave this opportunity. So, Better to go with the searching through online for the rental apartment or else choose the hotel room for a few days shelter.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by eleko1: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
undecided Wic useless hotel room bi that?
joshedric:

where do u expect him to get the money from?Do U knw how much his salary/what they'll pay him?Btw,he's got somebody to take care of @ home.@ OP,I'd have house U pending the time U'll get urself together,if U can come over to Ajah/olokon nla Estate but for the stress/traffic wahala.Look 4 a mosque and explain ur situation to them Imam/Alfa,they'll help U/better still talk a a colleague.Dnt waste Ur money on any useless hotel

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by Nimblemind(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Only if you were a girl sha.. Congrats to you though!
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:
Only if you were a girl sha.. Congrats to you though!

Lol..... If I were a girl, would you accommodate me?
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by Nimblemind(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:

Lol..... If I were a girl, would you accommodate me?
If we come to a favourable agreement, why not?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by egopersonified(f): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Na WA, op, you can disguise your self as a girl now. Make them take you do rituals. How about looking for a corpers lodge around, since it's free accommodation for corpers, they would be willing to help, I trust male corpers on this, they no dey slack, even if they are paying rent sef. Also Catholic churches help out in cases like this, you don't have to be Christian, as long as you are not an alien.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2015
egopersonified:
Na WA, op, you can disguise your self as a girl now. Make them take you do rituals. How about looking for a corpers lodge around, since it's free accommodation for corpers, they would be willing to help, I trust male corpers on this, they no dey slack, even if they are paying rent sef. Also Catholic churches help out in cases like this, you don't have to be Christian, as long as you are not an alien.

Thanks for this. Pls, can you direct me to where their corpers lodge is because I dont know the place? God bless u.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by laserjet: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:

Thanks for this. Pls, can you direct me to where their corpers lodge is because I dont know the place? God bless u.

Don't u have relatives in Lagos? undecided
Harsh but true.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
laserjet:

Don't u have relatives in Lagos? undecided
Harsh but true.

Even if I have relatives in Badagry, I should be going from there every day? Let's be considerate!!!
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by laserjet: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:

Even if I have relatives in Badagry, I should be going from there every day? Let's be considerate!!!

Why using 'considerate'? U never said u had anyone in Lagos na.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by olu77(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
joshedric:

So you think Ikorodu is in New York cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by smk4life(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Call me i will help u out.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
laserjet:

Why using 'considerate'? U never said u had anyone in Lagos na.

I also live in Lagos but it is too far from Ikorodu. Sorry, if you are offended.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
smk4life:

I av replied your mail, kindly send me your phone number.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
olu77:

So you think Ikorodu is in New York cheesy

I was also confused when I opened this link.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by Icecream4U(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
@op how did you apply for the job?
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by steppin: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Go to a mosque, if you're a muslim, to avoid stories that touch. But if you're christian, try any church. Anglican or Catholic precisely.
This is election period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:
Go to a mosque, if you're a muslim, to avoid stories that touch. But if you're christian, try any church. Anglican or Catholic precisely.
This is election period.
Ok, thanks
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Icecream4U:
@op how did you apply for the job?

It was an online application.
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2015
smk4life:
I am still expecting ur phone number
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by spencer100: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Congrats on the job. If the job is above N100K. I suggest that you find a room for starters. If you can raise 50k I am sure you can get accommodation in a hostel/room around there. Inform your employer about your predicament also, you may be shocked that they would be able to assist you. Even those earning so much money find accommodation to be a major league issue. What part of Ikorodu is this job please?

I wish I had people in Ikorodu to help you. Where I stay is way after Ajah. It would cost you at least N1,200 a day to take bikes, ferrys to Ikorodu. I am still thinking of a way out. Let me know what you can afford as rent for a month to start with let me see who I can talk to. My number is 07025043010
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by hajjisemiu: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
spencer100:
Congrats on the job. If the job is above N100K. I suggest that you find a room for starters. If you can raise 50k I am sure you can get accommodation in a hostel/room around there. Inform your employer about your predicament also, you may be shocked that they would be able to assist you. Even those earning so much money find accommodation to be a major league issue. What part of Ikorodu is this job please?

I wish I had people in Ikorodu to help you. Where I stay is way after Ajah. It would cost you at least N1,200 a day to take bikes, ferrys to Ikorodu. I am still thinking of a way out. Let me know what you can afford as rent for a month to start with let me see who I can talk to. My number is 07025043010

Thanks. I av been trying your number but it's not available. I'll keep trying....
Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by amunkita(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
hajjisemiu:
I am expecting assistance from anybody irrespective of religion since we serve the same God.
Thanks in anticipation.

Nah now we start to serve d same god abii?
By 2mao do u ve idea ow many christian will b slain in d north if Buhari loses nd we re serving d same god?

Guy beta enta mosque nd do d needful as advised.

No b only d same god nah d same gun....

Well congratz on ur new job nd dont get offended cous we lost a fortune serving d same gun/god...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help... I Just Got A Job In Ikorodu, Lagos But Nowhere To Stay. by fflamingo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:

Nah now we start to serve d same god abii?
By 2mao do u ve idea ow many christian will b slain in d north if Buhari loses nd we re serving d same god?

Guy beta enta mosque nd do d needful as advised.

No b only d same god nah d same gun....

Well congratz on ur new job nd dont get offended cous we lost a fortune serving d same gun/god...
shut up you idiotic religion sentimentalist band wagons. These are the idiots nigeria don't need..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare For An Interview (must See) / Please I Need Help In Securing A Job At Shoprite Ikeja / Brand Ambassadors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.