Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan (551 Views)

John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / Buhari Planning To Send Me To Prison –patience by punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by milestonejnr(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigeria's first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan has warned against voting for Buhari as he intends to send her to prison. Speaking at the woman's rally in Ibadan, Oyo state,she said

“I want to warn you not to listen to the All Progressives Congress. The APC does not have materials to match what the PDP has on (the) ground. Their candidate was there in governance initially. What did he do? They only sent your fathers to prison.

“They are planning to even send me to prison. Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire! They have nothing to offer. They only say ‘I will’, ‘I will’.

“A train is moving and it has now got to Oyo State. When we talk about train, some of you may have not seen a train before now. The last time a train moved in this country was when I was small and in primary school.

“When my children were small, they asked me what a train was. I had to take them to London and we entered a train from London to Paris. But the PDP government has brought this back to Nigeria. If you want to see train working today, you don’t need to travel again.”

She continued

“I enjoin the women and youths of Oyo State to vote for our party on Saturday. I have seen a campaign advert by the APC in the newspapers saying ‘God give us men’. But our prayer in the PDP is different. We pray that God gives us men and women.

“Jonathan is the first President in Nigeria to give women 35 per cent. Going by the National Conference report, the President has said that if women have 35 per cent, youths will also have 30 per cent.

“I was looking at the list of the universities set up by this administration, and I saw that one of them was set up even in the hometown of his opponent – Gen. Buhari. I think that if Buhari could not set up a university in his own state, Jonathan has done it and, therefore, deserves to continue.”

http://emekaani..com/2015/03/buhari-is-planning-to-send-me-to-prison.html
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by DollyParton1(f): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Damn!!! See campaign lines.
A moving train.. Really?
And establishment of ill functioning universities to join the ones already on ground.
Our First lady is a dimwit.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by godonzoki(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2015
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Vote wisely......
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by Pebcak: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by eleko1: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Good for her.She's fit for d zoo.Thanks to Pa Soyinka for letting us knw dat she's a Shepos.Thieves.Nah that Holy ghost fire go carry U go Kirikiri undecided
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by englishmart(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
how can Buhari whose destination is to return to daura after the election imprison you?

PEJ, no dey fall person hands with this kain comments o
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Not in our agenda to send any to kirikiri again

So nothing to worry about
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by Capitano1(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2015
This time im not voting for a better placed name. Jst becuz u believe in God doestnt mean u are a gud person jst as not believin in God doesnt make u bad too.Vote 4 change
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Send Me To Prison-patience Jonathan by Kakpos: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2015
JONATHAN WAS THE FIRST PRESIDENT THAT GIVE 35% POSITION TO PROSTITUES

(1) (Reply)

Will Otti Win Abia? / My Own View About Tomorrow's Election / I Smell Foul Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.