Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen (2348 Views)

Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? / Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen by martin123: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello house, please I want to know what it will cost me to fix this kind of granite in my kitchen

Re: What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen by rotecch77(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
What is the size of your kitchen table
I can fix it for you
Re: What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen by StPete: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Post the cost here for a 10X10 kitchen so that everyone would learn and possibly patronize u

rotecch77:
What is the size of your kitchen table
I can fix it for you

1 Like

Re: What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen by mufutau55(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
StPete:
Post the cost here for a 10X10 kitchen so that everyone would learn and possibly patronize u

People are already patronizing him... look at his other threads..

He needs to know the size of the table not the size of the kitchen, because the granite will be cut based on the size of the table(s).

Hajji M.
Re: What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen by rydeorsail(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
did a black galaxy for my kitchen top..its btw 19-20k per square meter and installation depends on how many square meter, mine was 3 square meter and installation cost was 10k.
Notes its square meter not linear meter
Re: What Will it Cost Me To Fix This Kind Of Granite In My Kitchen by rotecch77(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
@hajji, thanks
@op, the cost is based on the square meter also granite counter top are many, e.g black galaxy, blue pear
!green pear,Rosa better,tiger skin etc all these are in China made and India also and the cost are not the same

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat,2toilet/bt + P.M @ Apete Area, Ibadan. / 4 Bedroom Terrace Nd 5 Bedroom Detached Duplexes For Sale In Wiser Estates Abuja / Cheap Two Units Of Decked 3 Bedroom In Egbeda Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.